Wow my first visit to Thailand and im in love

Forbenj1

I don't mean just the country. Waiting on surgery and needing a lot of massaging to get me through a day I decided I would see how Thailand would treat me. I am not so happily married but would never dream i would fall for a soapy girl. I have read so many horror stories but other then she is a professional massage girl (I know this should be enough but how much better am I for going) she seems so sweet and happy to spend time with me. I went back the next day and took her out for two days before I had to leave. She never asked to come with me and was so happy when I asked. Really think she just wanted to spend time with me. I ended up giving her what I thought her time was worth when I left but she never asked other then the small fee to check her out of work. Am I crazy. Does this ever work? She has a sister that has 3 kids that she helps support but that was about the only sob story she had. And she made a point to say she does not depend on me I just try to help some. She is 34 and I am 41 so the age is not crazy different.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be true love.

Quick, buy her a house and car and make sure there's plenty of toys inside for her brother to play with.

You must be onto a winner, through caution to the wind and go for it!

Bon appetite

Many claim it can work. That is within the first few weeks. Then comes the culture shock for her, while you know all the answers to her situation. The odds are against you.

Advice: Live here for a while first. Learn the language, understand the customs, notice the social subtleties. Then decide on a partner.

Good luck anyway.

Many claim it can work. That is within the first few weeks. Then comes the culture shock for her, while you know all the answers to her situation. The odds are against you.

Advice: Live here for a while first. Learn the language, understand the customs, notice the social subtleties. Then decide on a partner.

Good luck anyway.

And what's your recommendation for the guys wife?

Sorry it's not more interesting mate ... I heard all the stories and warnings I just never believed these girls could be so charming.

I mean she even had to leave a couple hours the day I was leaving and was going to meet me in town after i had already checked out. I had not paid a dime in 3 days except for 1000baht to let her leave. If she was just suckering me i don't think she would do that.

@ never die .... That's what's driving me nuts. I'm out of town for 3 more days before I see the wife. Several times I have seen myself just spilling my guts and if she is mad oh well if she digs in and makes things better i will feel horrible. Even if my first girl doesn't make the cut I have the feeling that girls like her in better jobs are everywhere.

Sorry it's not more interesting mate ... I heard all the stories and warnings I just never believed these girls could be so charming.

I mean she even had to leave a couple hours the day I was leaving and was going to meet me in town after i had already checked out. I had not paid a dime in 3 days except for 1000baht to let her leave. If she was just suckering me i don't think she would do that.

@ never die .... That's what's driving me nuts. I'm out of town for 3 more days before I see the wife. Several times I have seen myself just spilling my guts and if she is mad oh well if she digs in and makes things better i will feel horrible. Even if my first girl doesn't make the cut I have the feeling that girls like her in better jobs are everywhere.

Listen mate, you are running at a 9/10 chance of being a troll according to the experienced collective here at TVF.

In any such case, you can apply this to any situation so here it is.

Go for it, your dead along time.

No can I please go back to snickering and sneering at you, that's much easier that trying to keep a straight face? :D

Hang on let me guess,she was 45kg,sweating and a former teacher,nice try whereustay.

She is of course petite but not skin and bones. Didn't hear the teacher thing. No sweating lol. First time I saw her her lady drink was a coffee and except one night when I took to skybar she never drank or smoked anything.

Glad you`ve fallen in love with a soapy girl and decided to make a clean start.

Ok, I will bite once....

These type of girls who work the sex industry are for play only. Have your fun and then move over for the next guy. You are in a looooong line of punters so just remember that. If you are going to get serious find one who half the town don't already have.

Ok, I will bite once....

These type of girls who work the sex industry are for play only. Have your fun and then move over for the next guy. You are in a looooong line of punters so just remember that. If you are going to get serious find one who half the town don't already have.

Thx ... Maybe when I can get a few weeks away from Thailand my big head will win.

As a general rule relationships progress following the basis on which they were first established.

The OP will want to understand this as 'happiness and great sex', but in truth the founding basis of the relationship is the financial transaction, of which he has already admitted to making the first and second instalments.

He is at least smiling as he hands his money over... but that won't last.

Edited by GuestHouse