Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

On 11/5/2017 at 4:56 AM, MrTrip said:

So a Chelsea reject is LFC's record signing and best player?
Behave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salah's a great signing and quite obviously Chelsea's loss thanks to Mourinho's judgement again wasn't it?!!  Salah's really good, so are De Bruyne and Lukaku that he also sold off for peanuts.  I suppose because they are attacking flair players that he has no use for!!

Well done on the win, you deserved it.  Fortune favors the brave and your opponents came for a bore draw.

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2560 at 11:22 AM, Sparkles said:

Meanwhile at Old Trafford last night Matic won his successive MOM of the match award. Was the genius who let him go ever named ?

Would Chelsea fans rather have Costa, with all his faults, rather than Morata? After a promising start to his new career Morata didnt seem to play with any intensity or just an offf night?

Would not be surprised if Conte has already made his mind up about his future and its not living in London.

Just watched the replay and  expected Roma to have played out of their skins but,to me, were nothing special.

now thats a super post,

completely fluffed up on all points

1/  Matic  is a pedestrian type of  holding  m/f player  ,  never gets out of first gear,  last nite performance proves that

2/ Morata  scored the winning goal  with a superb header,  BTW  The Gov  has been  long gone or have,nt you noticed

3/Roman took a helicopter  ride to Cobham last thursday ,,Conte answered  the best way possible to Romans  visit,  on the pitch  C/sea 1..M/U  nude

Conte  to see the season out,   and the helicopters pilot   has closed the hangers doors  and is back to his rest room

4/ the lu lu of all ,your quote of Roma not being special,  well they scored 6 goals against us  in two matchs  with a 3. nude thumping

makes your M/U  on last nites performances, a park team at best

that was a solid win by C/sea , and sorely needed   King Kante  deserves a contract up grade immediately  ,he is C/sea,s heartbeat fullstop

hear you stashed it in,   gets some fortitude cobber   and make a  come back  ,as we will miss you:sad:particular me

The one worrying moment for me? Conte substitutes Rudiger for Zappacosta. Good, Rudiger right wing back, that's what I would have done. Wait!  Rudiger's going to right back and Azpilicueta is pushed forward to bloody right wing back! No! Why change it? Leave it as it is Conte!

Strewth, how we've missed Kante. He, Morata and Hazard were immense with Bakayoko, Christensen and Azpilicueta not that far behind. Without Mkhitaryan firing, United offered no creativity in midfield and were pretty dire on the night, although when Fellaini came on, with arms flailing and looking like a whirling dervish, we did struggle with the high balls.

• Like 1

It was a solid team performance from back to front from the begining to end, and1 nil does not to tell the full story....Bakayoko (who had a good game) should have scored at least once ....and Morata should be holding the match ball,imo. Conte managed himself and the game tactics to the high standard he set last season...well done boss. 

• Like 2

What are your views on the disallowed goal?

Having removed my blue tinted glasses I put myself in the position of having that goal awarded against us and I can genuinely state that I would have had absolutely no grumbles if that 'goal' had stood against us, IMO it was a shocking decision, even more so when viewed against the later arm in the back of Moratta.Well done to the team for staying focused and finishing the job.

• Like 1

well the Galahs have posted,along withBats:smile: surprised they have not commented on Liuz  sacking by Conte for Discipliary  reasons i am led to believe

this was well mooted in advance of  kick off time, in my view  Liuz recently been a angry ant  in all  areas  on the pitch and one that broke the camels back it  flowed onto Cobham etc etc  where a spat broke out with Conte , who so rightly in my view ,sacked him until he pulls himself together, Conte needs to be congraulated for showing that    he got the balls to sack a leading player  if needed , as  it only takes one player to  turn the ddressing shed into a shambles of dissent, nice one Conte:smile: Wombat signing  off with a nice evening to all

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2560 at 12:07 PM, Blue Muton said:

Back to the PL and not before time, is it me or has this season been unusualy stop-start?

So, Emenalo has left the club and rightly or wrongly, his departure will be met with pleasure and approval by many - myself included. For me he will always have that connection with Toady Avram Grant and the betrayal of Mourinho the first time round. His playing and coaching credentials were certainly nowhere near sufficient to have earned him the role that he landed at Chelsea, seven games, 0 goals for Notts County in the year that they were relegated to the third tier being his only previous experience of English football.

Emenalo appears to have escaped most of the blame for the premature departures of KDB, Lukaku, Salah and Schurle, with Mourinho carrying the can in the media, but surely it was precisely Emenalo's role to ensure that such decisions were avoided. 

It does seem to be, however, that Emenalo was largely responsible for the Academy and post-Academy loan systems, which have come in for a huge amount of criticism, but the lambasting of the loan system is IMO unjustified. The Academy is all about developing young talent to get the best out of them and give them the best chance of making it in the game, ideally with some coming through to represent Chelsea. While there have been too few making it through to our first team for some time there have been many graduates from the Academy who have gone on to make careers elsewhere and there are now a few who will be knocking on the first team door in the next year or two, hopefully inspired by the progress of Christiansen, who is fast turning into the best defender at the club.

In any event it would be puerile to denigrate the academy at the end of a week when no less than five former members were included in an England squad, albeit a weakened one. That number would almost certainly have been six were it not for Chalobah's unfortunate injury.

Onwards and upwards, here's hoping for plenty of red cards in the NL derby and for three points on our return to the ground where Batsman secured the title for us just a few moths ago.

It's hard to fathom what Emanolo's  imput to the club was and what he was responsible for! So much so, that Chelsea are said to be thinking of leaving the position vacant for the foreseeable future.

• Haha 1

On 30/08/2017 at 2:22 PM, evenstevens said:

what are you smoking??? but please pass it around:smile:

Salah will be Tossed   Salad,  by Chrissy  Time,    sadly his  minute footy  brain,   does,nt  match his pace !!!

Late Mail,   Bale  To  M/U,  Good Nite  To All

As I said.  Walk into your team now. 14 goals in 18 games. Size 10 in your mouth.

On 30/08/2017 at 8:22 AM, sanemax said:

Both Salah and Solanke couldnt get into the Chelsea team and went to Liverpool to get first team action . 

You can add Borini ,Sturridge and Glenn Johnson to that list as well

Sound I'll take that.  Salah could not get in team or perhaps he did not want to play for that team but when he scores 14/18 games I think it's fair to say he wants to play for our team. Keep hazard he's a muppet.

4 wins on the spin in the Epl and looking more and more like the Chelsea we all know. Hard to believe that this was the same team (bar Zappa for Rudiger) that just did not compete against City, Bakayoko for one never crossed the half -way line that night....but yesterday in that 1st half he was up there playing like a loan striker (okay i slightly exaggerate) and the link up play between Morata and Hazard is just a delight to watch. Though he cant tackle or run Fabregas has still got an eye for a pass. My only gripe (and i have got to have one) ...Morata should have been taken off at half time....busy week ahead and no back up...he didn,t need to play the full ninety.imo

• Like 2

back to the good days, with away 4 nude win,  with  Hazard  The  Destroyer back to his best, leading the way from  the  upper centre of the park ,linking with with  Morata, and constantly changing his position on the pitch , I  suggested this a couple weeks ago  ,seems Conte  is  reading  my posts:smile:  W.B.A  were there for the taking ,but never the less  a nice away win,   Luiz was on the bench  and not used, be interesting if he plays,  during the week??? a nice morning to all

11 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Sound I'll take that.  Salah could not get in team or perhaps he did not want to play for that team but when he scores 14/18 games I think it's fair to say he wants to play for our team. Keep hazard he's a muppet.

It isnt that Salah didnt want to play for Chelsea , it was that Salah wasnt selected to play for Chelsea .

He wasnt good enough to play for Chelsea , he is good enough to play for Liverpool though. 

• Like 2

Just now, sanemax said:

It isnt that Salah didnt want to play for Chelsea , it was that Salah wasnt selected to play for Chelsea .

He wasnt good enough to play for Chelsea , he is good enough to play for Liverpool though. 

Nonsense he would walk into your team of duds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Salah may well be a "fantastic" player , quite good . BUT, if he wants to play for Chelsea, he needs to be World Class . We are talking about Drogba, Costa, Morata . Being "fantastic"gets you a place in the Liverpool first 11 and at Chelsea, you will be lucky to get on the bench as an understudy

I will assume you've been drinking.

• Like 1

Just now, sanemax said:

Salah may well be a "fantastic" player , quite good . BUT, if he wants to play for Chelsea, he needs to be World Class . We are talking about Drogba, Costa, Morata . Being "fantastic"gets you a place in the Liverpool first 11 and at Chelsea, you will be lucky to get on the bench as an understudy

Salah

Lukaku

Kdb

That's three who you discarded and all three would walk into your team and there's plenty more. But those 3 are now playing for your closest rivals and that's gotta hurt and the player you covet the most at Chelsea does not want to be there.

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Salah

Lukaku

Kdb

That's three who you discarded and all three would walk into your team and there's plenty more. But those 3 are now playing for your closest rivals and that's gotta hurt and the player you covet the most at Chelsea does not want to be there.

Chelsea, having  won two Premiership titles in three fter discarding those players, fair enough, good players, but, just not good enough to win the Premier League

Salah/ Lukaku Quite good  , Costa, Morata Drogba much better

KDB, good, not as good as Hazard

• Like 2

Just now, sanemax said:

Chelsea, having  won two Premiership titles in three fter discarding those players, fair enough, good players, but, just not good enough to win the Premier League

Salah/ Lukaku Quite good  , Costa, Morata Drogba much better

KDB, good, not as good as Hazard

Although you tried to resign Lukaku. 

Salah will score more goals than any chelsea player this season. Lukaku too.