Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

the two old galahs, are still serving it up to  The Governor,  at least  they are both off Hazard The Destroyers back, fair weather supporters, says it all

You must be president of the Diego Costa Appreciation Society. He's put in a good performance in half a game since the January transfer window and you STILL think he's above any sort of criticism? 

2 minutes ago, oldgit said:

You must be president of the Diego Costa Appreciation Society. He's put in a good performance in half a game since the January transfer window and you STILL think he's above any sort of criticism?

no fluffing way,  , you and petals have been slagging The Gov for at least two years or more, go back, and     look at of your posts.which  E/S  did a month or so ago, its been spineless criticsism from two old galahs who do not know sh#t from clay, this is how dense both of you,s are , you are summing  up players PERFORMANCE as  Petals put ts this way a  calendar year, ,well fluff me what a load of crap, he has had a very lean run recently , all top strikers do at some stage for what ever reason, if he did,nt score some crucial goals early in the season, Totts woudld be on top of the pile  thats for sure

BTW 19 goals this season, , 51 scored in 85 matchs for C/SEA , best striker since Drogba, and both of  yous are slagging him,at every turn , again take a look at your posts , fluffing piss poor both of you,s,   do you   want  E/S to give  you,s  spray on your Hazards evaultion, a few short weeks back,, both of yous have got very short memories or both of yous are senile, the only concession i will make on The Gov  he is a walking time bomb, but Conte has done a great  job to  keephim focused to this point of time, when taking theChinks  offer into consideration etc,at risk of repeating my self sure that Conte would have flkicked him weeks ago if was,nt up to scratch,

• Like 1

Really fine win today.

This is the first Chelski team I have found play attractive football.

Be very surprised if you lose it now with the positive momentum in your side.

Luiz maybe they are nursing a hernia till the end of season?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Really fine win today.

This is the first Chelski team I have found play attractive football.

Be very surprised if you lose it now with the positive momentum in your side.

Luiz maybe they are nursing a hernia till the end of season?

Yes, it was a good all round team performance. It took a bit of time as there was some nervousness but, once Pedro's screamer rocketted into the top corner, we seem to relax and our football flowed. I really hope that we don't sign Lukaku. Not only on the evidence of this game but others I seen, I just don't rate him. Surely there's someone better than him plying his trade elsewhere.? How about looking within the club's structure? We've got some  classy youngsters that are capable. The two commentators Drury and Beglin tried to spoil the game for me but I was on to them! I turned the sound down. What a pair of 'after- time' <deleted>! Always want to be right  AFTER the event.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, carmine said:

That chaps was a championship winning performance!   Though it pains me to say it i particularly likes the third goal.  

I think you've basically passed all the tests now.

Yeah, although you bastewards won't go away.!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

Yes, it was a good all round team performance. It took a bit of time as there was some nervousness but, once Pedro's screamer rocketted into the top corner, we seem to relax and our football flowed. I really hope that we don't sign Lukaku. Not only on the evidence of this game but others I seen, I just don't rate him. Surely there's someone better than him plying his trade elsewhere.? How about looking within the club's structure? We've got some  classy youngsters that are capable. The two commentators Drury and Beglin tried to spoil the game for me but I was on to them! I turned the sound down. What a pair of 'after- time' <deleted>! Always want to be right  AFTER the event.

Yep just a cart horse, in fact a cart horse has probably got a better touch, on that basis i hope you do sign him :biggrin:

Yep just a cart horse, in fact a cart horse has probably got a better touch, on that basis i hope you do sign him :biggrin:

I'm still open minded about Lukaku. Interesting opinions on MOTD last night suggesting that his performance in games like yesterday are due to the team tactics and quality (lack of) of the team around him. Let's face it Everton spent the first 70 minutes man marking Hazard & Costa which rendered them pretty ineffective. The team focused on stopping Chelsea play rather than supporting and finding their striker.
When Everton play open attacking football Lukaku flourishes and scores plenty.

If Costa goes which could happen, and Hazard stays, imagine the partnership he could have with his fellow countryman. Hazard, Pedro, Fabregas etc finding Lukaku would, I'm sure give him many more chances than we saw him get yesterday.

Lukaku is definitely no cart horse!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 PL league appearances this season for JT , 10 appearances needed to guarantee a PL winners medal, 4 games left

Deserves it from what Conte has said many times in his press conferences, JT a massive personality in the dressing room and in training. Captain Leader Legend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

It appears the number of games needed to qualify for a medal has been 5 since 2012.  I believe it is possible for a club to request extra medals for players who did not play 5 games, as long as they pay the cost.  Chelsea bought extra medals in 2015 so that everybody who played a Premier League match got a medal.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/the-chelsea-players-who-could-miss-out-on-premier-league-winners-medals-this-season-a3510016.html

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sanemax said:

6 PL league appearances this season for JT , 10 appearances needed to guarantee a PL winners medal, 4 games left

Yh ok it's worth a risk when your up but I can't see him putting sentimental value into this. Its too tight and I sense a few mishaps. Actually <deleted> it I reckon your gonna bottle it and the wanklets from north are gonna pip squeak it. Be gone with hazard and Costa be thankful you got moses a loaner who has come back and made a helluva difference not many of them around and get JT where he belongs in history. You bunch of numpties x

firstly a great win away to E/TON who had won 8 on the bounce at home, Pedro pulled one out of his locker,to set us on our way,until then E/TON had stifled us,with close marking, making life diffucult for,Harzard The Destroyer,and the Governor, with that goal, E/TON had no choice but to come out of their foxholes,leaving gaps at the back,leading to 2 more goals to seal a absoulately  vital  win

E/S  thought the Big Sack (Lukaku), played very well ,with the service  he was provided,he worried our defence on several occassions,Luiz had a handfull several times,handling him

leave it to Conte The  Great  One, to decide  who will replace the Governor, but   E/S  has  given the nod to the Big Sack, largely due to  his 20 odd goals scored this season,with limited arsenal at Goodison Park, a carthorse no way, potentially another Drogba, if  he improves with a move back to C/sea, next season

a lovely morning to all

• Like 2

2 hours ago, evenstevens said:

firstly a great win away to E/TON who had won 8 on the bounce at home, Pedro pulled one out of his locker,to set us on our way,until then E/TON had stifled us,with close marking, making life diffucult for,Harzard The Destroyer,and the Governor, with that goal, E/TON had no choice but to come out of their foxholes,leaving gaps at the back,leading to 2 more goals to seal a absoulately  vital  win

E/S  thought the Big Sack (Lukaku), played very well ,with the service  he was provided,he worried our defence on several occassions,Luiz had a handfull several times,handling him

leave it to Conte The  Great  One, to decide  who will replace the Governor, but   E/S  has  given the nod to the Big Sack, largely due to  his 20 odd goals scored this season,with limited arsenal at Goodison Park, a carthorse no way, potentially another Drogba, if  he improves with a move back to C/sea, next season

a lovely morning to all

I take it back about him being a cart horse, a cart horse has a better touch :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh ok it's worth a risk when your up but I can't see him putting sentimental value into this. Its too tight and I sense a few mishaps. Actually <deleted> it I reckon your gonna bottle it and the wanklets from north are gonna pip squeak it. Be gone with hazard and Costa be thankful you got moses a loaner who has come back and made a helluva difference not many of them around and get JT where he belongs in history. You bunch of numpties x

That was for a "guaranteed PL medal" , although Clubs do receive extra medals for them to give to the deserved .

Sure JT will get one (If Chelsea win the PL), it would look quite odd for him to be standing on the podium,with his full kit and shinpads on, hoisting the PL trophy without a medal around his neck .

JT didnt really fit into a back 3 system, he was never a quick player in the first place and being 36 has slowed him down even more .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, delboy said:

It appears the number of games needed to qualify for a medal has been 5 since 2012.  I believe it is possible for a club to request extra medals for players who did not play 5 games, as long as they pay the cost.  Chelsea bought extra medals in 2015 so that everybody who played a Premier League match got a medal.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/the-chelsea-players-who-could-miss-out-on-premier-league-winners-medals-this-season-a3510016.html

The bought medals from 20004 onwards 

5 hours ago, evenstevens said:

The  Great  One, to decide  who will replace the Governor, but   E/S  has  given the nod to the Big Sack,

Translation : Let Conte decide who will replace Costa , I feel Lukaku should replace Costa 

• Like 1

According to the Metro, Costa has signed a pre contract with Tianjian Quanjian. So that was what that photo in the London restaurant was all about? Step forward 21 year old Bertrand Traore, who's doing alright at Ajax. His second goal, in last night's Europa semi final, was Greaves - like.

• Like 1