Udon police arrest man who kicked wife to death - "gik" still alive in hospital

rooster59

Why is his face blurred out? What murderers get anonymity now? The whole reason the police are putting him in front of the camera like that is so people see who this is!

No, not really. Photo opportunity is for benefit of police. Hey, look at me.

could not 'playboy' copper changed his shirt for the photo.

nasty crime.

Nasty crime I agree

Crime of passion does that apply in Thailand

As for the choice of attire well I think somebody needs to establish a sense of gravity to this situation

Simple solution; Let the Family of the deceased kick him to death.

Some can not deal with rejection, too bad. If you kill you should die quickly and in the same manner !!

Yes God....hope Church is your name and not your own founded demanding organization for the sickos who worship you. Edited by mankondang

Is there some "Blur Rule"?

Accused Thais have their faces blurred.

Accused foreigners do not.

No, it's completely unpredictable. Some publications do, most don't. I don't know how the decision is made. In other countries they put a black bar over the eyes to hide the identity.

Yet another example of sub-human Thai "male" savagery. TIT.

Matey, people fighting, assaulting, and murdering for love are reported regularly in media all over. The French even have crime of passion as a defense.

You never know how you'll react if and when that happens to you. I've seen some go ballistic and turn extremely violent, others shrug it off, whilst some simply go for divorce through adultery.

Nothing to do with nationality. It's individual personality traits some of which we don't know we have until something brings them out. This was an individual reaction. He didn't round up his relations and mates or hire a gang of thugs.

The concept of the "crime passionnel" is associated with France, in which it *used* to be a defence in murder cases, specifically the murder of a spouse - it is essentially a defense that the killer was provoked. However, French law was revised in 1970 to eliminate this form of defence.

If only we could read that first line more frequently, such as:

• Police have announced the quick arrest of the Red Bull heir
  • Police have announced the quick arrest of the dodgy Temple Abbot
  • Police have announced the quick arrest of anyone well connected with loads of money

Police have announced the quick arrest of

Simple solution; Let the Family of the deceased kick him to death.

Some can not deal with rejection, too bad. If you kill you should die quickly and in the same manner !!

Yes God....hope Church is your name and not your own founded demanding organization for the sickos who worship you.

Yes gchurch259.........why didn't he just deal with that rejection situation like a real man----like a Farang would do .

Just go to your nearest balcony and throw yourself off......................coffee1.gif

No surprise to read Udon Thani -again. Must be something wrong with the drinking water....Please Google Udon Thani and death.

Like you must have googled 'pattaya and ladyboy' and subsequently made a post in the Pattaya forum?

Tell us just how far did that little exercise in bandwidth wasting got you.