"Good Luck" were young man's last words as he shoots self

After a minor argument she said

Seeing how they knew each other for just about 8 months, already pregnant....I kinda doubt this "minor" part. Giving benefit of the doubt for real....just how often did they have such "minor" or even trivial arguments? Most men in a relationship will eat that constant nagging and blabla for whatever reasons for however long, this fella probably just had enough of it already (it being a wide range of possibilities that made him snap, as I can only speculate I will therefore refrain from doing so) and drew the last resort card before considering options like MGTOW.

Anyhow, RIP, despite well over half the people reading about this story going to call you a coward or ditching "a pregnant woman" and whatever have you. Then again, not like you'd care anymore.

Who are you to? You know dead people tend not to read much, right?

Unless in extreme pain with no place to go or similar cases I Say that people that commit sucide are COWARDS that chose to excape reality taking THE EASY WAY OUT while leaving others in the pain whither it be financial or some other task to overcome.This coward leavs a pregnant girl with probility very little support for her and her child. A COWARD>

Well i keep seeing these suicides are things really this bad.

Yes they are...and that's just the reports you get through the media..can you imagine how many are not reported?..Did you know that the overall suicide rate rose by 24 percent from 1999 to 2014 in the U.S. ? People are walking around with their heads up their asses about a great number of things...

After a minor argument she said

Seeing how they knew each other for just about 8 months, already pregnant....I kinda doubt this "minor" part. Giving benefit of the doubt for real....just how often did they have such "minor" or even trivial arguments? Most men in a relationship will eat that constant nagging and blabla for whatever reasons for however long, this fella probably just had enough of it already (it being a wide range of possibilities that made him snap, as I can only speculate I will therefore refrain from doing so) and drew the last resort card before considering options like MGTOW.

Anyhow, RIP, despite well over half the people reading about this story going to call you a coward or ditching "a pregnant woman" and whatever have you. Then again, not like you'd care anymore.

Sorry but MGTOW?????????????????? --------------------------- What the devil does that stand for ?cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif