Foreigner, Ex-airline chief denies child sex accusations

geovalin

The former chief executive of local private airline Aero Cambodia, Brian Naswall, 53, pleaded not guilty to child prostitution charges yesterday in the Phnom Penh Municipal Court.

Naswall was arrested on Phnom Penh’s Diamond Island, or Koh Pich, on May 22 last year for allegedly having oral sex with a young girl in front of her two friends, aged 14, 15 and 16.

Naswall yesterday said he had taken the girls to the Dream Land amusement park before heading to Diamond Island. On the way, one needed to use the toilet.

read more http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/ex-airline-chief-denies-child-sex-accusations

From KHMER440.COM

Police arrested an American man Friday night in Phnom Penh after they allegedly caught him sexually abusing a 12-year-old girl in the presence of two other underage girls, an official and an NGO said Sunday.

Pol Phiethey, director of the Interior Ministry’s anti-human trafficking department, said Sunday that police arrested Brian Naswall on Koh Pich island in Chamkar Mon district’s Tonle Bassac commune.

“I can only tell you that that guy is American and he will be sent to the court tomorrow,” Mr. Phiethey said, declining to provide further details.

'The parents have demanded financial compensation.' Of course. That's all that matters to the parents. Money to be made from this.

I highly doubt that this is all that matters to the Parents. The damage is already done and this can't be taken back. So now what to do next?

Maybe this child now needs special counselling? Who is going to pay for that? But if not then I have to go with what my Dear Old Dad would say to me. He would say that they might as well get something out of this as that is better than kick in the Butt with a Frozen Work Boot.