Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

13 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"How am i supposed to know you were posting under a different name?"
Huh! The answer is READ the post.

Oh will you take a <deleted> day off!!!!!!!  and will you please stop whining

7 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Come on Carms. It was quite obvious what BB was saying.

This year Champions. Last year 10th (rubbish). The year before Champions. What will happen next year?

i actually didn't get that, but it does make sense now!!

• Like 1

I thought Conte would struggle because he was involved with the Italian national side for much of the summer. He did for a month, then went back to what he knows best: 3-4-3. Half the Prem has followed suit, plus Southgate with England. Baa, baa.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

Keith I think Conte is the 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th man and more. You have to say that HE has made the difference. The dramatic improvement from 10th to Champions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, if there wasn't a dramatic downing of tools last season then you wouldn't be talking about  a dramatic improvement from the players this season !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrTrip said:

Keith I think Conte is the 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th man and more. You have to say that HE has made the difference. The dramatic improvement from 10th to Champions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

To be fair, if there wasn't a dramatic downing of tools last season then you wouldn't be talking about  a dramatic improvement from the players this season !

also to be fair, Conte The Great  One took over a malaise dressing room  due to the downing of tools,,and in matter of weeks had it rocking to his ideals, (Mr Trip,s dramatic improvement quote which E/S feels he was alluding  to ), sure not too  managers  if any,  could virtually  walk in, and get the response that delivered   the EPL title

Conte The Great  One , simply ooozes class , in all areas , E/S noticed after our win  at Stamford Bridge  against Boro, he walked to Boros fans and appluaded them,and shook Boro players hands, to help them, with the gutted feeling of being relegated by his team, he is a Touch Of Class

its a EPL champions afternoon to all

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

To be fair...thats bolloxx. Didnt see too many clubs queueing up to sign the 

ever present  Alonso Luiz or Moses  ...add to that previous regular 

starters Terry Ivanovich Mikel Oscar and to a lesser extent Baba are no longer and last seasons player of the year (Willian) reduced to a bit part,and  it,s been a whole new ball game. Antonio Conte 1st season....unbelievable.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

starters Terry Ivanovich Mikel Oscar and to a lesser extent Baba are no longer and last seasons player of the year (Willian) reduced to a bit part,and  it,s been a whole new ball game. Antonio Conte 1st season....unbelievable.

To be fair the hard man's spot on. Luiz was a questionable buyback that's has been completely answered. Alonso an unearthed gem with a 1 in 5 goal ratio and Moses whose been all overy the shop and he's been brought back and made himself a regular. Conte has been extremely efficent with his squad.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Stupid post alfredo. What has last season's Chelsea team under Mourinho got to do with this season's team under conti?

Well he inherited the players and probably the twenty others he recalled as well. :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Read my post properly before getting all excited and i don't know why your mentioning this seasons players cos where am i having a pop at them ? so if your mob hadn't downed tools last season which obviously got Mourinho sacked and had finished in the top 4  which they should  have done, would people still be saying what a dramatic improvement this season ? 

Edited by alfieconn

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Stupid post alfredo. What has last season's Chelsea team under Mourinho got to do with this season's team under conti?

Well it seems you only respond to my post's when it suits you, so am i on ignore or not :cheesy:

Anyway your best to ask Mr Trip that one Trigger because he was the one comparing Mourinho's team to this seasons team and i just responded !

Edited by alfieconn

6 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Read my post properly before getting all excited and i don't know why your mentioning this seasons players cos where am i having a pop at them ? so if your mob hadn't downed tools last season which obviously got Mourinho sacked and had finished in the top 4  which they should  have done, would people still be saying what a dramatic improvement this season ? 

Was there a point to your post other than just to be argumentative.???