Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Well Derek, next season City will be in transition due to them allowing their squad to age as much as they have, and a manager that doesn't seem to have the tactics or the balls to make decisions when needed. And, added to that, from what i saw last night of United and Wengers bellends, next season should be another stroll for Chelsea offering Mourinho more time to concentrate on the CL which presumably is what your owner has his sights on. Ofcourse there needs some tinkering but nothing too severe, (with the amount of money you can spend) although Terry surely can'y continue to play at the level he has this entire season.

Same top four next season. Yawn. biggrin.png

With Respect Carmine,

The way in which we were dumped out of the champions by TBH an average side at that level, tell me some changes to be made.

Even stevens, You find Cahill and Fillipe Luis are both months short of 30. Throwing in Verane, and his age is speculation. (for time being).

Ohh had no idea you were up in the Chiang Mai too.

Edited by Derek M

Well Derek, next season City will be in transition due to them allowing their squad to age as much as they have, and a manager that doesn't seem to have the tactics or the balls to make decisions when needed. And, added to that, from what i saw last night of United and Wengers bellends, next season should be another stroll for Chelsea offering Mourinho more time to concentrate on the CL which presumably is what your owner has his sights on. Ofcourse there needs some tinkering but nothing too severe, (with the amount of money you can spend) although Terry surely can'y continue to play at the level he has this entire season.

Same top four next season. Yawn. biggrin.png

With Respect Carmine,

The way in which we were dumped out of the champions by TBH an average side at that level, tell me some changes to be made.

Even stevens, You find Cahill and Fillipe Luis are both months short of 30. Throwing in Verane, and his age is speculation. (for time being)

Oh i'm not saying changes won't be made. They have to. As you say, the manner in which PSG knocked you out of the CL needs addressing and i've no doubt Abramovich is targeting a strong showing in the CL next season. The league will fall short of a minimum requirement.

The other issue would be the manner in which your second string just didn't turn up for that FA cup debacle against Bradford. I'm sure Mourinho's neither forgotten that or letting it go without a few departures.

I've seen Varane play a few times and he's looked a very good player. Very comfortable on the ball, a great prospect. I can't see him having a problem in the premier league.

• Like 1

Quick!.....here comes the bus...... Oh shit, the laminator's on the blinkcheesy.gif

CF2lAV5WYAAw-Wb.jpg

Tens of fans packed the streets! laugh.png

Social medias having a field day with this!!!

Some of us have to work...........still there might be more fans there next year eh.......and the year after that....and the year after that.....and on and on and on. whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

• Like 2

Quick!.....here comes the bus...... Oh shit, the laminator's on the blinkcheesy.gif

CF2lAV5WYAAw-Wb.jpg

Some of us have to work...........still there might be more fans there next year eh.......and the year after that....and the year after that.....and on and on and on. whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Never mind Keith....one of the lads will probably bring the trophies to your workplace for a private viewing anywaythumbsup.gif

• Like 1

CF2lAV5WYAAw-Wb.jpg

Never mind Keith....one of the lads will probably bring the trophies to your workplace for a private viewing anywaythumbsup.gif

Yeah your probably right there Wil.....i.ll have a word with Sheva. Still not all bad my daughter Kerry was at the after party with her boyfriend,got a nice picture of her with the trophy (Nids Facebook page)..............while me (Billy No-Mates) went home on his own.....although i did get another plastic flag biggrin.png

Oi..you lot! we're still half cut celebrating the CL win 3 years back! Londoners these day are more used to victory parades involving European trophies..:-P

mere national league titles...bah! not worth missing work for. lol!

Don't puke........sorry ES old chap.

article-3100459-2921E92B00000578-911_636

nice one cobbersmile.png

as your wit is a nice bit of fresh air, badly needed on this forum ,as your thread EPL T/F has been sadly taken over by the drongos

today had a pleasant surprise when i paid a visit to the bangkok bank to deposit a few million bahtbiggrin.png

all personel are smartly dressed in C/SEAS shirts, must have been some sponsorship deal????

a very nice evening to allsmile.png

• 2 weeks later...

its just about a done deal

falcao to the bridge, smile.png 1 yr loan with option to buy,at largely reduced weekly wages, falcao needs it,mou wants it,mendes is the agent

will nicely back up the governor, a very astute punt being taken , go falcaobiggrin.png

falcao to the bridge, smile.png 1 yr loan with option to buy,at largely reduced weekly wages, falcao needs it,mou wants it,mendes is the agent

will nicely back up the governor, a very astute punt being taken , go falcaobiggrin.png

Its not an astute punt as such its more a risky punt for a club that isn't worried about the money.

Easy infact if moneys not an object.

Its not an astute punt as such its more a risky punt for a club that isn't worried about the money.

by crikey carmine ,don,t come your mumbo jumbo nonsense replys to my posts with me. u are fluffing b/s cobber!!!! smile.png

latest from the bridge its about 90% done, the reduced wages number being agreed is the only hitch stopping pen to paper

the word is remy ,will be placed in the t/f lounge,to make way for falcao

the gunners are favourites for cech,s signature around the 12 mil mark, this is expected to go through next week,

a nice evening to all my readersbiggrin.png

TerryPhoto.jpg

Fan...."Thanks JT"

JT......"Sorry lad, that's a fake. Get your money back from the spammer that sold it to you"

Fan...."Bought it from the Chelsea Club Shop at Stamford Bridge!"

55555 Plastics!!!!!

Falcao is going to Chelsea whose fans last years said he was crap,now he's great signing, a Mourinho master stroke... blah blah blah.

Will paying him less wages make him a better player ? or will he be another Remy spending most of the time warming the bench.

I wish him well but think he would have been better of playing back in his own patch and playing every week.

Falcao is going to Chelsea whose fans last years said he was crap,now he's great signing,

or will he be another Remy spending most of the time warming the bench.

c/sea fans were not the only ones to to crap on falcao ,start with m/u, and work your way through it, if u are up to it fizzles

falcao I.M.O. is a even money bet, to be a hit or a miss at c/.sea,take your pick

the best thing going for him, that he is joining a settled champions dressing room, and above all has a mngr who still thinks he can produce the goods for c/sea, even if its only as a bench warmer

whilst his year at m/u , had been full of van tulips twist and turns, that related to a game of scabble in tactics, sucidal formations .bizzare team selections etc etc

falcao was not the only player to suffer, under van tulips madness, during his first yr in charge at m/u

throw in r.v.p., rooney ,januzaj, rojan ,shaw,dia maria, they all went backwards with the van tulips virus

and evenstevens , is still in the saddle on the footy forum, youse all luv me, i know thatbiggrin.png have a nice afternoon

by crikey carmine ,don,t come your mumbo jumbo nonsense replys to my posts with me. u are fluffing b/s cobber!!!! smile.png

latest from the bridge its about 90% done, the reduced wages number being agreed is the only hitch stopping pen to paper

the gunners are favourites for cech,s signature around the 12 mil mark, this is expected to go through next week,

In your money no object situation i do think that the Falcao risk might work. He's not the only one to collapse under van Gaal as Di Mario is evidence to and Mourinho will take a very different approach with him that may well work. he's too good a player to remain so poor.

Just lucky as i said Chelsea can afford to take the punt in the first place.

• Like 1

In your money no object situation i do think that the Falcao risk might work. He's not the only one to collapse under van Gaal as Di Mario is evidence to and Mourinho will take a very different approach with him that may well work. he's too good a player to remain so poor.

Just lucky as i said Chelsea can afford to take the punt in the first place.

yes agreed carminesmile.png my post y/day#1100. is along the lines of your view

lu lu van tulips virus. was caught by a number of m/u players sad.png

most t/fers between any clubs ,there is a very fine line, between sucess and failure, but as i posted earlier falcaos, could be astute gamblebiggrin.png

remy i feel will stay, its only the senseless tabaliod speculation that a t/f is is on the cards, he is on 80 k a week you know!!!!

a brilliant late afternoon to all my fans on the footy forum, smile.png luv youse allbiggrin.png

RT@SkyNewsBreak: Former Chelsea and England centre forward Kerry Dixon has been jailed for nine months after being found guilty of assaulting a man in a pub

The years have not been kind....

Kerry-Dixon-outside-court-306068.jpg

He needs to sort that barnet out, no.1 i think biggrin.png

RT@SkyNewsBreak: Former Chelsea and England centre forward Kerry Dixon has been jailed for nine months after being found guilty of assaulting a man in a pub

The years have not been kind....

Kerry-Dixon-outside-court-306068.jpg

He needs to sort that barnet out, no.1 i think biggrin.png

You ready with your clippers alfredo? :D