Druggie battered after driving into Bangkok KFC

webfact

"He told us that he had received 200 Ya Ba pills to sell from a man called Khlong. He said he had decided to try them and ended up taking them all between midnight and midday."

That might be a decision he regrets a lot more than driving round a kfc.

I call BS on this.. 200 pills in 12 hours.. he would be dead. 16 pills an hour.. or so..

Or some serious cutting at the manufacturer, like 50:1. biggrin.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This behaviour is a direct result of taking and still having ya ba in his system, not the result of craving. When the latter starts all hell could break loose for all concerned. Some people want to legalize this drug along with it's stronger version ya ice ??? KFC could get the franchise ???

The case has become known as the "Two hundred Ya Ba pill man goes in search of chicken."

Catchy...

The TV editors are trying to add a bit of flavor in their headlines but they have a lot to go in the pun direction.I would tell them to go to punny.com for their lesson

Actually 200 pills could be consumed in 24 hours

Withoutu death seeing how most yaabaa have been found to contain only 25 % or less low grade amphetamine and it is actually quite hard to die on meth if you look into it ,it can be take in large quantities before causing death its more of a over a long term or short term that causes noticeable changes to the body like breaking down of cells and what not.. But he is still a douche for taking 200 yet any at all...

Edited by kwaione

Really??? Is there some kind of competition going on who can make first comments in this forum or what? It´s a pity because there might be someone having a good factual comment here but it will be vanished within this rubbish. I hope that administrator should watch a little bit more if these comments actually have any value here? And yes, I don´t have to read any comments and I wont. I think these are normally some Britons who like to assert themselves for some unknown reason?

Really??? Is there some kind of competition going on who can make first comments in this forum or what? It´s a pity because there might be someone having a good factual comment here but it will be vanished within this rubbish. I hope that administrator should watch a little bit more if these comments actually have any value here? And yes, I don´t have to read any comments and I wont. I think these are normally some Britons who like to assert themselves for some unknown reason?

You don't read any comments, yet you are complaining about the standard of the comments? Your own words make a liar out of you!.

And what qualification do you have to determine the nationality of the English speaking posters on ThaiVisa? Some kind of clairvoyant, perhaps?

Additionally, as a "newbie", I find it extraordinary that you are already advising the "administrator" how to do his/her job!

Edited by sambum

You don't read any comments, yet you are complaining about the standard of the comments? Your own words make a liar out of you!.

And what qualification do you have to determine the nationality of the English speaking posters on ThaiVisa? Some kind of clairvoyant, perhaps?

Additionally, as a "newbie", I find it extraordinary that you are already advising the "administrator" how to do his/her job!

LOL. Yes I don´t send any rubbish here as you do. I have read the comments enough to make my opinion of people who comment here. I actually like to read Thai Visa news, but not that b....hit that you and your Briton friends write here. You have nearly 1300 posts here and you are proud of it? Every post you sent is as clever as your last one. Nothing to say, just posting to get higher rank. Very clever :D

Edited by Buntsa

mca.Loved the post.great imagination.So many TV posters losing their sense of humour.keep em coming brother,Its a good thing to be able to laugh these days.

Cheers mate. Fellow Khon Kaener? I spend my time between Bangkok and Tambol Sila :)

LOL. Yes I don´t send any rubbish here as you do. I have read the comments enough to make my opinion of people who comment here. I actually like to read Thai Visa news, but not that b....hit that you and your Briton friends write here. You have nearly 1300 posts here and you are proud of it? Every post you sent is as clever as your last one. Nothing to say, just posting to get higher rank. Very clever biggrin.png

First of all "you don't send any rubbish here as I do" That is a matter of opinion, but it's a bit rich of you criticising comments that you have never read (by your own admission!), but are b...hit!!! (Erm, if you don't read them, how do you know?)

And as for bringing nationalities into the conversation - how would you know what nationality I or any of my friends are? That only makes you less believable in any point that you are trying to get across. If you just make wild assumptions about a person's nationality, then it follows that you will make wild assumptions about other relevant points in your interpretation of.any consequent discussion.

Your only points appear to be:-

A severe criticism of people's posts on Thai Visa (that you don't read!)

A severe criticism of the people that make those posts ("that b....hit that you and your Briton friends write here".)

I never mentioned the number of posts that I had to my credit - only the number of yours to illustrate that that as a relative newbie, you may or may not be aware of various Forum Rules, which you have already breached by making personal attacks on me, on "Britons" as a whole, and by even questioning the role of the Administrator.

So, in reality, it's YOU that has nothing to say, except to criticise the posts, the posters, and even the people who administer the Forum, so if I were you, I wouldn't bother with any more posts, unless you can come up with something a little bit more constructive.

Oh, and by the way you opened your reply with a comment that baffles me, and always has - LOL (Laugh Out Loud) and then you launch into a completely humourles post that certainly didn't make me Laugh Out Loud, and presumably, all the rest of the b...hit posts didn't make you Laugh Out Loud, so why bother using it?

Edited by sambum

"No charges have yet been laid in the matter as no one has suffered any loss."

Unbelievable! "Endangering life while under the influence of drugs" might be one, and I am sure that the BIB could find a few more if they REALLY thought about it, or has the brown envelope been passed on already?.

Looking at the guy, I seriously doubt he is coherent or sophisticated enough to manage a "brown envelope" transaction.

And, quite honestly, I don't think I would be all that surprised to see a perfectly sober Thai drive their motocy into KFC and place an order. Okay, sure, that is a bit of a stretch, but the standard of driving here is quite different from what I am accustomed to. Seeing the video, it is amazing that he was able to drive without causing harm, so that was a bit of good fortune. Having never done yaba or anything like it, I cannot speak to how it affects one's ability to drive.

Finally, regardless of the fact that it appears he caused no real damage or harm driving into the mall, once they get the blood work back on this guy, he is definitely going to be serving some time for the use of yaba. At a minimum, they place you in holding with a crowd of other yaba users, with no phone or other outside contact, until you dry out, then you are placed on probation. So, yeah, he is not happy.

Unbelievable! "Endangering life while under the influence of drugs" might be one, and I am sure that the BIB could find a few more if they REALLY thought about it, or has the brown envelope been passed on already?.

Looking at the guy, I seriously doubt he is coherent or sophisticated enough to manage a "brown envelope" transaction.

And, quite honestly, I don't think I would be all that surprised to see a perfectly sober Thai drive their motocy into KFC and place an order. Okay, sure, that is a bit of a stretch, but the standard of driving here is quite different from what I am accustomed to. Seeing the video, it is amazing that he was able to drive without causing harm, so that was a bit of good fortune. Having never done yaba or anything like it, I cannot speak to how it affects one's ability to drive.

Finally, regardless of the fact that it appears he caused no real damage or harm driving into the mall, once they get the blood work back on this guy, he is definitely going to be serving some time for the use of yaba. At a minimum, they place you in holding with a crowd of other yaba users, with no phone or other outside contact, until you dry out, then you are placed on probation. So, yeah, he is not happy.

So, are you clued up on the sentencing here, or just talking <deleted> ?

Just like the '500 baht, slap on the wrist' brigade.

It amazes me, that Thai jails are so overcrowded, when all the the legal beagles on here know, that all you have to do is, pass over a brown envelope, and guarantee your freedom.

I bet Mr T. wishes he thought of that, instead of being exiled in Dubai.

Agree with what you are saying, it's just the statement by the RTP chappie that is misleading as always!

Just one small point though - the brown envelope needn't necessarily come from him - Daddy might have a stash of them for such an emergency!.

So, are you clued up on the sentencing here, or just talking <deleted> ?

Just like the '500 baht, slap on the wrist' brigade.

It amazes me, that Thai jails are so overcrowded, when all the the legal beagles on here know, that all you have to do is, pass over a brown envelope, and guarantee your freedom.

I bet Mr T. wishes he thought of that, instead of being exiled in Dubai.

Unfortunately, the "500 baht, slap on the wrist" scenario does happen, and brown envelopes do change hands - and I do KNOW that. And although I am not in possession of any facts or figures (so don't ask for any!) I would have a guess that a great number of the Thais in Thai prisons do not come from wealthy families.

Look at this behavior......restrained thank God.....it doesn't take much to imagine what could have happened when this guy would have a weapon at his disposal!