Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

If those players start playing out of their skin now they are a squad of shithouses

Why?

After the way he has always let his ego get the better of him,he didn't deserve the players respect, they'll be probably throwing a party tonightpartytime2.gif

While Moroniho can try and find another club where he can practice his egotistic disorder on to

another set of players for 1or2 seasons before he gets the sack again.

There's a pattern that follows him wherever he goes and manages 1 or 2 seasons before he falls

out with everyone and the media just love to hate him, he's not so special really is he.

If those players start playing out of their skin now they are a squad of shithouses

Why?

After the way he has always let his ego get the better of him,he didn't deserve the players respect, they'll be probably throwing a party tonightpartytime2.gif

While Moroniho can try and find another club where he can practice his egotistic disorder on to

There's a pattern that follows him wherever he goes and manages 1 or 2 seasons before he falls

out with everyone and the media just love to hate him, he's not so special really is he.

The players are paid by the club and the fans of the club deserve better.

I can't imagine getting paid that much money to do a job, and not giving 100%. I've had countless jobs where my boss was a complete and utter <deleted>, but that was not an excuse to not perform.

To think that players would sabotage the clubs season because of the manager is pathetic, churlish, selfish etc etc etc.

• Like 2

Why?

The players are paid by the club and the fans of the club deserve better.

I can't imagine getting paid that much money to do a job, and not giving 100%. I've had countless jobs where my boss was a complete and utter <deleted>, but that was not an excuse to not perform.

To think that players would sabotage the clubs season because of the manager is pathetic, churlish, selfish etc etc etc.

They got into the champions league last 16 knowing if they blew the prem before xmas and the champs league doesnt start back til jan ...I dont do conspiry-things

Mad Dog and OG are under siege while the self-proclaimed "great E/S" is nowhere to be found. Could we rename him "Sir Robin"

gosh you are a turkey, talking shit again !!!!

for the record, made a post last tuesday

I remember your Great Mou posts of the summer...lording it all over the forum.

Som nom na kid...eat your humble pie and custard!

• Like 1

Mad Dog and OG are under siege while the self-proclaimed "great E/S" is nowhere to be found. Could we rename him "Sir Robin"

if your tiny totts club,ever get a mngr as good as mou, i am sure u would do the same ,apart from this toxic meltdown mou has a great record at c/seaclap2.gif and put us up with the big boys

have been calling for mous head on this forum for months now, he just lost it so to speak ,so at least E/S is not a biased contribitor

in fact our few c/sea contribitors on our thread always give their views the same waysmile.png which cannot be said on other clubs threads (most times that is),they just luv the sugar coating

generally speaking from romans sacking history,c/sea have always recovered biggrin.png just will take a little time(touch wood)

good luck mou where ever u go ,u have given us a great ridesmile.png

• Like 1

if your tiny totts club,ever get a mngr as good as mou, i am sure u would do the same ,apart from this toxic meltdown mou has a great record at c/seaclap2.gif and put us up with the big boys

have been calling for mous head on this forum for months now, he just lost it so to speak ,so at least E/S is not a biased contribitor

in fact our few c/sea contribitors on our thread always give their views the same waysmile.png which cannot be said on other clubs threads (most times that is),they just luv the sugar coating

generally speaking from romans sacking history,c/sea have always recovered biggrin.png just will take a little time(touch wood)

good luck mou where ever u go ,u have given us a great ridesmile.png

Enjoy your relegation six pointer at the weekend.

On Sky News, the Sun football correspondent said "The team have been looking jaded all season, playing like a team with no energy due to their efforts from last season." Now that Mourinho has gone, let's see if they continue to stumble through games starting Saturday. I think not somehow.

• Like 1

It all started with the loss to psg last year. Been poor since and just seem to have got worse. Mou must suck the life out of his players, sometimes just too intensive...he clearly loves the club so this will hurt more than the other time.

• Like 1

It all started with the loss to psg last year. Been poor since and just seem to have got worse. Mou must suck the life out of his players, sometimes just too intensive...he clearly loves the club so this will hurt more than the other time.

why would he love the club? You only thing Mourinho loves is himself. The only aspects he likes related to the club was his huge salary and the hero worship bestowed on him by the run of the mill chav vulgarian that started supporting the club in the early 2000's when they won the lotto.

This last tenure at Chelsea has really revealed to all just what the full package is that you get with Mourinho and i believe its done nothing at all to enhance his reputation and i doubt one of the elite clubs will want to take on the full Mourinho package. One of the elite clubs, Real Madrid has already learnt their lesson. If Pep goes Bayern will probably for for Ancelotti. Mourinho's become rather toxic and personality aside he's hardly the purveyor of stylish attacking football.

Anyway, good luck to Eva, and more fool Chelsea football club for letting this situation drag on all the way to the courts.

I'm glad to see him go. A very good manager but he is an embarrassment. Inflated ego, paranoid and creates his own problems and then blames others. He pulled the rug out from under himself with the Eva affair. He could have backpedaled, admitted he behaved like a boor, and appeared at least a little human. But he seems incapable of acknowledging even the smallest of deficits we all have.

Somebody ought to tell him to take a year off and get himself straightened out.

I'm glad to see him go. A very good manager but he is an embarrassment. Inflated ego, paranoid and creates his own problems and then blames others. He pulled the rug out from under himself with the Eva affair. He could have backpedaled, admitted he behaved like a boor, and appeared at least a little human. But he seems incapable of acknowledging even the smallest of deficits we all have.

Somebody ought to tell him to take a year off and get himself straightened out.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke laugh.png

• Like 2

New Chelsea manager to be offered 45 minute rolling contract

December 17, 2015

After the sacking of Jose Mourinho, the next Chelsea manager given a 45 minute rolling contract by the club’s owner, Roman Abramovich.

The contract will come with an option to extend to a full 90 minutes if they are winning at half time.

Former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola is the bookies favourite to take charge for the first half of Chelsea’s next game, with Guus Hiddink lined up should his side be losing at half-time.

It is believed that the Russian billionaire will consider turning to former England manager Fabio Capello if the Chelsea end up losing the game.

Chelsea manager

A statement on the club’s website read, “We would like to offer Jose our gratitude for his efforts, but his inability to shit trophies everytime Mr Abramovich clicks his fingers means that he had to go.”

Pressure has been mounting on Mourinho and he appeared to have a difficult relationship with several of Chelsea’s senior players.

After Monday’s defeat against Leicester he said, “I am still the Special One, it’s just that as of today it’s a word more closely aligned with ‘needs’ than ‘forces’.”

^I don't suppose Chelsea fans are too unhappy with the past 2.5 years of Mourinho...let's not forget they were in the mix till the end in the 1st season, easily won the Premier last season.

Also the spell before but as carmine states..he is too self absorbed and too toxic. Chelsea should have dealt with the Eva issue better, I think they will settle that now.

He is off to psg for sure..