Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Plenty of support for mourinho. Banners calling certain players "rats" (Cesc, Hazard and Costa). Certain players names being booed when the teams were announced...heard Costa being booed but the commentator talked over so couldn't work out the other players booed...anybody know which players?

It was inevitable that Chelsea would come out an win today.

3-1 was my prediction.

Easy boys!!!!.....I see no fat lady...I hear no singing

My missus is plump and just went upstairs to bed singing blue is the colour.

What a difference a goal makes....

Edited by mxyzptlk

Pep has stated before that he would like to manage united one day, but I think we are out this time will be either city or Chelsea, can see him at Chelsea due to the bright lights of London an attraction for his wife.

I think Diego Simeone is nailed on for the Chelsea job.

I'm far from convinced he'll take it if offered. But as we all know money doesn't talk...it screams.

But my bet is that he'll turn it down. He has a great situation at Atletico Madrid. It wouldn't surprise me if he stays with A. Madrid for years and then eases into the Argentina NT position. He'll be the Argentina manager somewhere down the line, just a matter of time.

• Like 2

I'm far from convinced he'll take it if offered. But as we all know money doesn't talk...it screams.

But my bet is that he'll turn it down. He has a great situation at Atletico Madrid. It wouldn't surprise me if he stays with A. Madrid for years and then eases into the Argentina NT position. He'll be the Argentina manager somewhere down the line, just a matter of time.

With Ancelotti and Klopp spoken for, Pep looking likely for City, Mourinho pushing for the United job, i think its the obvious choice.

Then there Claudio Ranieri of course!!

• Like 1

With Ancelotti and Klopp spoken for, Pep looking likely for City, Mourinho pushing for the United job, i think its the obvious choice.

Depends on the morals of the individual, if you worked under Abramovitch and then sacked by him, would you want to work with him again?

Maybe, if his money was the only objective, but it would have to be a significant amount like triple

of what it was before.

I also don't think Simeone would leave Athletico, i think he's recently signed a new contract there

too.

Depends on the morals of the individual, if you worked under Abramovitch and then sacked by him, would you want to work with him again?

Maybe, if his money was the only objective, but it would have to be a significant amount like triple

of what it was before.

I also don't think Simeone would leave Athletico, i think he's recently signed a new contract there

too.

I recently read where Simeone wouldn't even consider Chelsea unless he had control of transfers. That sounds like Simeone and for good reason. He's done a tremendous job bringing in young talent and molding them. The many talented players they've lost over the past several years have hardly dented them.

On a barely related note, ex-A. Madrid midfielder Arda Turan will be eligible to suit up for Barca come January. And you thought they were tough meat before. A beast added to the Barca finesse game.

Claudio's great, but he would be mad to come to Chelsea with the dressing room full of all those oversized egos. Leave him be at Leicester.

• Like 1

O/G, ...roman before s/lands match at cobham, read the riot act etc etc

gus has come out, that ALL players will be chosen on formclap2.gif so the inflated ego/s. surely would have got the messagesmile.png

gus,s record in his last stint as caretaker mngr at c/sea is impeccable,

at least the sun is peeping through in shitters ditchbiggrin.png

a lovely morning to all my readers biggrin.png

O/G, ...roman before s/lands match at cobham, read the riot act etc etc

gus has come out, that ALL players will be chosen on formclap2.gif so the inflated ego/s. surely would have got the messagesmile.png

gus,s record in his last stint as caretaker mngr at c/sea is impeccable,

at least the sun is peeping through in shitters ditchbiggrin.png

a lovely morning to all my readers biggrin.png

Hiddink made me laugh when he said that he expects all the players to give 100% but if they have a problem please, knock on my door and we can talk.....briefly. Go get 'em Guus.

I had to watch the game on a silly laptop via youtube, being I was ensconced in the back of beyond. Never again as it conked out ten minutes before the end, which was fortunate in some respects because, if I had seen Oscar's penalty miss live, I would have had to shell out for a new laptop for the wife's niece. A game of fits and starts for the team with limp defending contributing to their second goal, followed by some of the best football we've played all season leading up to our equaliser.

I thought it was a bit harsh the fans giving Hazard some 'jib' when he came on, as I didn't single him out as a non trier during Mourinho's time. Yes he wasn't at his best, but that was mainly due to doing a double shift to compensate for the sloths in midfield and full back. How would anyone feel when you know that there are other team mates who are not putting it all in and you are having to pull your b******s out to cover? Your confidence would take a nose dive, especially if the manager is in your face half the time.

• Like 1

Your 1st sentence reminds me of the final week of City's (Pellegrini's) Premier win, travelling up north in Mae Sot and Mae Hong Son for our wins at Everton and Palace (both away), lying in the hotel bed while the family slept, pressing refresh for the BBC, Guardian and Telegraph live reports every few seconds continously for 90 minutes...hell, but with a happy ending.

)

• Like 1

I had to watch the game on a silly laptop via youtube, being I was ensconced in the back of beyond. Never again as it conked out ten minutes before the end, which was fortunate in some respects because, if I had seen Oscar's penalty miss live, I would have had to shell out for a new laptop for the wife's niece. A game of fits and starts for the team with limp defending contributing to their second goal, followed by some of the best football we've played all season leading up to our equaliser.

I thought it was a bit harsh the fans giving Hazard some 'jib' when he came on, as I didn't single him out as a non trier during Mourinho's time. Yes he wasn't at his best, but that was mainly due to doing a double shift to compensate for the sloths in midfield and full back. How would anyone feel when you know that there are other team mates who are not putting it all in and you are having to pull your b******s out to cover? Your confidence would take a nose dive, especially if the manager is in your face half the time.

Irony..Og... All i saw was the last ten minutes.............and the noise i made at Oscar,s penalty attempt cheesy.gifcheesy.gif made my Father -in-laws Chicken fall out of the Jasmine tree he was nesting in.........some 20ft up i may add. Usa goals kept telling me site not allowed...Doofootball just 3 white flickering dots and the odd bit of live footage for no more than a minute.....no commentary at all on the Chelsea fc website........ then in the 82nd minute Doofootball decided it had put me through enough facepalm.giffacepalm.gifand let me watch what was left. So nothing i can add on last nights game another than nothing has changed.......via team selection that is. Personally i would drop Terry for the Man u game and bring back Zouma.......if Gus does that and then makes Ivan Captain............then nothing other than some players putting in a bit more effort will have changed at all.

Swansea get a draw at Palace

Norwich beat Villa at home

Newcastle win at West Brom

Chelsea get beaten by 2 goals at United and there in the bottom 3.

But surely NONE of us want United to win, eh!

If it keeps LVG in a job for a few more months, one step forward three steps back type win scenario

Edited by BangrakBob

Swansea get a draw at Palace

Norwich beat Villa at home

Newcastle win at West Brom

Chelsea get beaten by 2 goals at United and there in the bottom 3.

But surely NONE of us want United to win, eh!

If it keeps LVG in a job for a few more months, one step forward three steps back type win scenario

No Bob. It would be a very rare occasion I would ever want United to win and this isn't one of them.

• Like 1