Turkey's Erdogan says childless women are 'incomplete'

webfact

Turkey's Erdogan says childless women are 'incomplete'

Women who reject motherhood or refrain from being around house are "deficient" and "incomplete", Turkish president says.

ANKARA: -- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has urged Turkish women to have at least three children, saying a woman's life is "incomplete" if she fails to have offspring.

Erdogan's comments were the latest in a series of controversial remarks aimed at encouraging women to help boost Turkey's population, which has already risen exponentially in the last years.

The president emphasised he was a strong supporter of women having careers, but said that this should not be an "obstacle" to having children.

Full story: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/turkey-erdogan-childless-women-incomplete-160606042442710.html

-- AL JAZEERA 2016-06-06

As good an explanation as any why I don't want Muslims in our countries. Just can't stop them breeding. How insanely irresponsible of that twit Erdogan. The Turks will NEVER get into the WU

As good an explanation as any why I don't want Muslims in our countries. Just can't stop them breeding. How insanely irresponsible of that twit Erdogan. The Turks will NEVER get into the WU

I hope you don't live in Thailand, or you must be crazy all day long with all those muslims everywhere

The message is aimed at the masses, to inspire them to breed more, not the intellectuals. He's still an idiot though - makes Turkey look as though it doesn't have any intellectual women. Presumably there are some, let's see if they speak up.

Where are the feminazis when you need them?

Ha, feminazis seem to give Islam a pass as they push for even more immigration, oddly the skyrocketing Euro women raped by Muslims stats doesn't seem to dent their fervour.

Erdogan is hard a core Muslim, doesn't seem to bother the EU though as he changes Turkey from secular into a fascist theocracy.

Women who reject motherhood or refrain from being around house are "deficient" and "incomplete", Turkish president says.

What a backward, medieval, mentality you have there Mr. President.

Wonder if he thinks women should have the vote?

Probably o k as long as they vote for him!

What a backward, medieval, mentality you have there Mr. President.

Better watch out. He will sue you.

On another note: quite a few imbecils being and up for president running around.

The message is aimed at the masses, to inspire them to breed more, not the intellectuals. He's still an idiot though - makes Turkey look as though it doesn't have any intellectual women. Presumably there are some, let's see if they speak up.

And then go straight to jail .

What's that wild guy done now? Always a ruckus, always Islamic, always contrary to every single value the west has cherished for ages, Erdogan proves TV posters prophets every day. The only thing separating him from al Baghdadi are degrees of shade, hues of shadow. This is the despot the EU is folding into its metal? Make no mistakes, this guy wants the 'Golden Apple' of Sulieman.

This guy is in the news now, more, because of his increasing centrality to EU scheming. All his actions are also commentary on EU. Europe...West... you're fools. No people have so willfully squandered the sacrifices and inheritance of their ancestors.

Correction: The US has squandered more.

Edited by arjunadawn

What's that wild guy done now? Always a ruckus, always Islamic, always contrary to every single value the west has cherished for ages, Erdogan proves TV posters prophets every day. The only thing separating him from al Baghdadi are degrees of shade, hues of shadow. This is the despot the EU is folding into its metal? Make no mistakes, this guy wants the 'Golden Apple' of Sulieman.

This guy is in the news now, more, because of his increasing centrality to EU scheming. All his actions are also commentary on EU. Europe...West... you're fools. No people have so willfully squandered the sacrifices and inheritance of their ancestors.

Really, I thought the Catholic chruch said artificial contrapception is immoral. That the act of sex is only legitimate when it is possible for conception to take place. I guess I got that one wrong.

And this one I'm sure I must be making up. There was a presidential candidate who said not only should terrorists be killed but also their families. Or maybe he's a secret Muslim?

Edited by ilostmypassword

Classic Muslim thinking; it's like a chip implant.

Our own tribe must grow bigger to be strong enough to raid next tribe to take their women and camels, to get bigger and stronger in turn, rinse, repeat. It's what Islam is built on, it's the society it came from. The stone-age men round Mekka must have been delighted just continuing being savages was now a religion.

Breeding is what the Palestinians do, even when it's clear it is only going to add to the squalor they're living in, it's what the M-Kurdish tribes in Germany do, because they can, based on benefits, it's always and everywhere the same, no matter where they come to and they never waste any time making new friends. Oh, and no, those numerous children are very, very unlikely to make any positive contribution to society themselves, if you catch yourself thinking in demographic terms.

Really, I thought the Catholic chruch said artificial contrapception is immoral. That the act of sex is only legitimate when it is possible for conception to take place. I guess I got that one wrong.

And this one I'm sure I must be making up. There was a presidential candidate who said not only should terrorists be killed but also their families. Or maybe he's a secret Muslim?

Religions are all highly likely to have stupid dogma. And bigots, religious or not, are all highly likely to make stupid statements.

But I'm still considering the killing of families, has some merit. As does nuking the middle east to a sheet of glass.

Erdogan drives Turkey to nowhere! Hope Turks get rid of him fast!

Religions are all highly likely to have stupid dogma. And bigots, religious or not, are all highly likely to make stupid statements.

But I'm still considering the killing of families, has some merit. As does nuking the middle east to a sheet of glass.

while you are thinking killing muslim families, in return they start to think of killing yours.

such hate rhetoric is why those bombs are exploding everywhere and why there is a big division now between civilizations.

and nuking middle east? so what is your difference from ISIS killing thousands of innocent people? i believe none.

Just a fun reminder that the lese majeste law also includes insulting foreign heads of state.....

Actually yes, Section 133, but that has to be seen in the context of the whole section being labelled "offences against friendly relations with foreign states". Exactly what state has Turkey any friendly relations left with?

And then go straight to jail .

That didn't deter Emily Pankhurst.

Remind you that Usa made an extraordinary lobbying for the EU to accept Turkey within it. His spokesman Britain also relayed the message.

The objective was simple: Involve the whole EU to NATO to prevent any rapprochement future with Russia. And too bad for people if they endure the daily problems of this alliance againts nature. Europe is far, these problems will be only theirs ...

Fortunately, fortunately in Europe strong voices were raised to say NO !

Today on the eve of a possible Brexit, Erdogan finally showing its true face of Islamist uncompromisingly opposed to all fundamental values of the West. Note that Turkish people overwhelmingly support him.

Here is a major reason to hope Brexit and UE emerges from this US tutelage that drags like a ball and chain.

Edited by happy Joe

In no way wanting to criticize your English here, but would you happen to be based in St. Petersburg... ? Russian troll fabric? Propaganda against European cohesion?

Because that sounds very, very, VERY Russian, the articles missing and everything? Not insinuating anything, just saying.

In any case, do apply for the next Deadpool movie, Collossus, they might have need of you and your very accent.

Remind you that Usa made an extraordinary lobbying for the EU to accept Turkey within it. His spokesman Britain also relayed the message.
The goal was simple: Involve the whole EU to NATO to prevent any rapprochement future with Russia. And too bad for people if they endure the daily problems of this alliance againts nature. Europe is far, these problems will be only theirs ...
Fortunately, fortunately in Europe strong voices were raised to say no.
Today on the eve of a possible Brexit, Erdogan finally showing its true face of Islamist uncompromisingly opposed to all fundamental values of the West.
Here is a major reason for hope that the EU Brexit and finally emerges from this US tutelage that it drags like a ball and chain. His prime allied GB also relayed the message.
The goal was simple: Involve the whole EU to NATO to prevent any rapprochement with Russia. And too bad for people if they endure the daily problems of this alliance cutter kind. Europe is far, these problems will only theirs ...
Fortunately, fortunately in Europe strong voices were raised to say NO.
Today on the eve of a possible Brexit, Erdogan finally showing its true face of Islamist uncompromisingly opposed to all fundamental values of the West.
Here is a major reason to hope the Brexit and that UE emerges from this US tutelage that drags like a ball and chain.

You disagree with his view on this subject? Namely, women should be mainly focused on having children/taking care of housework?

In no way wanting to criticize your English here, but would you happen to be based in St. Petersburg... ? Russian troll fabric? Propaganda against European cohesion?

Because that sounds very, very, VERY Russian, the articles missing and everything? Not insinuating anything, just saying.

In any case, do apply for the next Deadpool movie, Collossus, they might have need of you and your very accent.

No, I am from South Europe and I love America. But not when she comes to sow discord among us.
Fortunately, USA can not be reduced to army and its nickname diplomatic tricks