Trip Report

macb

Well in January this year my wife and I set off up to Petchabun where we stopped with my mate Mervyn and his wife Nid. The next morning we set off in convey ie my pick-up and Mervyn in his car, we took two motors because my wife gets travel sick sat in the back of a car.

We had two way radios one in each vehicle very useful these were Mervyn's (In now have a set in the village) There was not any rush so it was head for Pitchunaluk very scenic journey, my wife had pre-booked a hotel for our arrival in Chang-Mai later in the day.

We toured for about 12 days covering Chang-Mai Chang-Rai Mas Sae Golden Triangle .

The following link will take you to some pictures of our tour, if you not been this part of Thailand I would recommend it

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p121/macthai/

Well in January this year my wife and I set off up to Petchabun where we stopped with my mate Mervyn and his wife Nid. The next morning we set off in convey ie my pick-up and Mervyn in his car, we took two motors because my wife gets travel sick sat in the back of a car.

We had two way radios one in each vehicle very useful these were Mervyn's (In now have a set in the village) There was not any rush so it was head for Pitchunaluk very scenic journey, my wife had pre-booked a hotel for our arrival in Chang-Mai later in the day.

We toured for about 12 days covering Chang-Mai Chang-Rai Mas Sae Golden Triangle .

The following link will take you to some pictures of our tour, if you not been this part of Thailand I would recommend it

Mac

I will be going this area in December and January. Could you please recommend some places to stay.

Thanks

Mike

Mac

I will be going this area in December and January. Could you please recommend some places to stay.

Thanks

Mike

THese were two of the places we stayed

1 Downtown Inn 172/1-11 Loy-Kroh Road,Anusam Night Mkt Chang-Mai Tel (66 53)270662 Fax (66 53)272406

Email [email protected]

Very nice place and reasonable and right near night Bazaar and the Red Lion I think its called.

2 Royal Lanna Hotel 199 Loi Kroh Road Chang-Mai Tel (53) 818773-5 819002-13

Fax (53) 818776

Email [email protected]