"Sideline Girl" repents - tells others not to sell themselves online

webfact

It just highlights the Thai addiction to money

Oh I see, that's why there is no prostitution in any other country, it's a Thai Addiction, now I'm enlightened. blink.png

It's true their is prostitution in other countries. But for the most part! The majority! Are junkies and runaways and drug users. Their are of course, high class and top dollar ones. Even Vegas has its selection of them all. But that doesn't justify these girls excuses to do this. Not in Thailand nor anywhere else

Wish someone would pay me for sex.

Have you tried CraigsList?

• Like 1

Once a girl goes over the line and prostitiues herself she never really goes back to being "normal". That said, there are far worse things in life than being a prostitiue. In my view they offer a valuable service to society and are far more worthy of respect than bankers and politicians.

• Like 2

Once a girl goes over the line and prostitiues herself she never really goes back to being "normal". That said, there are far worse things in life than being a prostitiue. In my view they offer a valuable service to society at a fair price and are far more worthy of respect than bankers and politicians .... both of whom have a far deeper addiction to money than a girl who wants a new iPhone.

• Like 1

[quote)

I saw the movie, it was called Pretty Woman.

Is it not bizarre how women perceive that film as so romantic?? I guess the theme of "Be a whore till you land a rich guy" suits the average girls mentality just fine.

[quote)

I saw the movie, it was called Pretty Woman.

Is it not bizarre how women perceive that film as so romantic?? I guess the theme of "Be a whore till you land a rich guy" suits the average girls mentality just fine.

A man has sex with lots of different women, he's a player, a jack the lad, a mans man, one of the boy's, lucky fecker, someone to be envied etc etc...and if he managed to get given gifts while doing it, he'd be the greatest guy in the pub and I'd buy him a beer.

A women has sex with lots of different men, she's a whore, a slut, disgusting, a vile tramp, etc etc.....and if she managed to get given gifts while doing it, we'd just think of more derogatory word to call her, but I'd be trying to take her home after a few beers.

Edited by Broken Record
  • Like 1

It's easy for her to be sanctimonious now after living off the game for six years paying for her university and good life.

Now she misses the attention so this is her quest for a little celebrity in her life. Boyfriend and office girl is short on thrills.

Just my opinion.

Indeed. Amazing how many ex whore suddenly become paragons of virtue once they land a wealthy customer as bf and/or husband.

• Like 1

A man has sex with lots of different women, he's a player, a jack the lad, a mans man, one of the boy's, lucky fecker, someone to be envied etc etc...and if he managed to get given gifts while doing it, he'd be the greatest guy in the pub and I'd buy him a beer.

A women has sex with lots of different men, she's a whore, a slut, disgusting, a vile tramp, etc etc.....and if she managed to get given gifts while doing it, we'd just think of more derogatory word to call her, but I'd be trying to take her home after a few beers.

Yes yes, attitudes and stuff that need to change and so forth, but there is a key difference between the 2 that does factor, all things rationally considered....exceptions withstanding...

...a woman can get laid on demand and doesn't need to put any kind of effort into it, a man on the other hand will usually have to walk the mile.

But then of course we can also just have a laugh at it and go with the comedian appoachs of "Of course guys will called studs and all the good things for banging tons of chicks, a key that fits into every hole is called a masterkey, a lock in which every key fits is a shitty lock".

On a more serious note, hypergamy has been a female thing for centuries and such a mentality isn't going to die down overnight simply because oppression and privilidges have changed over the decades. Just like society can't wake up to their own bullshit and change their attitude. Both genders get praise and take shit left and right for anything and everything, it's up to the individual to assess certain statements and put them into proper context with actual experience of their own and either laugh it off as a silly joke for what it is or becomea SJW warrior to whom every single statement ever made will be digged into and and potential unintended bias will get thrown the racist/misogynist/trumpvoter/homophobe/islamaphobe card at.

You always need to remember that the vast majority of people are naturally good willed and do not seek nor want to cause trouble. But you also need to remember that maybe just a few less that vast majority is also relentlessly stupid and gullible.

• Like 1

...a woman can get laid on demand and doesn't need to put any kind of effort into it, a man on the other hand will usually have to walk the mile.

Yes that's true, and I think that's what pisses off the Males of our species. biggrin.png

What a crock! This girl claims she repents yet and says women doing this can not find love yet, at the same time, claims her customer has become her boyfriend? It would seem that anyone who actually read her story would be encouraged instead of discouraged into finding a man with money and a possible future with one of her customers.

You nailed it. Exactly my thinking. How could she have found love in a place where there is no love or future?

Hookers come in 3 ways or types...:

1-the ones that do it because they like the money

2 - the ones that do it because they like lots of sex

3 - the ones that do it because they have no choice (i.e.they are forced to)

It just highlights the Thai addiction to money

So you have never been to Las Vegas? Or perhaps you never notice certain young college age students dressed in their Nordstrom best outfits at downtown upscale hotel bars. You must be blind to think that the addiction to money is a Thai thing. People anywhere can get addicted to money no less than getting addicted to heroin. Selling sex, in my world, is a rather harmless method of screwing people to get money. What they do on Wall St I find far more morally offensive and the consequences to be far more devastating to far more people.

• Like 1

Hookers come in 3 ways or types...:

1-the ones that do it because they like the money

2 - the ones that do it because they like lots of sex

3 - the ones that do it because they have no choice (i.e.they are forced to)

You forgot the drunks, druggies and party girls.

Instead of bad mouthing her leave her alone so she rented herself out most likely 99% of the posters here have rented a lady. Why lie we all have our needs some marry them and give all there money. This lady found love from a customer who maybe liked her on a personal level. She doesn't need to be called a whore, whore's give it away. So before you judge her walk a mile in her shoes. Just saying.

The definition of a whore is a woman who gets payed for sex, "giving" it away for whatever reason makes the person something else. Maybe just horny.

Instead of bad mouthing her leave her alone so she rented herself out most likely 99% of the posters here have rented a lady. Why lie we all have our needs some marry them and give all there money. This lady found love from a customer who maybe liked her on a personal level. She doesn't need to be called a whore, whore's give it away. So before you judge her walk a mile in her shoes. Just saying.

The definition of a whore is a woman who gets payed for sex, "giving" it away for whatever reason makes the person something else. Maybe just horny.

Indeed what a crock. She did all right with it didn,t she ! The difficult part is for her partner, who will at some point in time realize he is shacked up with a hooker :(

Well no he met he when she was cracking it. Sooo he actually like many decided to shack up with a hooker, sorry sideline girl.

Silly girl....

Concerning repentance, she should go to the nearest Catholic church and confess her social sins to the Priest and say 3 hail Buddha's and obtain the Priest's blessings and all will be forgiven while her soul will be cleansed...lol

Meantime the girl is now OK with herself as she now has a BF...so that makes everything good now...as if nothing in the past ever happened.

I remember one guy had this really super cute Thai Girlfriend but they eventually broke up.

I ran into the guy and he was telling me how they had broken up while the guy was devastated by their separation claiming that he "truly loved that girl" while he was plainly distraught even after several months separation.

About a year later I ran into his ex GF and while talking to her briefly I was telling her how the ex BF was really heart broken and he had told me he really loved you with all his heart.

She replied: Never mind, I don't work for him anymore

shock1.gif

Cheers

• Like 1

What a crock! This girl claims she repents yet and says women doing this can not find love yet, at the same time, claims her customer has become her boyfriend? It would seem that anyone who actually read her story would be encouraged instead of discouraged into finding a man with money and a possible future with one of her customers.

Yes, it would mean something if she said this after 6 months, not after 6 years

• Like 1