More Pattaya Ladyboys Going Down

webfact

More Pattaya Ladyboys Going Down
Story by Albert Jack

lb.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 11.30am on the morning of May 22 Col Trairong Pewpan, Deputy Commander of Chonburi Police Division, announced the arrest of Mr. Manasnan & Mr Ning Sribal, both aged thirty-two and from Udon Thani, Mr. Ekapan also known as Grace aged twenty-three from from Kalasin and a Mr. Nattapong also known as Nok Duangsri aged twenty-seven and from Singburi for the offence of robbery.

Late in the evening of May 21 a Pattaya Police Patrol, opposite Soi 13 on Beach Road, Pattaya, were informed by witnesses that a Sri Lankan tourist, by the name of Mr Kumara, had been approached, harassed and then robbed of a gold neck-chain and pendant weighing 6.9 grammes.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/224444/pattaya-ladyboys-going/#comments

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-23

A bit of a double entendre in the headline.

A few will suggest 'Miss' should have been used instead of "Mr', as they were wearing dresses.

Why should they be called miss? That title is reserved for real woman. Not men who think they are woman or pretend to be a woman

A few will suggest 'Miss' should have been used instead of "Mr', as they were wearing dresses.

Why should they be called miss? That title is reserved for real woman. Not men who think they are woman or pretend to be a woman

Not in the PC, completely lost it west they are not.

Still don't understand the reluctance to call them what they are which is either male or female but you cant be a mix, sorry but biologically impossible. Even the term is incorrect. A lady would be a full grown adult woman whilst a boy would be more of a child.

We need to cut the PC crap and tell it as it is i.e. they are weird (wasn't the first word that came to mind but I am being polite)

I did say 'a few', or did you miss that when reading the post ?

As shown on other posts, on various topics, I totally agree with your comments.

There was a time In the LOS that all monks were good guys ..all ladyboys were also ..but both are being exploited for criminal acts ..

Now it is more like LOTC ..Land of thieves and corruption

Edited by rmacee

Just a tip of the iceberg, if they were sending a few bus loads of them off for trial and assuming the penalty was harsh enough that they would not want to return to Pattaya, and with a bit of luck it may well deter others.

Still don't understand the reluctance to call them what they are which is either male or female but you cant be a mix, sorry but biologically impossible. Even the term is incorrect. A lady would be a full grown adult woman whilst a boy would be more of a child.

We need to cut the PC crap and tell it as it is i.e. they are weird (wasn't the first word that came to mind but I am being polite)

I find your post weird also. To quote from your own post, "We need to cut the PC crap and tell it as it is i.e. they are weird (wasn't the first word that came to mind but I am being polite)".