Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

diego simeone is at 14-1? *runs off to find the nearest william hills*

He'd be perfect for the job, but then he'd be the same for many clubs. He demands intensity game in and game out, but has been at A. Madrid since 2011 with no sign of burn out from he or his players.

I hope he doesn't go to Chelsea !!!!thumbsup.gif

he seems the ideal target for them really. no loyalty to any club other than atletico which he's done, up and coming and likely to be around for a while yet. if city are focusing on guardiola you'd have to think chelsea and bayern would both be looking at simeone. also he's probably not going to ever manage real madrid given his ties to atleti.

• Like 1

Egotistic the man may be but his track record as a Manager is the very best of modern times. I would love to see him take over from that boring twit at Manchester Utd; now that would be fun and the supporters would love it !

As for the current Chelsea players; if i was the Russian most of the team would be leaving either in January or at seasons end. They have not just let JM down, they have let the Russian down, the club down and perhaps most importantly they have let themselves down as MEN. Bunch of shits !

• Like 2

Egotistic the man may be but his track record as a Manager is the very best of modern times. I would love to see him take over from that boring twit at Manchester Utd; now that would be fun and the supporters would love it !

As for the current Chelsea players; if i was the Russian most of the team would be leaving either in January or at seasons end. They have not just let JM down, they have let the Russian down, the club down and perhaps most importantly they have let themselves down as MEN. Bunch of shits !

Considering that he's only managed at the top clubs with endless amount of funding i wouldn't rate

him as the very best of modern times.

Why is it that every club that employed him, he only ever lasted 1-3 seasons before having to leave from controversy, good managers prove their worth by long term success which has proved his achilles heel.

As for the players at Chelsea being a bunch of shits, how would you expect them to give 100%

when they see their manager behaving in the manner he has this season proving what an egotistic

<deleted> that he really is.

• Like 2

He could of course show what a genius in tactics ,selections and man management he is by going to Bolton.

Do you think Rednose, Wenger, Pep, Klopp or any recent/current manager could turn Bolton's mess around. Maybe Big Sam needs to go back tthere, Bolton haven't been the same since he left ;-)

]

Sad state of affairs when players get the Manager out by not playing for him,the fans, shirts, wages or pride. Roman had no choice really as with Avb,sack half the squad and more.......or get rid of one Manager........no brainer. Emanola should go as well,his recommendations notably quadrago and baba are shiyte. Only 2 players showed any emotion (tears) when Mou told them it was over (during there Christmas lunch Yesterday) Ivanovich and Matic,the rest couldn,t give a toss.......Nice.

Totally agree! Reminds me of Mancini and the City players in the defence of the title season. Most City fans didn't want Bobby Manc out but if the players won't play for the manager...

]

• Like 1

Sad state of affairs when players get the Manager out by not playing for him,the fans, shirts, wages or pride. Roman had no choice really as with Avb,sack half the squad and more.......or get rid of one Manager........no brainer. Emanola should go as well,his recommendations notably quadrago and baba are shiyte. Only 2 players showed any emotion (tears) when Mou told them it was over (during there Christmas lunch Yesterday) Ivanovich and Matic,the rest couldn,t give a toss.......Nice.

Totally agree! Reminds me of Mancini and the City players in the defence of the title season. Most City fans didn't want Bobby Manc out but if the players won't play for the manager...

]

Both could be termed abrasive characters..maybe that's the problem in the modern game..

• Like 1

Considering that he's only managed at the top clubs with endless amount of funding i wouldn't rate

Why is it that every club that employed him, he only ever lasted 1-3 seasons before having to leave from controversy, good managers prove their worth by long term success which has proved his achilles heel.

As for the players at Chelsea being a bunch of shits, how would you expect them to give 100%

when they see their manager behaving in the manner he has this season proving what an egotistic

His record speaks for itself...try reading some stat's and you will see for yourself that he has been the best manager of modern times for success rate.

Many manager's have endless amounts of funding but they are still not as successful as he has been, even over a very long period of time....take Wenger as an example !

• Like 2

Do we care,no we don't.

Welcome back to the realistic side of Premiere League football.

Dry your eyes me ole China plate.

His record speaks for itself...try reading some stat's and you will see for yourself that he has been the best manager of modern times for success rate.

Many manager's have endless amounts of funding but they are still not as successful as he has been, even over a very long period of time....take Wenger as an example !

At least Wenger's teams play entertaining football. I'd rather my team win &lt;deleted&gt; all and play attractive football than that boring dross the "best" mana ger of modern times churns out.

A squllion quid worth of talent and the footballing genius sends his team out to defend and snatch a goal, masterful.

This type of football is being adapted more and more in the EPL, it's &lt;deleted&gt;.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

Another thing to consider is that the Eva lawsuit against Mourinho will be kicking in the first week of January I believe. One more piece of negative news that the Chelsea brain trust likely took into account.

Is it against him? Or against the club? Either way it i read its only costing a years salary and tbh given the money the chavs fling around im v v surprised it hasn't been settled already. Can't help but think she's after the dollar.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Another thing to consider is that the Eva lawsuit against Mourinho will be kicking in the first week of January I believe. One more piece of negative news that the Chelsea brain trust likely took into account.

Is it against him? Or against the club? Either way it i read its only costing a years salary and tbh given the money the chavs fling around im v v surprised it hasn't been settled already. Can't help but think she's after the dollar.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I know she has a personal suit against Mourinho. I'll let the legal experts among us weigh in on he rest of it.

At least Wenger's teams play entertaining football. I'd rather my team win <deleted> all and play attractive football than that boring dross the "best" mana ger of modern times churns out.

A squllion quid worth of talent and the footballing genius sends his team out to defend and snatch a goal, masterful.

This type of football is being adapted more and more in the EPL, it's <deleted>.

You may well personally be happy for your team to play pretty football and win nothing. However; i think club board members, shareholders and about 95% of supporters would not be happy at all. Football is a competitive sport and the idea is to WIN THINGS ! Football is no longer just a game where 22 blokes go out for a happy kick about; it's become a Multi Billion Dollar (Pound, Euro Etc etc) business that requires winning the ultimate pots. Still; perhaps you would be happy for your team to be in the second division, playing very attractive football and watched by 2,300 people every week !

Obviously I was exaggerating the point about boring football, and to emphasis the fact I don't believe a man who has managed the richest most successful clubs in each league is good a manager as everyone makes him out to be, but thanks for the education of basic principles of business in sport. I must have missed that module while majoring in Sports Management.

As you decided to move the subject matter...the idea is not just to win things, it is to entertain while winning things. People watch sport to be entertained, not bored to death. A perfect example of this is the current situation at United. LVG thinks he might be the next manager to go, there is a large section of fans who are not happy with the type of football they are playing. Yet they are 4th in the league, 6 points of the top and well in the title race. So why the discontent....because they are BORING, and the fans are not ENTERTAINED!!!

Edited by BangrakBob

It's not just stats that make a good manager it's about the personality,the character, the man management skills, the teams ability to play attractive football, these are all flaws of Mourinho.

What Wenger has achieved at Arsenal has been miraculous in the ability to keep delivering CL

football while having to do it without the funds available due to the move to the Emirates,

something that Mourinho wouldn't have a chance of succeeding at.

So your example of Wenger is totally flawed and in fact proves how much better Wenger is as a

manager who also delivers entertaining attractive football.

• Like 2