Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Just now, sanemax said:

He doesnt quite get in there .

The list is stated in Euros, maybe it was the bad exchange rate that didnt get his GBP transfer into the top 50 ?

I have strong doubts about your accuracy in these quiz matters. Took you too long to figure out salah was a dud answer. On my list I see matic at number 50 exactly. 

Just now, MrTrip said:

Is this single transfer values or total transfer value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's single and the question is. Name all players to have played for Chelsea who feature in 50 most expensive signings ever based on the fee that got them in the list.

3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I have strong doubts about your accuracy in these quiz matters. Took you too long to figure out salah was a dud answer. On my list I see matic at number 50 exactly. 

The last one on my list was Veron, who went for 45 M Euros , Matic went for 40 M Euros (35 M GBP + add ons)

Although Veron went for 28 M GBP, that was 45 M Euros, at the time in 2001

Just now, sanemax said:

The last one on my list was Veron, who went for 45 M Euros , Matic went for 40 M Euros (35 M GBP + add ons)

Although Veron went for 28 M GBP, that was 45 M Euros, at the time in 2001

Your one of those people that dig and never stop. Veron was already named on the list BangrakBob provided and now your quoting based on currency fluctuation. The goals 100 most expensive signings is where I saw the data. I dare say we will never see yours. 

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Your one of those people that dig and never stop. Veron was already named on the list BangrakBob provided and now your quoting based on currency fluctuation. The goals 100 most expensive signings is where I saw the data. I dare say we will never see yours. 

I know that Veron was already named on the list , I just stated that he was the last one on the list, number 50, ahead of Matic , although Matic would have been ahead of Veron, if the money was in GBP and not Euros

Just now, sanemax said:

I know that Veron was already named on the list , I just stated that he was the last one on the list, number 50, ahead of Matic , although Matic would have been ahead of Veron, if the money was in GBP and not Euros

Rubbish anyone would just show the list they have referenced with a link. You talk bangers.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Rubbish anyone would just show the list they have referenced with a link. You talk bangers.

I am just waiting for someone to get the last Chelsea player on the list .

I did ask a question and Im just waiting for the answer

37 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The list that you have isnt up to date . It doesnt include Diego Costas move from Chelsea to Athletico  Madrid , who was sold for more than Matic and therefore would have knocked him out the top 50

Just now, sanemax said:

The list that you have isnt up to date . It doesnt include Diego Costas move from Chelsea to Athletico  Madrid , who was sold for more than Matic and therefore would have knocked him out the top 50

Won't hold my breath with this list.

16 hours ago, MrTrip said:

Good win tonight, should have sealed it long before the final whistle but still 3 pointsemoji170.png

Thats right MrTrip 3 points and thats all that matters...keep clocking up the wins ...wrestle 2nd place of man ure...and see what happens?

• Like 2

That was tight! After a brilliantly worked first goal, Bournemouth got a foothold in the game and dominated the midfield, and deservedly got their equaliser. Morata was nicely set up by Hazard for the winner.

Conte must know by now that a Kante-less midfield is dicing with trouble, because Bournemouth were far quicker and sharper to the ball. He got away with it tonight, and I understand why he did it but, against better teams with a far more potent attack, he can't take the risk.

4 hours ago, oldgit said:

That was tight! After a brilliantly worked first goal, Bournemouth got a foothold in the game and dominated the midfield, and deservedly got their equaliser. Morata was nicely set up by Hazard for the winner.

Conte must know by now that a Kante-less midfield is dicing with trouble, because Bournemouth were far quicker and sharper to the ball. He got away with it tonight, and I understand why he did it but, against better teams with a far more potent attack, he can't take the risk.

Another game like in the previous round...1st half great 

..2nd half under the kosh. How fragile is Willian....any contact and he wants a free kick...got to be a bit tougher imho.

Totally agree Keith. Typical Sam Alardise performance, no shots on target, 19th century football as Jose named it and guess who that was? Yep big Sam[emoji35]

Nevertheless we should still have the ability to fathom this tactic. Batshuyi had zero effect on the game when he came on and what the heck was Moses replaced by Zappacosta all about? Bizarre substitution

• Like 1