Thieving Ladyboys Back on the Streets and Continue to Damage the Reputation of Thailand.

rooster59

Thieving Ladyboys Back on the Streets and Continue to Damage the Reputation of Thailand.

by Albert Jack

post-247607-0-34176200-1467530225_thumb.

PATTAYA: At 11pm on the evening of July 2 the police were called to a robbery outside the Season Five Hotel, on Second Road, Pattaya.

Mr Raju Benta, a fifty year old Indian national, who works as an engineer for the Double A Thailand in Prachinburi, was waiting with his wife and daughter to make a report to police officers.

Speaking in Thai language he explained he had taken his family to the Alcazar show and on the way back to their hotel two men dressed as girls approached him on a motorcycle. They began to intimidate him and in front of his family one of them grabbed his testicles.

As he was distracted the other one ripped off his gold neck chain & pendant and fled. The value of the gold is estimated to be 35,000 baht.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226599/indian-engineer-robbed-two-ladyboys/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-03

But....but....wasnt there just some journo writing about how bad and sad it is here for them.......maybe the article and research were just more paid and funded squabble.

...must have been deeply distracted for enough, down there to have missed the other one...

or...

What would happen if the ladyboys were 'working' Bahrain? etc - What would be cut-off in punishment?

...must have been deeply distracted for enough, down there to have missed the other one...

or...

What would happen if the ladyboys were 'working' Bahrain? etc - What would be cut-off in punishment?

Something very small, Thailand men were at the back of the line when this was handed out

over the years so many ladies have told me this giggle.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gif

Thieving Ladyboys Back on the Streets and Continue to Damage the Reputation of Thailand

Reputation?

negative

They were upping the reputation of the Kingdom.

^^^

Edited by Basil B

Another fantastic story with all the makings of a Hollywood Blockbuster.

Indian man takes family to Transvestite Show.

Indian man gets his nuts grabbed.

Distracted by this randomness.

Gold chain ripped from neck.

And 2 TV unusual happenings.

1. 35,000 baht gold chain, NOT the standard 50,000 gold chain.

2. No member asked whether or not he had a "work permit".

What amazes me is the term "Damage to Reputation of Thailand".

Here it is a newspaper that reports this incident so the blame is put on the ladyboys.

A foreigner posts a video about the ridiculously high prices of taxis or tuk tuks then he is accused of damaging Thailand's reputation.

CaitlynBrucei Jenner should open an out reach prorgam...based on Walking St. then take 10 semi finalists stateside. to live witg the K Clan....my bet. the K girls would all be dead after the first episode and Blac Chyna would be a tom.

There is a mountain of advice on the Internet advising how to avoid street theft. This one is well written: http://www.bcn.cat/guardiaurbana/en/consells_evitar_carrer.html.

In particular our Indian friend would be well advised as follows: "Only carry the money and objects you need."

Difficult to leave the family jewels at home but did he really need the other jewellery on him that night?

And still they never learn not to wear their pretentious gold jewellery around the streets of Pattaya at night.

Dear God man you're defending the filth who stole it. Substitute expensive Camera and would you say the same. ?? Course not. Just because the individuals or me choose to wear a gold chain of whatever value doesn't make it our fault in the first place !

And still they never learn not to wear their pretentious gold jewellery around the streets of Pattaya at night.

May be they should just close all the jewelry shops if, according to your short minded opinion, people shouldn't wear gold in Pattaya

Where do these people buy their chains? Baht 35,000 is 1.5 Baht and I have never seen that size of chain. These figures are made up I am sure, probably because they have no idea of the weight or possibly for insurance.

Where do these people buy their chains? Baht 35,000 is 1.5 Baht and I have never seen that size of chain. These figures are made up I am sure, probably because they have no idea of the weight or possibly for insurance.

You've never seen a 1.5 Baht gold chain? You must lead a very secluded life, time to get out a bit more.

You just never know.........................

I live in California USA and go to Thailand every other month. I quit wearing my 5 Baht gold and Buddha several years ago............ Guess What..............

Somebody broke into my house in California, a couple years ago and stole the gold and Buddha.................. No kidding, it really happened and not on Thailand, and doubt it was a ladyboy...