Good Isaan Ladies don't drink...or Do they?

thehelmsman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How wonderful, another nonsense thread offering the chance for the more pompous members to rattle on about their 'perfect' saintly wives and the 'ill's of alcohol' ad nauseum.....coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

You know, you're right! It almost looks like the posters want to kibbitz about topics like that and the owners of TV enjoy the traffic caused by topics like that. Hmm, why do they let it continue?

I don't drink

Really.Why do I find your post completely uninteresting?

I never trust a bloke who don't drink, just no natural is it

I see nothing wrong with drinking; unless you can't handle it. Unfortunately, not being able to handle it is the case with far too many. Alcohol should be spelled with a double 'A'--it seems to turn those who can't handle it into Alcoholics or A**holes.

How wonderful, another nonsense thread offering the chance for the more pompous members to rattle on about their 'perfect' saintly wives and the 'ill's of alcohol' ad nauseum.....coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

The most horrible bitches I know, all do NOT drink.

You know, you're right! It almost looks like the posters want to kibbitz about topics like that and the owners of TV enjoy the traffic caused by topics like that. Hmm, why do they let it continue?

Good for Buisness.clap2.gifclap2.gif

Just add this to the big lies they tell.

I have had many say they do not drink, but then smell booze on their breathe.

I guess they are trying to convince they are a nice girl. Nice try most drink from my experience.

Ode to a tee total isaan girl.

I like the girls that do

I like the girls that dont.

I like the girls that say they will

and then they say they wont

but the girls i like the most of all

and i think you'll say I'm right

Is the the girl who says

she definatley wont

but then again,she might.

Well, i have many Thai friends, falang friends none

as i travel around Thailand, i go and visit many of

them, from all the many friends i have, both male

and female i don't know of any that don't indulge in

the whisky and soda water, me i never drank in my

life, it doesn't stop them though.

The really hard drinkers in the villages do serious damage to themselves. I measured one of the villagers with my blood pressure unit.His blood pressure was normal, but his pulse rate was 115 bpm. Tachycardia caused by a lifetime of Lao Kaow.

Not necessarily. When I spend a hour with a strimmer cutting the grass my pulse is quite often higher than that. After an hour of relaxing it is lower than that.

Any kind of exercise will raise your blood pressure for a period of time.

Being overweight will raise your blood pressure.

Partly blocked arteries will give you high blood pressure.

Have a look at this website.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/235710.php

I don't drink

I see nothing wrong with drinking; unless you can't handle it. Unfortunately, not being able to handle it is the case with far too many. Alcohol should be spelled with a double 'A'--it seems to turn those who can't handle it into Alcoholics or A**holes.

I can't handle it

I believe to say one lives in Isaan means more than living in a certain region. I'm sure being surrounded by professionals the claim of ladies not drinking holds true. But, take these same professionals back to their roots, to their small village in a rice field and you'll see a different lady. I get the feeling many don't see life in a small village. This is where they will be themselves.

For many drinking means to be a raging alcoholic, which is both sad and silly.

For us having a party means the ladies on the soi come over to help cook the food, when I offer them a drink they giggle and have one, good fun to see them get tipsy.

Had two issan gfs who spent time working in the bar. Both drank until they dropped, huge party girls. All others I stayed with only drank one drink or none. So my take on the situation is that issan bar girls will be party girls and drink and others maybe or maybe not .... :)

Had two issan gfs who spent time working in the bar. Both drank until they dropped, huge party girls. All others I stayed with only drank one drink or none. So my take on the situation is that issan bar girls will be party girls and drink and others maybe or maybe not .... smile.png

If they come here (Pattaya) to work in a bar and do not drink they will not make as much money.

A dude wants to buy a lady a real drink and have some fun. Not, some juice.

I guess my point is many are forced into drinking to survive.

The places with the most lady drinkers are the clubs. Ibar, Insomnia, 808, red car, etc. 90% seem to be San Miguel lite.

Phone in left hand, SM lite in the right.

Ode to a tee total isaan girl.

I like the girls that do

I like the girls that dont.

I like the girls that say they will

and then they say they wont

but the girls i like the most of all

and i think you'll say I'm right

Is the the girl who says

she definatley wont

but then again,she might.

Any of you old guys remember the Therme poem?

Some will wash the dishes

Some will clean and sweep

But best of all is the Therme doll

Who will clean out your room while you sleep.

Bar girls and such normally do like to drink and party till dawn otherwise it's frowned upon in Thai society so maybe that's why they lie about it.

55555 not so I'm never bar girl nor any family or friends (but if they were no problem) but we like a drink of beer with family meal. Not frowned upon as you say at all.

I don't drink

So drinking a nasty chemical that poisons your mind and body is 'natural'! I would say that not drinking the said chemical is way more natural!!

I don't drink

So drinking a nasty chemical that poisons your mind and body is 'natural'! I would say that not drinking the said chemical is way more natural!!

I do not care if someone does not drink. But it is the ones who brag about it as if they are in some way stronger or better.

I have friends and a perfect example of the hypocrisy of this is Donald Trump.

He brags he has never had a drink, yet he is a big fat obese pig. So his addiction is fast food KFC and Mc'Donald's. Talk about poison. Is that any better then a thin guy who has a few pops? I think not at all.

My wife never has and I doubt ever will drink alcohol.

She is not from "Isaan" but would tell you where to go if you attempted to "persuade" her.

So , what is the problem , if your wife , just happened to be from Issan .?

There is so much prejudice , against Issan ladies , why ?

Please enlighten , the uneducated , why you and your wife have this anti Issan , attitude . coffee1.gif

Archived