Man who hit girlfriend wearing army top apologises for hurting the military

snoop1130

Man who hit girlfriend wearing army top apologises for hurting the military

post-249866-0-38688100-1466519241_thumb.

BANGKOK:-- A man caught on a Bangkok bus hitting his girlfriend landed in hot water because he was wearing an army camouflage t-shirt.

He got a hard time on social media after a video of his behavior caused a lot of comment online.

Now he has been interviewed by police and charged with assault, Sanook News reported.

Winai, 29, apologized for bringing the good name of the army into disrepute. He said that he was on the bus with his girlfriend who he has known for a year. They met on Facebook and still live together even after she went to the police following the altercation that was videoed on the 107 bus going to Ratchayothin.

Winai told a press conference, that was attended by acting police chief Sanit Mahatavorn, that he was drunk and the argument with his girlfriend was because he was jealous. He admitted that he was not a soldier, but a security guard. He just liked to wear camouflage clothing because it is comfortable and fashionable. He had had the top since his days as a conscript years ago.

He apologized for his behavior. Police charged him with assault even though his girlfriend had not pressed charges.

It was also mentioned that Winai had a previous blot against his name when he was caught betting on football in Bang Khen.

Source: http://news.sanook.com/2015818/ (video of the incident)

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-21

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He admitted that he was not a soldier, but a security guard. He just liked to wear camouflage clothing because it is comfortable and fashionable. He had had the top since his days as a conscript years ago.

Then make the coward reenlist. Send him to boot camp and make him clean the toilets for the next 2 years, scoundrel. Any man who strikes a woman is not a man, he is a coward ...!

Absolute maggot, and what sentence does assault carry here I wonder, probably less than defaming the army anyways. Pathetic. And I wonder who actually believes in their "good name" anyways cheesy.gif

General Prayut should intervene in this matter like he does with just about everything else. This man has brought shame to the military and should be conscripted again and court martialed for bringing the army into to disrepute. Being a dish pig in the mess for a few years should sort him out.

Had he not had on the camo shirt, it wouldn't even be out of the norm.

Further more, since when does the military own camouflage? Many brands make attire in camo, I have a jacket that has nothing to do with any military, let alone the Thai military.

If memory serves, the French created camouflage.

Had he not had on the camo shirt, it wouldn't even be out of the norm.

Further more, since when does the military own camouflage? Many brands make attire in camo, I have a jacket that has nothing to do with any military, let alone the Thai military.

If memory serves, the French created camouflage.

Natural selection created 'camoflague' the French only gave it a name that sounds like ladies undergarments.

What a vicious attack. No one steped in? Appologised to the military cheesy.gifWhat about the women; the police should have locked this guy up. Both of them are not ready for a relationship as they are still living together. Strange thing domestic violence, you get one person staying in the relationship to get the other back later on. A very dangerous and childish approach to a healthy relationship. Get out before more serious happenings occur.

Did he apologize to the girl for hurting her?

Disgusting piece of nothing

Nothing?

I think he's DEFINATELY the lowest form of human excrement.

He would of made a fantastic target for a king hit followed by a stomping ....... Since he can't follow the first golden rule...none of the others should apply

Dirty a.hole

What a vicious attack. No one steped in? Appologised to the military cheesy.gifWhat about the women; the police should have locked this guy up. Both of them are not ready for a relationship as they are still living together. Strange thing domestic violence, you get one person staying in the relationship to get the other back later on. A very dangerous and childish approach to a healthy relationship. Get out before more serious happenings occur.

Sadly women that suffer domestic violence often lack the mental ability to extract themselves from the situation. It comes about due to the fact most suffer extreme mental and emotional abuse long before the physical stuff even begins.

Friends and family are her best chance.

She needs a support network.

Pity he wasn't smashed into the middle of next week

It's good he's been charged despite the lack of complaint from the girlfriend however i can't help but think of the countless times the police say they can do nothing because there is no complaint from a victim.

Is action being taken simply because he was wearing a camo T-shirt ? Camo is camo and that's all, there's nothing I can see which suggests the shirt carried a logo or symbol of, or purporting to be of, the Thai military.

It's good he's been charged despite the lack of complaint from the girlfriend however i can't help but think of the countless times the police say they can do nothing because there is no complaint from a victim.

Is action being taken simply because he was wearing a camo T-shirt ? Camo is camo and that's all, there's nothing I can see which suggests the shirt carried a logo or symbol of, or purporting to be of, the Thai military.

The challenge there is cammo is an protected item. It is illegal to wear it if you are not in the army. One of the archaic laws that is actually enforced. A little like the supposedly restricted access to 2 way radios, they are supposed to be the domain of of the police and military. If you have seen wannabes flash a radio like it was a police badge, you will get the idea.

Both concepts that should remain in the last century, like many stuck in the mentality or the amart.

The challenge there is cammo is an protected item. It is illegal to wear it if you are not in the army. One of the archaic laws that is actually enforced. A little like the supposedly restricted access to 2 way radios, they are supposed to be the domain of of the police and military. If you have seen wannabes flash a radio like it was a police badge, you will get the idea.

Both concepts that should remain in the last century, like many stuck in the mentality or the amart.

I didn't know that about camo yet see it on sale and being worn everywhere. I have a camo jacket that I used to wear when going to fishing parks.

He's supposedly been charged with assault though not ' illegally wearing a camo garment '.

blink.png

self-responsibility is non-existent here and is constantly reinforced by the weakness of the 'mai bpen rai system'

PS you notice the charge is 'hurting the military' not 'assault'? TYPICAL!

Edited by LannaGuy

Hurting the militarycheesy.gifcheesy.gif they do a good enough job of that themselves.

He is a disgusting excuse of a man.

He would not be so quick to strike out had it been another man.

..I wonder what the result was when the guy videoing the incident finally spoke up after he got his ample footage..by allowing the incident to escalate into body blows and more head punches..he could have stopped this moron in his tracks.