Need a physician/practitioner do do some homeopathic treatment in BKK

siam2007

Hi all,

I need some homeopathic treatment that helped me a lot while I was still living in Europe. my blood is prone to develop abscesses due to an iron utilization disorder and the only thing that eventually helped was some sort of autohaemotherapy, where my blood was taken and mixed with some natural homeopathic medicine, then injected into my body again. Since moving to Thailand, I never had problems anymore (maybe due to the different climate) but now it started again. A family member who visited me lately did bring the medicine for me, so I have that already, as it is entirely unavailable in SEA (WALA brand from Germany)

Homeopathy is virtually unheard of in Thailand and South-East-Asia, I did a lot of online research, so I wonder how I can find a physician/practitioner who is willing to do a treatment according to my directive.

Traditional Chinese medicine is similar to homeopathy in some ways, so maybe a practitioner for traditional Chinese medicine would be willing to do that? But how to find one? any advice would be very much appreciated, thanks

Archived