Swiss Pensioner Attacked in His Pattaya Home by Tomboy

webfact

There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. Usually the Tom is introduced to the clueless foreigner as "one of my girl friends".

So if the white money source dries out, the job of the provider all of a sudden is in Tomboy's hands who is unable to cope with this odd situation, as it would actually require real, physical work...

Enough reason to get "angry", something the policeman in charge will certainly understand, sending the loving couple home with an understanding nod after they have paid their 500 Baht fine.

Bike most likely is sold already, something completely understandable since the stingy "Farang" refused to continue his role of a walking ATM machine...

Good luck, next time! smile.png

"There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. "

Compared to some Thai Visa experts, I must live an extraordinarily dull life. Who could possibly "know" such things? The same people who can't comprehend the difference between an extension of stay and a visa seem to have an extensive and intimate knowledge about the police, the crime underworld and the behavior of "countless" Thai people.

Said the Pattaya, Thai-culture educated man perched way up above on his high horse.

you can call him what you want. But he is dead right

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. Usually the Tom is introduced to the clueless foreigner as "one of my girl friends".

So if the white money source dries out, the job of the provider all of a sudden is in Tomboy's hands who is unable to cope with this odd situation, as it would actually require real, physical work...

Enough reason to get "angry", something the policeman in charge will certainly understand, sending the loving couple home with an understanding nod after they have paid their 500 Baht fine.

Bike most likely is sold already, something completely understandable since the stingy "Farang" refused to continue his role of a walking ATM machine...

Probably so.

In my experience, a lot of these 'toms' are very predatory and are very patient whilst waiting for their prey!

You seem to have a lot of experience in these matters...do tell your stories

More attacks of senior citizens, seems like they dislike old foreigners.

The times when Thais liked us is passed, now we are getting beaten up by hostile ladyboys, tomboys, youngsters, taxidrivers and anybody who dislike non Thai people.

Oh dear....just stay away......better for you....and us

you live in a dream world.

Do you actually live in Pattaya?

well, if 68 year old grandmother Rose Owen could be, why not this Pattaya farang.

Who knows?

But I doubt it was because the farang stopped giving her dee money as was suggested. You believe the Tom was some sort of stand over man?

I live in Pattaya and see grumpy old farangs all the time. I witnessed one in 7/11 who lost it yesterday because the Thai misheard his order for an Ovaltine. The old bugger spat the dummy big time.

Hello, if you are reading old guy, you know who you are, the staff had a good laugh after you left. Best to chillax, or you will end up like the Swiss bloke.

You doubt it because you won't ever accept that a Thai can be responsible for anything bad. For you the foreigner is always at fault. Even when it is a 76 year old man beaten and hospitalised. Appalling attitude and no better than those you would call bashers.

You better read my post again, where it says "some are bad".

The 76 yo is hardly a frail old man. How old was his girlfriend?

Anyway, the cops will soon catch up with them as they allegedly stole his motorbike (in his name or hers) and we will here the other side to the story.

If there is anything else you need to know, feel free to ask.

Generally speaking the Thais are fairly forgiving and tolerant when it comes to farangs poor form and rudeness in Thailand. They let us get away with quite a fair bit IMO. Yesterday's Ovaltine crazy was just one example. The Thais served him his Ovaltine. In Oz he would have been told to <deleted>.

Nice people these Thais.

I've read many of your posts and my comments are based on how you post. This thread is a typical example.

Blame the foreigner

Defend the Thai at all costs

Rationality and truth may be casualties but no doubt it makes you happy.

Maybe there is another side to this story? Maybe this guy was a cruel wife beater type and that's why the gf left and fell into the arms of a Tom? Maybe he ran out of money and was borrowing money from her and they came to collect? Seems to me that there is only one side of the story being told here - his.

"There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. "

Compared to some Thai Visa experts, I must live an extraordinarily dull life. Who could possibly "know" such things? The same people who can't comprehend the difference between an extension of stay and a visa seem to have an extensive and intimate knowledge about the police, the crime underworld and the behavior of "countless" Thai people.

Said the Pattaya, Thai-culture educated man perched way up above on his high horse.

you can call him what you want. But he is dead right

According to ... you!

Have you not experienced Thai life enough to notice other people's relationships?

Judging by the 3 pages I just read here, I would say you and Mr. High-an-mighty are in a minority.

Probably so.

In my experience, a lot of these 'toms' are very predatory and are very patient whilst waiting for their prey!

How long you got?

Not quite as good as Soi B.J. I can't imagine how that name originated.

I think I would be a bit embarrassed to tell people I lived in Soi BATMAN---------- How on earth does a name like that become acceptedclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

If embarrassed, uses its proper name... rolleyes.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/923144-swiss-pensioner-attacked-in-his-pattaya-home-by-tomboy/#entry10831395

Probably so.

How long you got?

Yawn! Do be brief. OK you're done? Great.

Haha so true. ???

Some guys just terrified of anything that's not unambiguously male or female.

It says more about them than their targets of vilification.

Just swap 'New Yorkers' or 'Martians' for their phobia of choice, and the ridiculousness of their argument is exposed.

We're all unique complex beings. Even the simpletons among us. The very people who seem blind to this obvious reality.

Why is the sexual orientation of the perpetrator relevant? It's not a sex crime. Basically, a young woman attacked an old man. End of report.

Probably because the sexual orientation of the perpertrator makes her/him/it mentally unbalanced.