Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Wouldn't that b something, putting the chavs halllowed manager to the sword!! Absolute luv us to be the final nail in the coffin to make the Russian chav lob out the 30 mil it'll cost to get rid.!!! Plus all others and newbies come in has to be nearer 50 million,,, OH HAPI DAYS But tbh they've had a couple of decent performances now, won't b long, unfortnatly, b4 the results follow.

Sent from my GT-I9000 usingm Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Since he bought the club Abramovich has spent 71m in managers' severance packages. But we have to remember its small potatoes to him.

IMHO Ancelotti is one of the top three managers around and i still chuckle at the manner in which he tactically ripped Guardiola to shreds in the CL semi a couple of years ago. He also carries with him the respect, gravitas and a knowledge of the club to take over from JM. All hypothetical stuff of course but if this months results don't improve surely Abramovich will pull the trigger?

• 2 weeks later...

That was the most charming and positive press conference i have seen from Mo this season..............only a press conference i know but his attitude and manner was spot on.............and with a little bit luck (which we ain,t had at all this season) and who knows.....we might be able to string a few decent results together.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

That was the most charming and positive press conference i have seen from Mo this season..............only a press conference i know but his attitude and manner was spot on.............and with a little bit luck (which we ain,t had at all this season) and who knows.....we might be able to string a few decent results together.thumbsup.gif

Very polite and courteous wasn't he? I've got to disagree with him about the need for reinforcements this January though, especially in the back four.

It,s a start...nothing pretty though. Usual suspects doing all the work......Willian Hazard and Matic. Zouma Terry and Kennedy okay..Fabreghast (had moments) Ivanovich Pedro and Costa nothing to write home about. Norwich......dreadful...... happy not to get hammered imho.

• Like 1

It,s a start...nothing pretty though. Usual suspects doing all the work......Willian Hazard and Matic. Zouma Terry and Kennedy okay..Fabreghast (had moments) Ivanovich Pedro and Costa nothing to write home about. Norwich......dreadful...... happy not to get hammered imho.

We'll do our best to oblige next week Keith. :D

Actually I thought, apart from dozing off for the goal, Norwich played the right game for them very well.

Impressed with Hazard last night..back to his usual standard? Pedro and Costa looking average. Loved that break in to box by Matic.

• Like 1

I agree with that. In case it has escaped anybody this season, pace is the name of the game so, snails like Costa, Fabregas and Ivanovic do nothing to inspire confidence when they're in the side. Costa's goal glossed over another abject performance by him. Compared to Firmino at Liverpool, who supposedly is a "false number nine", Costa doesn't possess his pace, power and trickery. His goal, which he took half an hour to put away, was all down to Hazard's dummy and, judging by his sheepish wave to the bench, he even thought he was lucky to be on the pitch at that time.

Even though he gave the ball away a couple of times, I do like Kenedy. He's got bundles of pace and is tricky but I don't see him as a left back. If it means keeping Ivanovic out of the team though, keep him there and put Azpilicueta on the right. Matic looked like his old self yesterday and, other than a few half hearted tackles that he threw in, his all round game was much better. Terry and Zouma had fairly comfortable games but Terry always looks like he's playing on eggshells nowadays, probably down to the multitude of injuries he's suffered. Oh, nearly forgot, Hazard was brilliant.

• Like 1

We'll do our best to oblige next week Keith. biggrin.png

Just make sure your on top form coming into our game.......no slip ups today against "The Adams Family" or on Thursday Night against Fk Carrierbag thumbsup.gif

4-0 nil does n,t tell the true story. Yes Macabi were never going to win this game at any stage..........but 1nil down and a player sent off ....for the 1st 15 to 20 mins off the second half they run us ragged.....we were <deleted>. Costa is a FALSE number 9 in every sense of the word.....what a piece of <deleted>........ he is thuccking useless. Hazard hauled off immediately after a totally piff poor pass under no pressure whatsoever...Mo was doing his nut throughout .....and rightly so. I would criticize him for not making 3 changes at half-time....but he might have thought we were going to get better.......wrong. Dave was okay at Rb,Matic okay Willian another solid performance and Cahill was okay too. Baba great cross for Oscar,s goal and some very good wing play but defensively....a little bit suspect at times. Terry was stretchered off towards the end.......hopefully his injury is serious and won,t be playing at the weekend.

I,m done.

• Like 2

4-0 nil does n,t tell the true story. Yes Macabi were never going to win this game at any stage..........but 1nil down and a player sent off ....for the 1st 15 to 20 mins off the second half they run us ragged.....we were <deleted>. Costa is a FALSE number 9 in every sense of the word.....what a piece of <deleted>........ he is thuccking useless. Hazard hauled off immediately after a totally piff poor pass under no pressure whatsoever...Mo was doing his nut throughout .....and rightly so. I would criticize him for not making 3 changes at half-time....but he might have thought we were going to get better.......wrong. Dave was okay at Rb,Matic okay Willian another solid performance and Cahill was okay too. Baba great cross for Oscar,s goal and some very good wing play but defensively....a little bit suspect at times. Terry was stretchered off towards the end.......hopefully his injury is serious and won,t be playing at the weekend.

I,m done.

You don't seem happy despite the win so maybe its a good thing Spurs have to make a ludicrous 4000 mile round trip on thurday and were not allowed to switch our derby to monday night!

I,m done.

You don't seem happy despite the win so maybe its a good thing Spurs have to make a ludicrous 4000 mile round trip on thurday and were not allowed to switch our derby to monday night!

For the first time in ages, you'll be big odds on favourites this Sunday.

I,m done.

It's not like they'll be crammed in to the back of a Hillman Imp with Grandma. 4000 mile round trip stretched out on your back, enjoying a snooze and a hostess catering to your every whim, could imagine that must be knackering.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

I,m done.

I'm really not so sure about that! My concerns are Pochettino might put a strong side out on thursday and we'll be a little hungover on sunday.

I,m done.

I'm really not so sure about that! My concerns are Pochettino might put a strong side out on thursday and we'll be a little hungover on sunday.

I'm concerned that Terry might not play so I've sent him a get well soon card!

I,m done.

No, your at the top of your game and we're not and that's a fact. What Mourinho must not do is confuse experience with ability. He's had a run in with Costa so he won't play. Bin the old 'dependables' and introduce youth and pace to match Spurs in those departments. We've got them on the bench so use them Mourinho.

• Like 1

I'm concerned that Terry might not play so I've sent him a get well soon card!

We can all extract the urine now, but Terry has been, up until this season, one of the best central defenders in the history of the Premier League, picking up numerous awards along the way. Let's not forget that.

According to the Independent, Costa has been given two weeks to find his best form or Chelsea will look to bring in another central striker in the January transfer window. First on the list is Berahino, followed by Adebayor and then Van Persie. If this is true, our so called 'scouting network' needs to be disbanded immediately. What an absolute disgrace! For f*** sake, surely someone can up with a better list than those piles of crap. Get off your a***s and do some work for once. Mourinho should be ashamed of himself for denying Remy a run in the side anyway. Who knows? ( because only the average fan can guess what 'gems' we have out on loan) We might have someone with enough class at the club!

Bertrand Traore is a 20 year old with an eye for goal, Mourinho put him on the bench for the Maccabi match. Among the loanees. Solanke, is 18 years old who knows where the goal is with 4 goals in 8 starts at Vitesse Arnheim. Mario Pasalic , a 20 year old attacking midfielder, has got 3 goals in 10 starts for Monaco. There are others who won't see the light of day, unless Mourinho takes a leaf out of Pochettino's book and give youth a chance. Adeybayor and Van Persie? Give me strength.

• Like 1

According to the Independent, Costa has been given two weeks to find his best form or Chelsea will look to bring in another central striker in the January transfer window. First on the list is Berahino, followed by Adebayor and then Van Persie. If this is true, our so called 'scouting network' needs to be disbanded immediately. What an absolute disgrace! For f*** sake, surely someone can up with a better list than those piles of crap. Get off your a***s and do some work for once. Mourinho should be ashamed of himself for denying Remy a run in the side anyway. Who knows? ( because only the average fan can guess what 'gems' we have out on loan) We might have someone with enough class at the club!

Bertrand Traore is a 20 year old with an eye for goal, Mourinho put him on the bench for the Maccabi match. Among the loanees. Solanke, is 18 years old who knows where the goal is with 4 goals in 8 starts at Vitesse Arnheim. Mario Pasalic , a 20 year old attacking midfielder, has got 3 goals in 10 starts for Monaco. There are others who won't see the light of day, unless Mourinho takes a leaf out of Pochettino's book and give youth a chance. Adeybayor and Van Persie? Give me strength.

I could maybe understand if these two were linked to Villa. You would think the Falcao fiasco would be fresh in Chelsea's mind !

I see Chelsea has been linked to my boy Jonathan Calleri from Boca Juniors. Big, strong, pacey and a good attitude...but not ready for the EPL. Another rabona maker though.

I could maybe understand if these two were linked to Villa. You would think the Falcao fiasco would be fresh in Chelsea's mind !

I see Chelsea has been linked to my boy Jonathan Calleri from Boca Juniors. Big, strong, pacey and a good attitude...but not ready for the EPL. Another rabona maker though.

He looks the part alright JD. Even if he was still in his nappies, I'd have him in front of that waste of space Costa. Christ, we've got some rubbish building up at the club now.

• Like 1

Tammy Abraham says hellothumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Tammy Abraham says hellothumbsup.gif

Sorry Tammy. How could I forget you?

• Like 1

Think you won that game o

n points. Better from Chelsea. Good morale booster.

Ps. Never realised until today that Fabragas (spelling) can't run.

Where's the Great Even Stevens by the way?

It was 1 point each so the points were even.

You can't spell for toffee.

ES was never great and has returned home to his mummy after his holiday.

Hope that clears things up for you Mr Heaton Moor....

• Like 1

Costa with a snit there at the end and tossing his "hat" Mourinho's way. I doubt Mou will be pleased by that. Is Costa wanting out or just an idiot ? Or both ?

That little dummy spit sealed his exit, on the market in January. He's rubbish anyway!

• Like 1

Think you won that game on points. Better from Chelsea. Good morale booster.

Ps. Never realised until today that Fabragas (spelling) can't run.

Where's the Great Even Stevens by the way?

Probably fell in love with a troll under the bridge over Shitters Ditch and decided to stay.

• Like 2