Mayor Of Huey Yai Killed

Patex

If you go along Sukhumvit towards The Ambassador and turned left toward the Big Buddha you would be in Huey Yai, I think :o

Too far.

Go over the lights at Chyapruck Road and when you see the next set of lights on the slight down hill going toward the Ambassador turn left.

Huey Yai (Big Water) on account of the fact that it is mostly low lying land.

GF not surprised at the shooting at all. Says local officials are often prime targets for anyone who disagrees with something they do, or don't do. "can't please all the ppl all the time".

Way wrong to settle disputes like this. :D

Edited by Rimmer

Did Rimmer forget to take his HAPPY pill the morning??? :o

The mayor of Huey Yai was gunned down and died on his way to the hospital this early evening.

Where is Huey Yai?

You need to get out more.

:D

Yep the cat cr****ed on the carpet. The pool pump broke, IPStop n Start up is to it's usual tricks and the ceiling contractor never showed up on the job site.

Oh and Artisan could not get the haze picture over the highway on his digital camera.

Such is life in Paradise.

Edited by Rimmer

[

:D

Yep the cat cr****ed on the carpet. The pool pump broke, IPStop n Start up is to it's usual tricks and the ceiling contractor never showed up on the job site.

Oh and Artisan could not get the haze picture over the highway on his digital camera.

Such is life in Paradise.

So in other words, just another day in paradise. :D Hope you can get the cat cr*ap out of the pool water pump powered ISP router and the Artisan haze off the ceiling. :o:D

Edited by dvk1951

Huoy Yai Municipality Chief shot dead.

FROM PATTAYA CITY NEWS ONLINE:

Police Colonel Nopadon was one of many officers to respond to a shooting incident in Huoy Yai sub-district on Thursday evening. Khun Niran, the Mayor of Pattaya also attended the scene after receiving information that the victim was the Chief of Huay Yai sub-district, Khun Anon aged 48. At the scene of the shooting, Khun Anon’s vehicle, a Silver Isuzu D-Max pick-up with the logo’s of the Huoy Yai Municipality displayed on the passenger and driver door had been shot at eight times. One of the shots hit Khun Anon in the chest as he was driving home from work. He was rushed to the Pattaya International Hospital where efforts to save him failed and he was pronounced dead minutes after arriving. Also at the Hospital was members of his family who were inconsolable. The Police investigation was well underway before Khun Anon passed away and witnesses at the scene mentioned seeing a Blue Honda Click Motorbike with no number plate. The passenger on the bike opened fire on the pick-up which came to a sudden halt. Khun Anon attempted to exit the vehicle to escape the gun-fire but collapsed on the floor next to his vehicle. For now, Police are unsure of the reason behind the shooting but suspect that it relates to his work in local government. We expect updates on this story and will bring them to you as soon as we receive them.

The mayor of Huey Yai was gunned down and died on his way to the hospital this early evening.

Where is Huey Yai?

Thanks for the reply. <flame deleted>

Edited by Totster

Police Colonel Nopadon was one of many officers to respond to a shooting incident in Huoy Yai sub-district on Thursday evening. Khun Niran, the Mayor of Pattaya also attended the scene after receiving information that the victim was the Chief of Huay Yai sub-district, Khun Anon aged 48. At the scene of the shooting, Khun Anon’s vehicle, a Silver Isuzu D-Max pick-up with the logo’s of the Huoy Yai Municipality displayed on the passenger and driver door had been shot at eight times. One of the shots hit Khun Anon in the chest as he was driving home from work. He was rushed to the Pattaya International Hospital where efforts to save him failed and he was pronounced dead minutes after arriving. Also at the Hospital was members of his family who were inconsolable. The Police investigation was well underway before Khun Anon passed away and witnesses at the scene mentioned seeing a Blue Honda Click Motorbike with no number plate. The passenger on the bike opened fire on the pick-up which came to a sudden halt. Khun Anon attempted to exit the vehicle to escape the gun-fire but collapsed on the floor next to his vehicle. For now, Police are unsure of the reason behind the shooting but suspect that it relates to his work in local government. We expect updates on this story and will bring them to you as soon as we receive them.

sounds like an open and shut case of suicide to me :o

Where is Huey Yai?

I'll try again without risking another flame warning.

It serves no purpose at all to answer a genuine query with a sarcastic reply.

I'm fairly new to the Pattaya region and that is one reason why I am reading this forum...to gain knowledge of the area.

In case you were not aware, forums exist to disperse information to people that don't get out as often as you obviously do, however when I do get out, I don't tour the back of Sukhumvit but rather spend my "out" times in the beach region.

Have a nice day out. :o

Where is Huey Yai?

I'll try again without risking another flame warning.

It serves no purpose at all to answer a genuine query with a sarcastic reply.

I'm fairly new to the Pattaya region and that is one reason why I am reading this forum...to gain knowledge of the area.

In case you were not aware, forums exist to disperse information to people that don't get out as often as you obviously do, however when I do get out, I don't tour the back of Sukhumvit but rather spend my "out" times in the beach region.

Have a nice day out. :D

Life's a beach ......and then you get Rimmed :o:D

There are no accurate statistics on the number of murders in LOS. Best guesses range between 20 and 30 per day.

These statistics are a few years old for reference. I will try to post updated from my office computer. :o

รับแจ้ง จับได้ Type of crime

Reported Arrested

9,403 4,039 Violent crime

5,717 2,168 Murder

1,060 546 Gang robbery

2,357 1,161 Robbery

15 10 Kidnapping

254 154 Arson

32,436 20,717 Crimes against person

5,717 2,168 Murder

277 167 Non-negligent manslaughter

297 184 Negligent manslaughter

4,777 2,430 Attempted murder

17,852 13,391 Assault

I thought that the mayor of Huey Yai was a woman. Plus has anyone more info and verification?

Latest News

I now understand that Khun Anon was the husband of the mayor(ess) of T. Huoy Yai and that it was a joint mayor(ship).

Latest News

The reports I have received this morning are slightly different from the above news report. I understand that he managed to flee his vehicle but was shot in the leg, which prevented his quick escape by foot, then he was shot a further eight more times in the back by the assassins.

Police are confident that they will find the culprits, and I understand that it was probably due to a dispute regarding Khun Anon's imminent promotion.

Condolences to family.

There are no accurate statistics on the number of murders in LOS. Best guesses range between 20 and 30 per day.

These statistics are a few years old for reference. I will try to post updated from my office computer. :o

รับแจ้ง จับได้ Type of crime

Reported Arrested

9,403 4,039 Violent crime

5,717 2,168 Murder

1,060 546 Gang robbery

2,357 1,161 Robbery

15 10 Kidnapping

254 154 Arson

32,436 20,717 Crimes against person

5,717 2,168 Murder

277 167 Non-negligent manslaughter

297 184 Negligent manslaughter

4,777 2,430 Attempted murder

17,852 13,391 Assault

5717 reported murders per year. Add a healthy sh*t load for all the ones the police class as suicide and another batch for the bodies never to be found again such as Somchai Neelaphaijit, our figures pretty much tally. :D

• 1 month later...

My contacts in Huey Yai inform me that a man was arrested for this crime a few days ago, and that he required police protection from a large lynch mob that gathered to seek physical revenge.

By all accounts the victim; Khun Anon was a popular and respected mayor in Huey Yai.