Call centre cheats and skimmers rounded up in Chiang Mai

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sadly one of the largest call centers is sill operating with impunity along the canal road. They "employ" some 30 Europeans, including French, German. Italian, Spanish and English. Hopefully their time will come soon, as these people peddle misery and financial hardship. Nothing but a bunch of low thieves."

Do people actually believe that the BiB don't know about this place,although a random poster on here does? facepalm.gif
They are obviously crossing the right palms with silver whereas those pictured here are not,how can people be so naive?

"Just totally useless trying to talk sense into people that just like to complain over everything.

My point stands. If you are not happy here and can accept how things are done and work, just choose another country that has all what you search for.

What is the use in trying to torture yourself with staying in a place where everything is so wrong.

I actually believed that people move to a country to get a nice life and harmony, and really enjoy their time instead of just complaining.

There is a whole world waiting outside for everyone that can not accept how it is where they are at the moment. And as you see, my post was quite popular with the people that can accept it is not their country."

It looks to me like the only one torturing themselves is you! rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...