Counterfeit Cops Carry Out Bogus Raid on Thepprasit Market and Steal Counterfeit Goods

webfact

Counterfeit Cops Carry Out Bogus Raid on Thepprasit Market and Steal Counterfeit Goods
Story by Albert Jack

cop.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 8pm on the evening of June 26 reporters received information that a group of ten crack officers of the Economic Crime Suppression Division were carrying out a raid on Thepprasit Market, South Pattaya, and seizing counterfeit goods.

On investigation reporters observed the team sweeping through the entire market and confiscating numerous items.

The unit’s leader, Police Lt Col Tienchai Lertmaneetaweesap, asked reporters for identification and then explained his team had been informed there were too many copyright violations and they had to clamp down.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226125/counterfeiters-robbed-counterfeit-cops/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-27

This is priceless bit of news, only in Thailand can a bunch of fake cops confiscate fake goods,

it would have been a complete fun to watch is another group of fake cops would have tried

to shakedown the first fake cops and try to arrest them,, what a hoot.......

The first question ought to be, does this guy actually exist as a real police officer?

The units leader, Police Lt Col Tienchai Lertmaneetaweesap

And if he does, then surely he can explain everything....

With a name that long, they assumed he had to be legit I'm just suprised he didn't append the honorific "Na Pattaya" to his name ?

Wouldn't this be classed as a victimless crime?

attachicon.gifCounterfeit.jpg

I can't see any of the people (who had goods "confiscated") lining up to file a police report.

Oh yes they will... they have no evidence the goods confiscated were fake.

Probably real police and the confiscated goods will be sold on.

Basil B

I find it hard to believe that a "licensed" trader would willingly hand over a legitimate item (even to police). AND, I can't seriously see these victims fronting up to the Pattaya Police Station 350m away to report the loss of 10 LV handbags, or Rolex watches, or other "genuine" products that they purport to offer to customers.

They're just going to have to put this one down to experience.

now they are even counterfeiting cops? ohmy.png

Think about it"<The cops of Thailand aren't "real" cops anyway as their main jobs are picking up the brown envelops of bribe money for the Generals,Colonels,and Captains, Therefore,since the "suppose" real cops normally also steal goods from stores while pretending to clean up the counterfeit goods market,then the actual "counterfeit cops" can look real by acting like the axxholes cops that they are pretending to be.. It would be like a black actor acting in a white man's role that was pretending to be a black man in life. Hince " my Quote' "Our counterfeit cops .were counterfeited by the counterfeiting cops ,causing both the counterfeited and the counterfeiting groups to each check their IDs and badges to see if their positions had in it self been counterfeited by the other counterfeiting counterfeiters",,,,,,,,,,DJ quotes.