Happy Ending at Pattaya Massage Parlours

webfact

Happy Ending at Pattaya Massage Parlours
Story by Albert Jack

p1b.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 10pm on the evening of June 8 a team made up of Pattaya police officers, the Tourist Police, soldiers and over one-hundred volunteers raided five massage parlours in Pattaya City.

The Honey Massage Parlors 1 & 2, the Sabai Rooms, Rasputin and PP Massage venues were all vigorously searched with the owner’s full co-operation. Each was found to have the proper licenses and there was no sign of underage workers in any of them.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/225089/massage-parlour-raids/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-09

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

For the first time, the standard TV response of "Nothing to see here. Move along" seems appropriate.

PS: As usual with soft targets, the police needed over a hundred back-ups.

Thai police always remind me of Chris Rock's 'Bring the Pain' stand-up routine 'N****z always want some credit for some s***t they supposed to do!'.
Thai police brag about stuff normal police just do because it's their job.

So complete wast of time and man power, good job facepalm.gif

Shame they cant use that kind of man power and time

to catch a prosecute the dangerous drivers around pattaya.,

That would be a real happy ending in my book.

I supposes the scenery was a bit more appealing to them all

hence the high turn out of man power, for a happy ending bust. coffee1.gif

Jeez! Kind of sounds like they used make a show of force to make a show that these places run as they should. It begs to wonder how much advance notice they were given prior to the raids. With the thousands of other happy ending massage places there and with so many police and army and volunteers you would think they could have raided 200 or more shops that night.

Welcome to the Muppets Show !

Not enough serious crimes in Patts that the BiB's have to waste their time on this ?

Human trafficking and underage prostitution are considered serious by a lot of people. The BIB can't be faulted for making checks.

Not enough serious crimes in Patts that the BiB's have to waste their time on this ?

Human trafficking and underage prostitution are considered serious by a lot of people. The BIB can't be faulted for making checks.

Think Deli was rigt with Muppet show

We all care about under age girls and trafficking.

But the Bib going around mob hand is just a joke,

thats not how you catch the bad people exploiting young girls is it. ?

you do that stuff very low profile,

Its like a pantomime show in pattaya , its behind you, oh no its not, its behind you, oh no its not

Muppet show was correct. wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang

Good comment, i think some on here have lost the plot, regarding their silly comments. Under age sex is illegal, and getting rid of them from massage parlours, will stop the pedos attending too

Good comment, i think some on here have lost the plot, regarding their silly comments. Under age sex is illegal, and getting rid of them from massage parlours, will stop the pedos attending too

Paedophiliacs dont do massage parlours. They do it in your house, or some ratty hotel room!

I love it..... SO one day before they raid Nataree - obviously for not paying their tea money to the Police that profit from these parlours...

Then Pattaya gets its tip off and 24 hours to clean up operations... obviously pattaya are paying their tea money on time

I think you need to understand that the weekly 'tea money' is for the protection which was properly given to these establishments.

They were all alerted to expect the raids and have a clean house when the police arrived.

After the establishements were warned they immediately sent all the underage and foreign workers home for the night.

I have seen in the past where special police personell were brought here to Pattaya from Bangkok to pull off raids and the local police purposely not told, so the local police didn't know so couldn't warn the venues to have a clean house.

This was nothing more than a 'big show' to convince the media and tourist bureaus that the Pattaya Police are doing a good job and Pattaya 'IS CLEAN'

Seems like quite a bunch of you went for it 'hook, line, and sinker............................