Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Courtois reminds me of a headless chicken at times he is trying hard to make the Petr Cech deal look even more impressive.

Mourinho slagging off his medical team shows his arrogance to the full really ....he is the manager and blames even his own backroom team for something so trivial or was he having a go at Hazard for feigning injury?

Could be a hard start to the season for your lot playing catch up is not Mourinhos gig.

Bore draw at City then.

Didum....

Thucck me.........you don,t come on this thread for 2 years.......then after 1 lucky win you post that crap.( Cech really impressive) don,t ever keep cows will ya............foot n mouth and all that. I.m still dining out on the money i made from your mob not making top four 2 years ago cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Read it again Keith,sober if possible tongue.png

Mate...nothing you post on here is worth reading twice. Do the maths......you and the other idiots...........the medical staff in there haste to treat the (un-injured) Hazard put us down to only 7 outfield players to there 10 facepalm.gif ......get it????

Perhaps if Hazard hadn't pretended to be more hurt than he was there wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

Either way, public comments made about the medical team is counter productive and a manager of Mourinho's stature should know better.

• Like 2

Medical team had to have been advised/told to come onto the pitch by the ref...(otherwise they would have been booked for entering the field without permission!)

Mourinho should be blaming Hazard for play-acting if he wasn't actually hurt. Classless (and clueless) <deleted>bah.gif

Did it change the result?...No! Did it provide him with a soap box to deflect the blame?....Yes! Typical Maureen behaviour if you ask me...and now EC is taking a hit for it jobwise. Well played Jose...you prick!biggrin.png

• Like 2

Sorry Keith.....biggrin.png

CMMyzi1WoAAZfq2.png

So long as i can borrow your 5 wood again.... it,s all water under the Stamford............although your slice for Rafa on the wheel of blame is a little bit thin.......unlike him thumbsup.gif

Unlike your own 'slice' of coursewink.png

Don't agree. Mourinho's constantly fine tuning the side. He's replacing aging players, or players he feels can be improved upon. Just a few specific signings here and there similar to this summer. Sensible, pragmatic and why Chelsea will probably win the league again in excess of a ten point margin

They didn't strengthen around the fringes of the squad. Theres little competition to displace Mourinho's chosen starting line up that looked frankly like they were at the end of a long season. When you have to fight for your place you might find that little extra. All he had to do was some decent fine tuning and instead did little or nothing (although theres still time in the window i concede)

Now the little twerps blaming his medical staff. Deflecting again Jose. Perhaps next week he'll blame the ball boys.

I think its fair to say most football fans are sick of him already.

in a short time frame around two weeks,and one match

hows the suckers flip flopping, c/sea winning by ten points then poor managment etc etc is leading to quick demise of the champs???

us aussies call them no fortitude turn coats, just read his two posts what a cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Don't agree. Mourinho's constantly fine tuning the side. He's replacing aging players, or players he feels can be improved upon. Just a few specific signings here and there similar to this summer. Sensible, pragmatic and why Chelsea will probably win the league again in excess of a ten point margin

They didn't strengthen around the fringes of the squad. Theres little competition to displace Mourinho's chosen starting line up that looked frankly like they were at the end of a long season. When you have to fight for your place you might find that little extra. All he had to do was some decent fine tuning and instead did little or nothing (although theres still time in the window i concede)

Now the little twerps blaming his medical staff. Deflecting again Jose. Perhaps next week he'll blame the ball boys.

hows the suckers flip flopping, c/sea winning by ten points then poor managment etc etc is leading to quick demise of the champs???

us aussies call them no fortitude turn coats, just read his two posts what a cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

No stupid, the point is for reasons best known to himself he didn't fine tune this time.

Jeez, you are slow and hard work. And still laughing at your own attempts at humor i see!

No stupid, the point is for reasons best known to himself he didn't fine tune this time.

any one with a half brain ,can clearly see that by reading your above posts which i retreived

you are the stupid one ,flip flopping ,turn coating,on a flimsy whim

u must be a bored old lost soul, to post such tripe , god help ya

GO THE MIGHTY MOU AND CHELSEA F.Csmile.pngbiggrin.png

The job Moanrinho realy coveted was at Old Trafford, he could deny it till the cows come home but thats what he wanted.

Standing in his way was a board of directors who knew the indiviual and while SAF had his moments denigrating his staff was not one of them.

Moanrinho has damaged the Chelsea brand world wide .He will blame the media but this will not go away.

I hope Mourinho can find a Doctor that can diagnose a player from 50m away and all will be sweet.

• Like 1

The job Moanrinho realy coveted was at Old Trafford, he could deny it till the cows come home but thats what he wanted.

Standing in his way was a board of directors who knew the indiviual and while SAF had his moments denigrating his staff was not one of them.

Moanrinho has damaged the Chelsea brand world wide .He will blame the media but this will not go away.

I hope Mourinho can find a Doctor that can diagnose a player from 50m away and all will be sweet.

You gotta a be kidding...............why the hell would he have wanted to go to your gaffe............give me a break. I don,t think you or any one else is making enough of what happened last Sunday.............damage the Chelsea brand worldwide cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif What like it did yours....with "Eric " the Kung Foo KId........the Pikey boy deliberately going out to break some-ones leg.......giving the Fa Cup the elbow.........and Old red nose harassing every fourth official who ever entered the game........not denigrating his staff/players.......where the fuc ...ing hell have you been.

You gotta a be kidding...............why the hell would he have wanted to go to your gaffe............give me a break. I don,t think you or any one else is making enough of what happened last Sunday.............damage the Chelsea brand worldwide cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif What like it did yours....with "Eric " the Kung Foo KId........the Pikey boy deliberately going out to break some-ones leg.......giving the Fa Cup the elbow.........and Old red nose harassing every fourth official who ever entered the game........not denigrating his staff/players.......where the fuc ...ing hell have you been.

sparkles errrrr mean fizzles, is the most fluff up m/u contributer to the footy forum, the great E/S reads all posts with treasured delight please keep your shit coming

and fizzles above post confirms that, what a load of <deleted> he is

the very astute K/S has just put the m/u fluffer fizzles in place smile.png but the great E/S just could ,nt refrain myself from adding on a bit

what about rio fernandland,s drug bust,,which if all came out and not covered up, would have shooked O/T to the foundations,and the E.P.L as well

beckhams boot , and fabergas pizza incidents, one can on for ages, on m/u incidents over the years

but in the long run any knowlegable fan, could. nt give a stuff, same as me, i am only worry about m/city clash,which should be a cracker, and best of luck m/city

it appears to me m/u supporters are becoming a very frustrated load of cattle these days, firstly man/city taking over the citybiggrin.png heading for third year of oblivion,,not getting their marquee signings, as in the glory yrs plus losing them,,really they are just a throw of the dice to the seventys and eighties dire times

jose mngr position at O/T was steam rolled by his so called unsavoury acts,yet they have the love rat at number two, who is frothing at the mouth in taking over from TULIPS, , then the shit will really hit the fan,

as i commented a few months back, M/U are in shitters ditch

Can you learn to write properly so at least i can try to understand your <deleted>.

If you lot seriously think Dr Mourinho is all there your as nuts as he is,castigating his medical team and not his super duper bum boy Baby Eden is very poor form .....all you are doing is adopting the siege mentality that worked so well for United .....Chelsea copycats. wink.png

And Keith Simmonds Fergie never slagged his players off in public.....sort your bullshit out.

• Like 1

Can you learn to write properly so at least i can try to understand your <deleted>.

If you lot seriously think Dr Mourinho is all there your as nuts as he is,castigating his medical team and not his super duper bum boy Baby Eden is very poor form .....all you are doing is adopting the siege mentality that worked so well for United .....Chelsea copycats. wink.png

And Keith Simmonds Fergie never slagged his players off in public.....sort your bullshit out.

Mr Red,its so easy to wind them up as the truth hurts but just ignore them I feel a "Chelsea in decline" thread looming if City beat them as I expect.

Mourinho did have his eyes on OT until Sir Bobby Charlton remarked live on camera "We have certain expectations from a Manager" when he was asked about

the chances of Moanrino coming to OT.... The look on Sir Bobbys face said it all..no chance,ever ... fact.

• Like 1

a few posts back E/S touched lightly on ramires partnering matic, second thoughts perhaps zouma would be a better proposition, with faber gas moving up a notch to take oscars spot

this will add grunt to the back four who will no doubt not play such a high line as s/sea,s match

sure to be a great game as both squads are light years ,in front of the imposters,manure,loserpool, and popgunners ,and I.M.O. will fight it out for the titleclap2.gif

very best of luck to man/city smile.png

and may the best team winbiggrin.png