The daily dangers of working as a Bangkok transgender sex worker

webfact

I have written a long post in reply to this, and it just disappeared before my very eyes.

So I am not going to start again, so let's just say that a disagree with you 100%, and cannot respect your opinion.

I too had a long post vanish before posting. VERY ANNOYING TO SAY THE LEAST.

If it's TV's software, they should pull finger and fix it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of your post is very good but the part. "those who are doing what just comes natural to them" men kissing each other is perverted. and

not natural to them or anyone else, that's why IMO, they should keep that sort of thing private.

While I agree with you about public diplays of affection between men, I also think it applys to men and women kissing in public. I have no desire to see anyone pashing in public whatever their gender, and doing so is just so low class.

Yes, I agree with you, as far as out in the street in public is concerned, but when I played in the band at gigs sometimes, I would kiss girls while holding

their hands at a table during the break, but not a necking session, if you know what I mean.

It's interesting that straight men usually are insulted if you think they're gay, but gay men aren't usually insulted if you think they're straight.

In regards to feminine katoeys i can understand straight guys who like them objecting to being called gay/bi, they dont fit within the label. Its more of a fetish then anything

A straight guy going out with a masculine looking female to male transgender would be considered still straight if the same logic applies

Most of your post is very good but the part. "those who are doing what just comes natural to them" men kissing each other is perverted. and

not natural to them or anyone else, that's why IMO, they should keep that sort of thing private.

While I agree with you about public diplays of affection between men, I also think it applys to men and women kissing in public. I have no desire to see anyone pashing in public whatever their gender, and doing so is just so low class.

Yes, I agree with you, as far as out in the street in public is concerned, but when I played in the band at gigs sometimes, I would kiss girls while holding

their hands at a table during the break, but not a necking session, if you know what I mean.

I have no problem with a hello/ goodbye kiss in public. It's when they have their tongues down each other's throat for about half an hour that I object to. Get a room!

It's interesting that straight men usually are insulted if you think they're gay, but gay men aren't usually insulted if you think they're straight.

In regards to feminine katoeys i can understand straight guys who like them objecting to being called gay/bi, they dont fit within the label. Its more of a fetish then anything

A straight guy going out with a masculine looking female to male transgender would be considered still straight if the same logic applies

Depends what they do, if you know what I mean. Not going into details on here.

I have no problem with a hello/ goodbye kiss in public. It's when they have their tongues down each other's throat for about half an hour that I object to. Get a room!

Are you referring to homosexuals here or normal people?

Are you referring to homosexuals here or normal people?

Last time I looked, homosexuals ARE normal people. So just referring to people of whatever persuasion.

OK. I will rephrase that. Homosexuals are normal people, it is their sexual behaviour that is not normal.

I am not trying to upset anyone, just stating a fact.

Your opinion is not a fact, its just your personal opinion. Why do you continue this conversation over and over again? As I said many posts ago the topic is not about you.

OK. I will rephrase that. Homosexuals are normal people, it is their sexual behaviour that is not normal.

The ancient Greeks would disagree with you.

BTW you do realise that lots of heterosexual people engage in that which you dislike, don't you?

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Your opinion is not a fact, its just your personal opinion. Why do you continue this conversation over and over again? As I said many posts ago the topic is not about you.

"As I said many posts ago the topic is not about you".

No, the topic is not about me. it is about what I write in reply to other posters.

Do you not know what a forum is for? obviously not, and I am not going to waste my time telling you.

What I said in this case is not an opinion, anyone with half a brain knows that two men having sex

is not normal, nothing to do with an opinion, if you object to me saying that, fair enough, just move on.

The ancient Greeks would disagree with you.

BTW you do realise that lots of heterosexual people engage in that which you dislike, don't you?

Not really, they are not 100% heterosexual, they are bisexual, or have homosexual tendencies.

No guy who is 100% heterosexual engages in, shall we say, doing it the doggy way with another guy.

Edited by possum1931

No, the topic is not about me. it is about what I write in reply to other posters.

Do you not know what a forum is for? obviously not, and I am not going to waste my time telling you.

What I said in this case is not an opinion, anyone with half a brain knows that two men having sex

is not normal, nothing to do with an opinion, if you object to me saying that, fair enough, just move on.

I read topics for the information provided and discussion. All you have done on this thread is bash homosexuals, their actions and spouted your own personal opinion in regards to those issues. This is not your own personal thread to state your opinion on homosexuality. Actually this thread is NOT about homosexuality, its about BKK transgender sex worker dangers.

Can you please give it a break? If you want to post about gays and your distain for their kissing habits please go to the gay forum and do so there as none of this has any bearing on the topic at hand. Im sure your opinion would be met with welcome arms there. [emoji8]

I read topics for the information provided and discussion. All you have done on this thread is bash homosexuals, their actions and spouted your own personal opinion in regards to those issues. This is not your own personal thread to state your opinion on homosexuality. Actually this thread is NOT about homosexuality, its about BKK transgender sex worker dangers.

Can you please give it a break? If you want to post about gays and your distain for their kissing habits please go to the gay forum and do so there as none of this has any bearing on the topic at hand. Im sure your opinion would be met with welcome arms there. [emoji8]

I know what the thread is about, if any thread goes off topic, it is not going to stop me answering it if I so chose, and I will

also chose which forum to read and not to read, now lets finish this debate, we have both said our piece.

Well the Govt says they can soon enjoy there own prison so thats good.

I've never heard of anyone going to prison here just for being a sex worker.

He might've been meaning transgender folks, rather than sex workers. and possibly only the subset of them that are convicted of crimes.

Or maybe he meant the Government were going to be put in a separate prison. Hope springs eternal.

SC

Possum said Most of your post is very good but the part. "those who are doing what just comes natural to them" men kissing each other is perverted. and

I guess that the view you hold was quite likely held by most of us posting on TV, about 20 to 40 years ago. At that time (certainly in most of the Western world) anything other than heterosexual was considered to be bad or wrong (especially by religious organisations). We were brought up conditioned to consider it wrong. However there is a mass of evidence that supports that certain people are born with 'non heterosexual' characteristics and we would be wrong if we did not adjust our attitudes in support of what we now know.
I confess i still squirm when i see 2 men kiss passionately but i know that is my weakness (not theirs) and that it is definitely not perveted. I hope that after reading a lot of comments on this thread you may be able to change your mind. As for your thoughts on a man having butt sex with a woman, again i can see your point, but it is the first time i have heard a guy express this.

Well the Govt says they can soon enjoy there own prison so thats good.

I've never heard of anyone going to prison here just for being a sex worker.

????????????????

It's obvious that they mean katoeys that commit crimes will go to a special prison. Where did it say anything about sex workers?