BREAKING NEWS: Attempted Murder, Suicide & Drug Mystery on Pratumnak Hill, Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

For what it's worth, the Thai press reports that they were all drinking at a beer bar, the Norwegians invited the girls back to the condo for more drinking, that the drunken Norwegian stabbed the woman and then jumped out of the 10th floor window.

Is it a sound proof bathroom? In the time it took her to use the facilities the mood in the next room changed so dramatically 1 ended up stabbed and the other over the balcony? hmmm!

We obviously don't know what happened but I would very strongly suspect that the 2 women are collaborating somehow.

RIP the poor fellow, I hope the police find out the truth and justice is done,,,,

This scenario seems very plausible. Investigators should be methodical and very careful in determining what happened. RIP the deceased. No apparent reason he’d jumped; most likely he’d accidentally toppled over the balcony railing or was pushed over in the struggle.

It’s only my speculation and opinion, but I think the Thai press in some instances is bias in not leaving the options of the crime scenario more open, such as in this case. Rather it not highlight the unlikely suicide one here but, instead, the possibility of a Thai national as a suspect when a foreigner is involved.

Edited by Siamwhiteelephant

For what it's worth, the Thai press reports that they were all drinking at a beer bar, the Norwegians invited the girls back to the condo for more drinking, that the drunken Norwegian stabbed the woman and then jumped out of the 10th floor window.

Are you trying to say that the two professionals have helped a bit to become airborne?

• 2 months later...

So sad and angry to keep reading about stories like this, girls or friends involved, argument, fight, etc.  There really are many choices in Thailand.  Just walk away from the situation and go somewhere else.  The alternative is time in jail or prison, or something worse.