Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

10 hours ago, evenstevens said:

O.S.A. lets get things straight

i post without Fear  or Favour  have a very sound knowledge from experience at representive level how football works etc etc perhaps in another code (rugby league) but its just about  the same deal in many aspects ,as for being nice   rather be a straight shooter  then sucking up to each other on this forum as the Clique or Inn Crowd  do, they have  be ganging up on me since i joined the Footy Forum have no qualms about that   its there opinion of me , but  at the risk of repeating myself E/S posts without Fear or Favour  back to footy

I respect anyone's opinion just like yourself; no 'Fear or favour'.

I don't mind getting into any personal posting conflicts especially over footy or religion. Same as you. 

You have my vote because you do not bend under posting pressure and you tell it as it is.

26 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

another   Gang Up   post.  do us a favour and fluff off you Half Baked Pommy !!!!

It’s a least a year since we banged heads, and previous to that I was not part of any gang. 

If you cannot afford manners or respect don’t expect them in return and stop boohooing like a little girl about it ?

Just now, BangrakBob said:

It’s a least a year since we banged heads, and previous to that I was not part of any gang. 

If you cannot afford manners or respect don’t expect them in return and stop boohooing like a little girl about it ?

Btw I’ll be in Oz next week if you are about, you can tell me to <deleted> off in person ?

19 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Btw I’ll be in Oz next week if you are about, you can tell me to <deleted> off in person ?

Oh Bob!!! We all have an avatar. It's they that are talking. Not the real person. Live and let live.

By the way, how many goals at Anfield Wednesday night for the Reds?

Edited by owl sees all

11 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

big place The Land Down Under and too many half baked poms for my liking

14 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

keep fluffing away  ,BTW have you voted for me in the POTY pot2 in general section of T..V.  dropped my whip with 100 metres to go ,need your vote:smile:

• Like 1

Totally one sided game that...especially in the 1st half where "Udders" didn.t come into our box once....(horse racing terms) should be fined under the "non-triers rule"

I thought Bakayoko had a good game...pleased for him. Got to keep going to the end even if it is only for second place.

27 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Totally one sided game that...especially in the 1st half where "Udders" didn.t come into our box once....(horse racing terms) should be fined under the "non-triers rule"

I thought Bakayoko had a good game...pleased for him. Got to keep going to the end even if it is only for second place.

Yeah, much much better. We were lively,our passing was crisp and the movement in midfield and attack left Huddersfield bewildered. 

4 hours ago, oldgit said:

Yeah, much much better. We were lively,our passing was crisp and the movement in midfield and attack . 

no tiredness marlarky and the major reason was Conte The Jerk  only had 50 minutes on the training pitch, must have  listen to my advice a couple days back,now can he shut his trap and get on with managering the very capable squad at his disposal,and the Board will back him in the next T/F window,need a desperate vote in thePOTY Pot 2 in the general section of T.V . anyone please

20 hours ago, evenstevens said:

keep fluffing away  ,BTW have you voted for me in the POTY pot2 in general section of T..V.  dropped my whip with 100 metres to go ,need your vote:smile:

Give us a reason to vote for you fluffy.

20 hours ago, evenstevens said:

I’ll be on the Goldy, I’ve booked you a ticket...

1ED26DBF-6E22-469A-9E04-A19F3C346B39.jpeg

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Chelsea question :

Out of the top 50 World transfers, (costs), 12 of the players have played for Chelsea, although not necessarily at  time of the transfer, can you name the 12, and no googling.

Lukaku 

Torres 

Falco

Oscar 

Veron

Crespo 

De Bruyne 

Mata 

Morata 

Salah

Luiz

Shevchenko 

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Lukaku 

Torres 

Falco

Oscar 

Veron

Crespo 

De Bruyne 

Mata 

Morata 

Salah

Luiz

Shevchenko 

It was just a bit of fun, off the top of peoples heads.

Some moron always has to spoil it by googling it .

Anyway, well done Bob, you are so clever top of the class for you, you can google

Just now, sanemax said:

Anyway, well done Bob, you are so clever top of the class for you, you can google

Surprised with salah stat. Worth 120m but he was purchased for an absolute bargain at under 38 if recall correctly. 19 goals so far.

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

It was quite simple......moron 

• Haha 1

On 13/12/2017 at 9:11 PM, sanemax said:

Chelsea question :

Out of the top 50 World transfers, (costs), 12 of the players have played for Chelsea, although not necessarily at  time of the transfer, can you name the 12, and no googling.

Torres

Weah

Gullit

Veron

Vialli

Morata

Mata

Essien

Ballack

Crespo

Falcao

Drogba

My guesses, no Google, just my wobbly grey matter!

subs:

Desailly

Di Matteo

Edited by Blue Muton
Subs added

On 13/12/2017 at 9:20 PM, BangrakBob said:

Lukaku - massive money signing this summer

Torres - biggest failed transfer ever 

Falco - second biggest failed transfer ever

Oscar - who could not know this huge Chinese transfer 

Veron - how could anyone forget this transfer after such a huge failure at United 

Crespo - one of the first big big name foreigns to join the EPL 

De Bruyne - we’ll known and spoken about often 

Mata - controversial switch with Mourinho issue

Morata - obviously remember as this summer 

Salah - obvious as a Liverpool fan 

Luiz - obvious from the dodgey deal with PSG 

Shevchenko - I mean how can anyone forget this transfer 

I don’t understand how you could actually believe this is a tough question when the top 50 transfers are so very recent. Your plastic club has been in the limelight for spending big money on transfers for the past 10-15 years. Most of the above are in the last 5 years, and half of them are currently in the EPL, and everyone is aware of them. 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2017 at 3:14 AM, BangrakBob said:

It was quite simple......moron 

I must opologise, I now realise that you didnt actually google it.

I must have been rather drunk when I posted that, as it was past midnight.

Once again, do accept my apology and I do accept being called a "moron"

Thoroughly deserved .

EDIT :

Sorry, I shall withdraw that .

Seems like you did google it and I got you mixed up with someone else

Edited by sanemax

28 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I must opologise, I now realise that you didnt actually google it.

I must have been rather drunk when I posted that, as it was past midnight.

Once again, do accept my apology and I do accept being called a "moron"

Thoroughly deserved .

EDIT :

Sorry, I shall withdraw that .

Seems like you did google it and I got you mixed up with someone else

You were the one that called me a moron to begin with moron.

The fact you can’t accept your simple quiz was simple and easy to decipher and collate for any serious follower of football who doesn’t need a carer to whip their arse is your issue. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Your plastic club has been in the limelight for spending big money on transfers for the past 10-15 years. 

Well, the fact that Chelsea only brought three of those players in the list and sold four of them , suggests that Chelsea are not the big spenders in football . 

Edited by sanemax
addition

48 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

The fact you can’t accept your simple quiz was simple and easy to decipher and collate for any serious follower of football who doesn’t need a carer to whip their arse is your issue. 

Do you mean wipe or whip ?

Crespo , Veron and Falcao in there would make the question difficult .

Edited by sanemax
typo

Just now, sanemax said:

Do you mean wipe or whip ?

Crespo , Veron and Falcao in there would make the question difficult .

So, tell the truth, did you google it or not ?

I thought the salah one was iffy and it does seem it is bangers. Got him at no.56 on all time 100 most expensive.