Thai model becomes 'possessed by cannibalistic ghost' as she appears on live TV show

rooster59

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She hasn't a ghost of a chance anyone believing her but in the spirit of things I just had to have a look.

Now this without doubt is the video clip of the year and has to be front and centre in The Pride of Thailand Promotion!

Listen carefully, at one point I can clearly hear her saying ......vote no to the referendum, listen to it again

Turn your hearing aid up mate, clearly she and the pig's blood drinking boogey man said they love the draft crap sandwich but cut the crusts off.

Wifey does that when I tell no to that pair of shoes she wants to buy. clap2.gif

...that was good of the 'Cannibalistic Ghost Company to allow one of their best ghosts the opportunity to enter the feeble body of the young model...exactly in the 5 minute time slot allocated on the TV channel...great co-ordination.

She looks like she needs a good feed ,but pigs blood !!!

Black pudding - jolly nice with a fried egg and a couple of grilled slices of back bacon - yum yum!

I don't like it enough to throw a wobbly live on TV though!

rolleyes.gif

Can you get black pudding in Thailand?
In the back of my mind ( which does go back quite a long way) I vaguely remember seeing on sale in the Tops supermarket in Chiang Rai.

Can not wait for the PM announcement: bets are on... Will he:

- Urge the public to stop believing in ghosts?

- Urge the public to buy more amulets?

- Urge the ghost to come pay a visit to the new government show on channel 11?

She hasn't a ghost of a chance anyone believing her but in the spirit of things I just had to have a look.

Now this without doubt is the video clip of the year and has to be front and centre in The Pride of Thailand Promotion!

Why the recurring crap from you about Pride of Thailand?

Why are intent on belittling Thailand at every opportunity?

Possession by spirits is NOT a Thai phenomenon.

Keep an open mind

http://www.oddee.com/item_98653.aspx

your argument is invalid when you post a "top list" with other "list" sources.

are you one of those "deliriously happy expats"?

please prove your argument when you claim that "other countries use pretty models to be possessed by demon spirits and craves pigs blood on live TV." is a worldly phenomenon.

maybe you can compare two, more specific, things that are actually similar. you cant compare thai CRAZY to history (History is banned here, which makes your point even more pointless.) Facts are just guidelines in thailand.

Why the recurring crap from you about Pride of Thailand?

Why are intent on belittling Thailand at every opportunity?

Possession by spirits is NOT a Thai phenomenon.

Keep an open mind

http://www.oddee.com/item_98653.aspx

sack of crap, open mind my arse

Not only Thai people, well say 99%, believe in ghosts. Also about 3 billion people around the world.

I've seen a ghost. The only thing I disagree with is being scared of ghosts, they are harmless.

Those who think the work is only physical are the ones with no brain.

I'm genuinely curious, what exactly did the ghost that you saw look like? Did it have a human form or was it more like energy?

more like "figment"

well i posted a link to recent ghost studies but no one is interested, i guess believing the unbelievable is more interesting, as can be judged by what "most" of the world think