Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

4 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Tammy banging them in for Bristol City...9 goals and counting,nice to see.   Hey Og did you see our tip for future stardom......Thomas Peters wild card Ryder card.☺

I did mate. Our meeting with Steve at that hotel near Nana came flooding back! Were you 'on' when Pieters won a few weeks back.

5 hours ago, oldgit said:

I did mate. Our meeting with Steve at that hotel near Nana came flooding back! Were you 'on' when Pieters won a few weeks back.

Alas no....but i was on when he missed 2 cuts and also retired injured ?   He will be a good shout for a major within the next 2 years imho

• Like 1

here's to Diego Costa getting the kick in the <deleted> he deserves, the traitorous, dirty, bastad!!

and a very good go <deleted> yourselves to all my avid fans on the plastics thread! 

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

On 9/12/2016 at 0:36 PM, wilai said:
6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

here's to Diego Costa getting the kick in the <deleted> he deserves, the traitorous, dirty, bastad!!

and a very good go <deleted> yourselves to all my avid fans on the plastics thread! 

Bit over the top Bobby Boy..........who took the Jam out of your doughnut?

• Like 1

Shocking 1st half for us....we were all over the place,still hopefully something good can come out of this,namely that Aina plays on Wednesday night,has a blinder and Ivan the terrible is never seen again.....i wish.   Courtois for once in that second half used his immense height and reach and actually came of his line and collected the ball in mid-air....at fukking last, Just a pity he tried to save Hendo,s unstoppable shot with the wrong fukking hand.

^Could have had six hands mate. Still wouldn't have got to Hendo's 1st ever effort that actually landed on this planet;)

Thanks for trying for tickets. I didn't do too badly as I found a place near Euston doing cider for 2.70 a pint. Anyone want the address, PM me:thumbsup:....Think I also had 2-1 in the prediction league so that might get me off the bottom!

Breathtakingly poor defending by Chelsea for Liverpool's 1st goal.

Obviously a ball is going to be crossed and there are four Liverpool guys close to the right hand corner of the 6 yard box when it arrives, with not a Chelsea defender anywhere near challenging distance. Can't recall such a poor defensive cover that did not come from a break.

Hope you play against us with those competencies next week.

full credit to Loserpool , poor effort  by us particular the first half,  leaking too many goals and it mostly  comes where  the lumbering  tortise patrols

when are they going to  drop him , or move him to C/H,   top 4 is our best show,we need a good clearout,starting with the Tortise and  Oscar,to acheive that goal, surely by now  Conte must has a red pen, through at least 4 players names, , otherwise another bad season is looming,make no mistake about that

a  high noon to all:)

This was the first true test of our credentials this season, but we were shown up in the first half, especially in midfield, where Liverpool were far more athletic and dynamic. We've got a couple of speedsters in Hazard and Willian but, because of the lack of pace from Oscar, Ivanovic and to a lesser extent Matic, they were receiving the ball with two or three opposing players around them. It was a case of 'I'll give you the ball to get us out of shit because I, sure as hell, can't do it'. That was not the case with Liverpool with Coutinho, Lallana and Mane always seeming to have time and space on the ball. Gawd know's what would have happened if we hadn't had Kante scurrying around and covering all areas of the pitch. I can't stand Courtois. He has no command of his area and you KNOW that, if the defence <deleted> up, as for the first goal, he will not get us out of trouble. He's built like a brick shit house but conspires to make himself as small as possible when defending a shot. The save from Origi was good though but overall, he's a liability and seems to have that dreamy, faraway look on his gormless boat, thinking of pastures new no doubt.

For thirty minutes of the second half, we showed more energy and aggression, but that petered out. Conte made the changes 10 minutes from the end, which was far to late to make a difference. I know that Costa is putting them away now but his first touch is still awful. Batshuiyi would be my first choice out of the two of them. Now Conte has seen how good we REALLY are with snails like Ivanovic and Oscar pulling the team down, he must realise that changes are needed.

• Like 1

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 8:49 AM, oldgit said:

This was the first true test of our credentials this season, but we were shown up in the first half, especially in midfield, where Liverpool were far more athletic and dynamic. We've got a couple of speedsters in Hazard and Willian but, because of the lack of pace from Oscar, Ivanovic and to a lesser extent Matic, they were receiving the ball with two or three opposing players around them. It was a case of 'I'll give you the ball to get us out of shit because I, sure as hell, can't do it'. That was not the case with Liverpool with Coutinho, Lallana and Mane always seeming to have time and space on the ball. Gawd know's what would have happened if we hadn't had Kante scurrying around and covering all areas of the pitch. I can't stand Courtois. He has no command of his area and you KNOW that, if the defence <deleted> up, as for the first goal, he will not get us out of trouble. He's built like a brick shit house but conspires to make himself as small as possible when defending a shot. The save from Origi was good though but overall, he's a liability and seems to have that dreamy, faraway look on his gormless boat, thinking of pastures new no doubt.

For thirty minutes of the second half, we showed more energy and aggression, but that petered out. Conte made the changes 10 minutes from the end, which was far to late to make a difference. I know that Costa is putting them away now but his first touch is still awful. Batshuiyi would be my first choice out of the two of them. Now Conte has seen how good we REALLY are with snails like Ivanovic and Oscar pulling the team down, he must realise that changes are needed.

Nice to know that Conte views this thread....neither Ivan the terrible or (no pace) Oscar made the starting 11 or the bench...long may it continue. Alas bad defensive mistakes  put us 2 down and very nearly out of this Cup....Begovic could have done more for both the goals  we conceded.

Okay debut from Alonso, Cahill got done again by poor ball control, Batshuyai was ok but too greedy at crucial times,both Moses and Pedro worked hard all night and Luiz has not lost that pin point 30 yard pass. Loftus_cheek...loan him out,does not do enough for me.  Game changer was Costa coming on and Fabregas then stepped up a gear,helped also by the introduction of both Hazard and Chalobah (like him a lot).Only down side for me was Aina not given a run out...still there is always Saturday. All in all a great game to watch again if ever you lads get the chance  ??

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:00 AM, keithsimmonds said:

Nice to know that Conte views this thread....neither Ivan the terrible or (no pace) Oscar made the starting 11 or the bench...long may it continue. Alas bad defensive mistakes  put us 2 down and very nearly out of this Cup....Begovic could have done more for both the goals  we conceded.

Okay debut from Alonso, Cahill got done again by poor ball control, Batshuyai was ok but too greedy at crucial times,both Moses and Pedro worked hard all night and Luiz has not lost that pin point 30 yard pass. Loftus_cheek...loan him out,does not do enough for me.  Game changer was Costa coming on and Fabregas then stepped up a gear,helped also by the introduction of both Hazard and Chalobah (like him a lot).Only down side for me was Aina not given a run out...still there is always Saturday. All in all a great game to watch again if ever you lads get the chance  ??

I agree with you regarding Loftus - Cheek Keith. Plenty of natural ability, as he showed for the England Under 23's where he and Lewis Baker were the stand out players, but you get the impression there's not much grey matter between the ears. Similar to Ross Barkley in that respect. I think Conte rates him as he kept him in the squad and, I hope for Loftus - Cheek's sake, he listens to the man because he will have thrown away a very promising career, if he thinks he's the b*****ks already. Chalobah always looked as though he' had time on the ball. The sign of a good player that but, he's got some stern competition in that position.  I liked the look of Alonso. no fancy thrills just sensible defending and off loading of the ball.

Difficult to know where to start after watching the last 40 mins against Leicester the other night.

Why oh why did Conte bring back Ivanovich...he is shitt . Cahill that's 3 times he has dawdled on the blaady ball. ..pillock. Courtois fukking useless (light on no one in) Dave hold your blaady position your left back not centre back. Dont get why he took fabregas off...could go on and on...but wont?

• Like 1

On 17 กันยายน 2559 at 11:28 AM, evenstevens said:

Conte must has a red pen, through at least 4 players names, , otherwise another bad season is looming,make no mistake about that

a  high noon to all:)

fluffing old E/S   saw it coming ^^^^^so be fluffed what Conte the great one is doing , he must be playing with his old fella

sack that tortise first ,and right out on his fluffing ear ,  , in  Aussie  LINGO ..toss  him to the shithouse (no grammer police please)

how can one give that turd the responsibilty of being captain , E/S  is so wound up I,am signing off, otherwise the mods will be reaching for the Red Card

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

fluffing old E/S   saw it coming ^^^^^so be fluffed what Conte the great one is doing , he must be playing with his old fella

sack that tortise first ,and right out on his fluffing ear ,  , in  Aussie  LINGO ..toss  him to the shithouse (no grammer police please)

how can one give that turd the responsibilty of being captain , E/S  is so wound up I,am signing off, otherwise the mods will be reaching for the Red Card

fear not, i doubt they'll understand it.  But you did make me laugh!!!!!:shock1:

• Like 1

tell you Carms  no  B/S

late yesterday afternoon before the  Boss drove me overland to The Hangout at Handong, Ray owner of SOTD  (Maerim Plaza) asked  E/S  for my prediction,as we have a bet who finishs in front of each other,(Ray is god luv him a Loserpool supporter) at the end of the season

exact words i said if they start that washed up tortise,we are stiff shit,even though  c/sea has the wood on the popcorn gunners

now fast forward  toThe Hangout  as  soon as i saw that????leading them out,  fluff  me,!!!!! before full time the noose was being placed around my neck

the very first hanging was getting underway at  The Hangout,  gratefully for me the  G.M stepped in  and took me to the Mandalay for a nite cap,to drown my sorrows

if Conte sticks  with this line  up,  E/S will be calling for The Spanish Fat Waiter , and its been coming for a while, couple of streaky wins, etc etc now followed by two floggins

says it all, will see if he has the guts to get the axe out, no sharpening required,E/S has done it for him, thks for the kiss:)

4 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Difficult to know where to start after watching the last 40 mins against Leicester the other night.

Why oh why did Conte bring back Ivanovich...he is shitt . Cahill that's 3 times he has dawdled on the blaady ball. ..pillock. Courtois fukking useless (light on no one in) Dave hold your blaady position your left back not centre back. Dont get why he took fabregas off...could go on and on...but wont?

3 seasons back I did post, after you winning in a canter that the back 4 were aging and that problem needed to be addressed.Of course you resident talking horse said I knew nothing about football (yawn) and rabbited on about it was all covered.

Well for me nothings changed Ivanovic must be the worst RB playing in the league,Cahill has totally lost it ,looks slow in both mind and body,Luiz is never a reliable CB and your left back is not up to it. Forget about Terry coming back that is not going to change anything.While Chelsea look good going forward defensively they are being caught out hence sliding down the table. Its amazing with all the money being available that younger players, of quality,not stop gaps like Luiz, haven't been brought in.

Mourinno added to the dilemma last season but this season the players are doing it all by themselves

I guess  Roman still has Gus Hiddinks phone no.He wont find this acceptable

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

3 seasons back I did post, after you winning in a canter that the back 4 were aging and that problem needed to be addressed.Of course you resident talking horse said I knew nothing about football (yawn) and rabbited on about it was all covered.

Fizzles do remember clearly, that you posted that Mou the Special One would  NEVER EVER manage m/u!!!!!, no class was your call

BTW

it was two seasons back, not 3

now if you want  to    keep posting  b/s  go ahead, but at least  post fact

to put the record straight, C/SEA  in all fairness. have tried  to cover our  defence  problems

but the new signings so far have been poor,and not getting Stones  last season was a major blow,and throw in Zouma  injury too

even in the last t/f  window we were unable to tie up new defenders   massive price  tags  being   the    major  stumbling block

now if you were a dinky di Aussie, as you claim to be, you should be enjoying my posts :) where,s   OG ????

Kante is covering so much ground, due to the dung that he's surrounded by, that he's in danger of burn out by Christmas. Arsenal gave us a footballing lesson in pass and move, with Ozil light years ahead in ideas than the carthorses we have in midfield. It's so slow there, you could go to the toilet for a slash, come back and they would still be in the same place. Fabregas was brought in to bring inventiveness but he was never in a position to influence the game, constantly being bypassed by the Arsenal midfield. Costa receives the ball, gets his head down and runs. It might help if he looked up occasionally.  Willian is wasted and ineffective stuck out on the right, because he doesn't have the initial burst to get away from the good full backs. His crossing ability is also below par, Get him inside where he can run at the central defence. Ivanovic is just useless and should have been sent packing before last season.

If Conte thinks that he can equate the pedestrian Italian League with the lightning fast Premier League, he needs to revaluate his views. There's no room for snails in this League.

Ít mystifies my why so many fans boo him.

After all we got good coin for him, and Wenger basically tignored him when he wanted to come back.

So it's not like he's done anything against the club, and he's always complimentary.

Probably the same mongs that would have been calling for Wenger's head if we'd lost, but today are saying what a brilliant manager he is.

Fickle bunch,.

I wonder what Claude was saying?

Edited by Chicog

Nah - but if Arsene can also humiliate Man U this season then this mong will consider him fully redeemed :rolleyes:

Agree with the Fabregas comment. Given that he has built the strongest midfield in the league in terms of strength in depth (I regard Ozil and Sanchez as natural CAMs though they are listed as strikers on the club website) his decision to ignore Fab 2nd time around is fully vindicated.

Edited by SantiSuk

21 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Fizzles do remember clearly, that you posted that Mou the Special One would  NEVER EVER manage m/u!!!!!, no class was your call

BTW

it was two seasons back, not 3

now if you want  to    keep posting  b/s  go ahead, but at least  post fact

to put the record straight, C/SEA  in all fairness. have tried  to cover our  defence  problems

but the new signings so far have been poor,and not getting Stones  last season was a major blow,and throw in Zouma  injury too

even in the last t/f  window we were unable to tie up new defenders   massive price  tags  being   the    major  stumbling block

now if you were a dinky di Aussie, as you claim to be, you should be enjoying my posts :) where,s   OG ????

Chelsea have tried to sign defenders..... really ? massive price tags well that never stopped Chelsea before.They should have tried a little harder.United signed Bailly, City signed Stones.Great defenders popping up all over the place.You were never go to get Stones players dont want to go to Chelsea, small ground, Trigger happy owner,not even rated amongst the top clubs in Europe. By the way your keepers body language suggest he doesnt want to be there either. Old horse you are all total nonsense,you keep reminding us. Im probably one of the only ones who dont have you on ignore because i dont know where the button is ,maybe you can help me.Never claimed to be a dinky do Aussie was born in the Midlands in Engalnd but did play most of my football in Oz and just about to return for a re union of the '74 Socceroos. 

• Like 1

what a complete gibberish post^^^^^Stones publically stated he wanted  the move to C/SEA to go through

the massive price tags of which C/SEA has encountered are way way over the odds even in these crazy days , great defenders popping up everywhere UUHHH??? M/U need a few

your BAILLY has a long way to go,to prove that he can hacked in day in day out in the EPL,perhaps a promising start  BUT???

Trigger Happy Owner, sure has  fired and hit  the target since he took over, sure  presently   we are not on  target, see how he  handles it from here

our goal keeper has been well documented on this thread

do think we are still in the top ten clubs in europe, but on form over the last one season and a bit, not in the top fifty

yes certainly a old horse, but better than being a half baked pommy ,as we affectionly call them back home

now if you have the fortitude ,answer  Mou.s  appointment at M/U, where u posted he has,nt got the moral values to manage your club  guess it will be a back pass back to the goal keeper

do note that M/U are on their third manager since the old tyrant called it a day, now thats trigger  happy owners  for you

very simple operation to use the ignore function, just do it,but you luv reading E/S posts don.t you:D

its a bonza good morning to all my readers:)

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Chelsea have tried to sign defenders..... really ? massive price tags well that never stopped Chelsea before.They should have tried a little harder.United signed Bailly, City signed Stones.Great defenders popping up all over the place.You were never go to get Stones players dont want to go to Chelsea, small ground, Trigger happy owner,not even rated amongst the top clubs in Europe. By the way your keepers body language suggest he doesnt want to be there either. Old horse you are all total nonsense,you keep reminding us. Im probably one of the only ones who dont have you on ignore because i dont know where the button is ,maybe you can help me.Never claimed to be a dinky do Aussie was born in the Midlands in Engalnd but did play most of my football in Oz and just about to return for a re union of the '74 Socceroos. 

someone like ashley williams would have been a smart signing for chelsea this summer. but they don't really tend to do bargain or nuts and bolts players do they? only seem to like lashing the big money about on players who often don't prove to be that good after all.

that said, if they do want to splash some ill-gotten roubles they are welcome to have mamadou sakho for twenty million quid.

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Have to concur with "Mick Dundee" on this one....you do talk absolute bolloxx...specialist subject "the bleeding obvious" tell us something we don't know eh! Something that none if us on the thread has not covered over and over again. ...from a half a sleep keeper to an ageing and decrepit back four and at times a no_pace midfield. Yeah tell us again about comb_over Bobby Charlton and "those eyes"that said so very much.