Kenyan courts uphold anal exam to determine sexual orientation

isanbirder

Sounds like they focused on persecuting "bottoms"?

The way it looks, they either really really like anuses and probe them, or they want to know what would happen to their anuses if they lived out their fantasies.

Does anybody know whether being gay was seen as anything bad in Kenya before it was colonised by the British?

• 3 weeks later...

The way it looks, they either really really like anuses and probe them, or they want to know what would happen to their anuses if they lived out their fantasies.

Does anybody know whether being gay was seen as anything bad in Kenya before it was colonised by the British?

If homosexuality in Kenya was not considered a bad thing, prior to the arrival of the British colonialists, then an interesting dichotomy of contradictions prevailed. The large number of upper-class "closet" gay British menfolk, posted, and proliferated throughout the former Colonies, was a well-know fact.

One of the prevailing moral issues within the Kenyan Mau_Mau (Anti-British/Colonial "presence") rebel group of 1950, was the "influence" of British/European homosexual practices, socially tolerated within the colonies, while not so (pretentiously) tolerated back home. People who live in "glass-houses (even to this day), should seriously refrain from throwing stones @ anyone, else! Good morningcoffee1.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

yes it was seen as bad and punishable even during British colonial rule (which supported with laws "anti-gayness" in all colonies) and Yomo Kenyatta's Mau-Mau terroristic movement.

It's interesting in many nationals, ativo role in man to man sex isn't considered gay (sometimes even considered very MACHO instead), but passivo role in man to man sex is.

Is that the situation in Kenya? coffee1.gif

Good coffee from there, anyway!

Edited by Jingthing

If homosexuality in Kenya was not considered a bad thing, prior to the arrival of the British colonialists, then an interesting dichotomy of contradictions prevailed. The large number of upper-class "closet" gay British menfolk, posted, and proliferated throughout the former Colonies, was a well-know fact.

One of the prevailing moral issues within the Kenyan Mau_Mau (Anti-British/Colonial "presence") rebel group of 1950, was the "influence" of British/European homosexual practices, socially tolerated within the colonies, while not so (pretentiously) tolerated back home. People who live in "glass-houses (even to this day), should seriously refrain from throwing stones @ anyone, else! Good morningcoffee1.gif

good night büllshàt²! gigglem.gif

yes it was seen as bad and punishable even during British colonial rule (which supported with laws "anti-gayness" in all colonies) and Yomo Kenyatta's Mau-Mau terroristic movement.

Correction Jomo Kenyatta's Mau_Mau were not the terrorists. The British had "imported" the SE Asian diseases of Malaria, and Yellow Fever, together with their "moral decadence" to East Africa. The Mau_Mau wanted the British to "vacate the premises" post-haste! Period!

Get your facts straight, prior to posting just any ole controversial tripe. Thank you, sir! wai.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

good night büllshàt²! gigglem.gif

Words of wisdom, "adeptly" written by a true Klingon, indeedcheesy.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

Correction Jomo Kenyatta's Mau_Mau were not the terrorists. The British had "imported" to Kenya, the SE Asian diseases of Malaria, and Yellow Fever, together with their "moral decadence" to East Africa. The Mau_Mau wanted the British to "vacate the premises" post-haste! Period!

Get your facts straight, prior to posting just any ole controversial tripe. Thank you, sir! wai.gif

no big mouth concerning facts! please read, weep and repent the nonsense you posted about "closet Brits introducing being gay in the colonies".

Correction Jomo Kenyatta's Mau_Mau were not the terrorists. The British had "imported" to Kenya, the SE Asian diseases of Malaria, and Yellow Fever, together with their "moral decadence" to East Africa. The Mau_Mau wanted the British to "vacate the premises" post-haste! Period!

no big mouth concerning facts! please read, weep and repent the nonsense you posted about "closet Brits introducing being gay in the colonies".

British "Laws", still reigning around the world! Ha! Rothschild Laws would be more accurate. Anyway, it must take a real rocket scientist to "totally" lose the most expansive empire, to have ever existed in human history. Real "know-it-all" bloody geniuses, the British are. whistling.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

British "Laws", still reigning around the world! Ha! Rothschild Laws would be more accurate. Anyway, it must take a real rocket scientist to "totally" lose the most expansive empire, to have ever existed in human history. Real "know-it-all" bloody geniuses, the British are. whistling.gif

Btw Mr. Naam, I've actually lived and worked "on the ground-floor" in Mombasa. Have you? According to the Kenyans, it was a toss of the coin to determine if the Indians were not running neck-to-neck with the British, in the sexual depravity department. And, the Nigerians concur. True story, from big mouth me! Cheerscoffee1.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

Btw Mr. Naam, I've actually lived and worked "on the ground-floor" in Mombasa. Have you? According to the Kenyans, it was a toss of the coin to determine if the Indians were not running neck-to-neck with the British, in the sexual depravity department. And, the Nigerians concur. True story, from big mouth me! Cheers:coffee1:

i apologise! i didn't know you lived and worked in Mombasa when the British Empire colonised Kenya but missed that they introduced "anti-sodomy" laws. laugh.png

by theay, Mombasa was an interesting and nice place in the 1980s. visited three times then.

Thanks for that link. It doesn't mention Kenya but makes the point.

In another thread a few years ago, China was mentioned as turning anti-gay due to colonialists. That's off-topic here, though. What I mean is that since there is nothing bad or unethical about homosexuality per se, the anti-gay sentiment might have a common source.

Semantics. You are not disputing the fact, I see.

I am probably going to get laughed off the forum for my ignorance......but seriously can you really tell if some one is gay by inspecting his anus...??

I'm not trolling honest...........coffee1.gif

I've noticed that if I pull my bum cheeks apart and stick my thumb up my anus............my girlfriend leaves the restaurant in tears

I am probably going to get laughed off the forum for my ignorance......but seriously can you really tell if some one is gay by inspecting his anus...??

I've noticed that if I pull my bum cheeks apart and stick my thumb up my anus............my girlfriend leaves the restaurant in tears

Not according to doctors in the West.

'With regard to anal sex, virginity also can not be detected (in any gender). The anus stretches during sex, but soon contracts back to its regular size after sexual activity is over'.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/male-virginity-detectable

Also, many gay men do not have anal sex, and many straight men and women use anal sex, so even if it was detectable, then its no guarantee if the man is gay or not.

What a backward country and people, and they get upset if they are belittled or called stupid, or anything about their skin colour. With things like this going on there, what can they expect!

Not according to doctors in the West.

'With regard to anal sex, virginity also can not be detected (in any gender). The anus stretches during sex, but soon contracts back to its regular size after sexual activity is over'.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/male-virginity-detectable

Also, many gay men do not have anal sex, and many straight men and women use anal sex, so even if it was detectable, then its no guarantee if the man is gay or not.

What a backward country and people, and they get upset if they are belittled or called stupid, or anything about their skin colour. With things like this going on there, what can they expect!

They are much smarter than you think. They are anus-fixated and enjoy probing other guys' anuses and hence create a law so that they have an official reason to do so. That is the only possible explanation.

The best way to tell if someone is gay is if their dick tastes like sh*t.

It's interesting in many nationals, ativo role in man to man sex isn't considered gay (sometimes even considered very MACHO instead), but passivo role in man to man sex is.

Is that the situation in Kenya? coffee1.gif

Yeah the one with the elephant poop