Come fly with me - just don't expect a ticket! Woman busted in Thai Airways scam

webfact

Of all the scams we see on here this one is probally a lot of regular travellers would fall for as we all look for that cheaper airfare.

Now had she done while smoking an E cigarette she could have done some real jail time.

And 10 points if you can say her name three times fast.

Man Thais have long names!

1.Nattawich-it-isnt....IgotyourmoneyhaveInot

2. Nattaflywithme....IgotyourmoneyIhavealot

3.Nattawichitisnt....Igotyourbahtinaninstant

I tried...but I give up

I swear this country gets more bizarre by the day. A top cop and 8 others hold a press conference to announce they've caught a fraudster. Microphones, parading the accused. Do they not think that might be prejudicial to a fair trial? Just a bit?

No wait. This is Thailand, no trial by jury, trial by a civil servant who's never been a lawyer, probably doesn't know the law and is there to apply his personal judgment based on him being a good person and having made a solemn oath to someone. Mickey mouse. A clownshow from start to finish.

What was I thinking?

Winnie

What you mean the public servant doesn't know the law?

Of course he does, as he just made up a new law on the go, like they all do.

Thais r always very ironic when it comes to money. Proper investments and proper prices by trusted retailers or sellers they find it hard to pay,

but the 2 times a month lottery and when a "good" deal comes up online with impossible discounted prices or somewhere by some TOTALLY unknown person SCREAMING SCAM!!!! they will think its the deal of the century and will be willing to part with their money in less than half a second.

Edited by Moonmoon

Well she did not spend the money on food ,thats for sure.

Probably spent on some possibly "soon to not be illegal" substance that keeps you thin.

Soon to be downgraded from class A ,but it will still be illegal .

Would only work on Thai group. Everyone knows the general public gets shafted by their fare structure so that the people of significance and their employees can get discounted rides. On no other airline would people think that half price tickets are genuinely attainable.