53 Year-Old American Pilot Gets 10 Year for Child Sex Abuse in Cambodia

webfact

53 Year-Old American Pilot Gets 10 Year for Child Sex Abuse in Cambodia

PHNOM PENH – A court on Tuesday sentenced an American man to a decade in jail for sexually abusing girls as young as five, part of the latest effort to deter foreign paedophiles.

Brian Naswall, the 53-year-old CEO of Aero Cambodia, a small aviation firm based in Phnom Penh, was arrested last year, reportedly in the act of abusing three underage girls. Since he was detained, a total of nine victims have accused Naswall of abuse.

Naswall denied the charges during his trial and claimed the case was fabricated.

But Phnom Penh’s Municipal court on Tuesday found the American guilty of engaging in child prostitution and sentenced him to 10 years in prison.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/53-year-old-american-pilot-gets-10-year-for-child-sex-abuse-in-cambodia.html

crt.png
-- Chiang Rai Times 2016-06-15

....they should address the issue...regardless of nationality.....

..." to deter foreign pedophiles ".......

....get real and stop pretending ......'only foreigners have this sickness'....???

Exactly...the fact there are so many pimps and brothels that cater to these offenders should inform anyone that pedophilia is an accepted cambodian practice...

....get real and stop pretending ......'only foreigners have this sickness'....???------SOTIRIOS

Its not that there isn't home grown sicko's -SOTIRIOS-

Its just that guilty or not they don't have any money.

Time & time again the accused in every one of these cases points to the local NGOs ....APLE that the

case was fabricated. Each girl that decided to come forward and say ----Yes me too

was awarded 8 million riel each to be paid by him-----what % of that is given to the NCOs /Police etc can only be conjecture.

But honestly Cambodia is a scary place to be at the moment.

Him-----Guilty of not-----I don't know....................................................................coffee1.gif

In Islam this is a norm for an adult to marry a child. Does this means Islam is a religion of pedofiles? It is so upsetting when you hear about this religion of "peace" and their believers to be racist, dictatorial, dogmatic, intolerant, with totally twisted logic and behavior towards freedom of beliefs/non-beliefs, freedom of speech, freedom of libertarian and accepted in the western cultures behaviour. Did I mention terrorist acts around the world in the name of god - all-lah?

..and to those who like a reflection on the subject:

....get real and stop pretending ......'only foreigners have this sickness'....???------SOTIRIOS

Its not that there isn't home grown sicko's -SOTIRIOS-

Its just that guilty or not they don't have any money.

Time & time again the accused in every one of these cases points to the local NGOs ....APLE that the

case was fabricated. Each girl that decided to come forward and say ----Yes me too

was awarded 8 million riel each to be paid by him-----what % of that is given to the NCOs /Police etc can only be conjecture.

But honestly Cambodia is a scary place to be at the moment.

Him-----Guilty of not-----I don't know....................................................................coffee1.gif

Spot on.