Met a Thai Girl, Need Advice

landy77

please, do not seek advice here where everyone is either burned or pink - glassed.

use you own judgment.

casually formed relationships, particularly those initiated on cruises or holidays, don't seem to last. but, hey... that does not mean you can't have lots of fun in the meantime.

one life only for everyone of us (and you), if you got introduced to her friends at least you know who to screw next when #1 is finished.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, she was a crew member on the ship.

My suggestion to you is to pay no attention to this forum when it comes to discussing Thai women and understand that most TV members are old, boring and for the most part angry individuals who have at one point probably been taken for a ride by a young Thai girl 30 years their junior and who now can't even read let alone ever give out any positive feedback.

Don't listen to any of them and do what you think is right.

Best of luck.

My suggestion to you is to pay no attention to this forum when it comes to discussing Thai women and understand that most TV members are old, boring and for the most part angry individuals who have at one point probably been taken for a ride by a young Thai girl 30 years their junior and who now can't even read let alone ever give out any positive feedback.

Best of luck.

oh the irony, that is precisely how the old boring farts got taken for a ride laugh.png

Best of luck.

oh the irony, that is precisely how the old boring farts got taken for a ride laugh.png

Actually the irony is you are a young guy and Landy is a young guy and Rayk is a young guy. wai2.gif Think about a bit and you may figure it out or maybe not.biggrin.png

Best of luck.

OP claims to be a western male, 50+ and recently divorced, he fits right in with the ThaiVisa demographic!

Edited by MissAndry

Well...my response was pretty decent....my bet she has already seen everything he owns and he is trying to impress her.....and she is thinking.........got one......now start with the 10lb test and start reeling......but it smells so innocent said the newbie.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I don't feel like chasing a random girl on a cruise ship (unless I am on the ship). So the few days of my experience was fun and why ruin that. I learned a lot about Thailand and Thai women lol. From what I have gathered from you guys is always stay in control of yourself, finances and always have the option to bail if you want to.

You guys are funny. I have no intentions on knowing this person in any way. I have never had anyone be so agressive and I didn't know if that is normal or if I am the one looking stupid is my question.

She sees something she wants/likes and is going after it using her female wiles. Wile away the hours on the cruise but once you get home while she is not looking RUN FOR IT MAN!!

No sex?

"We were pretty physical the whole day and for the rest of the trip"

I guess they must have been wrestling or something, the mind boggles..

Probably British, we don't do sex all that much.

'Pretty physical' for us is holding hands and a good night peck on the cheek.

Recently divorced as well, he probably hasn't had sex for ten years, I know my husband (former) didn't.

Not with you, anyway.

No sex?

Recently divorced as well, he probably hasn't had sex for ten years, I know my husband (former) didn't.

Not with you, anyway.

But I cook a very nice roast dinner, pizza, biscuits, custard tarts .........

A Thai girl in Mexico. Ok. coffee1.gif

i know of five thai women who bartend on cruise ships they make excellent money and all have US green cards.

the world is a larger place than you may care to admit.

I am a western male, but much younger than 50. I am retired from the military and staying that way.

You're confusing Thai females in the west with Thai females in Thailand. A Thai female who speaks English well and was raised in the west is more like a western female than Thai. So which are you talking about?

As others have said, this is a fake story by the OP. I know some people who work on cruise ships, and the #1 thing is not to get involved with a guest. That is automatic firing by the cruise line. They may have a relationship with another crew member, but 99.9999999% of the time, they will not with a guest. For a third world national, the salary/tips is relatively good, and there is no reason they would but that in danger for a few days romance with a passenger.

Edited by taiwangirl

"The last day of the trip about five other Thai girls arrive at our table and tell me she is a good girl and we get into a conversation about keeping this going after the trip is over"

That would send the alarm bells and the dogs barking in my head into overdrive

and who paid for the meals for the "about five other Thai girls?" Don't tell me.laugh.pnglaugh.png

"The last day of the trip about five other Thai girls arrive at our table and tell me she is a good girl and we get into a conversation about keeping this going after the trip is over"

That would send the alarm bells and the dogs barking in my head into overdrive

and who paid for the meals for the "about five other Thai girls?" Don't tell me.laugh.pnglaugh.png

No sex?

I am beginning to like your posts MissAndry, but without being rude, is that really you on your avatar?

Or is the photo only there to prevent some posters from getting any ideas? You know what I mean.

No sex?

Right oh, one of the advantages of living in Thailand is you don't have to have sex with your wife very much. facepalm.gif

How can that be an advantage?wub.png Unless she is the photo on MissAndry's avatar.facepalm.gif

Edited by possum1931

Best of luck.

OP claims to be a western male, 50+ and recently divorced, he fits right in with the ThaiVisa demographic!

Fat, ugly, tattooed, facial haired,rich? Not unless he is one of them, though there are a few exceptions, me being one of them.

• 1 month later...
On Monday, July 04, 2016 at 0:11 PM, MissAndry said:

But I cook a very nice roast dinner, pizza, biscuits, custard tarts .........

Lol.  I do enjoy your posts. 

But you cant present such an argument to attract a man.

Men's instincts don't attract them to custard tarts. It's other kinds of tarts we are instinctually attracted to.