Two Thai pussies found to be identical

webfact

Two Thai pussies found to be identical

s7.jpg
Image: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- A pair of charming Thai pussy cats are wowing the natives in Pathum Thani who have never seen the like of it before. The one year old cats called Hammer and Sickle are completely alike as if they are twins.

Thousands have shared the pictures of the adorable felines online and there has been a steady stream of visitors to the house of their proud owner Mr Niyom Sornsamdaeng, 86, who lives with his son in the Klong Luang area north of Bangkok. reported Sanook.

The cats with grey and white markings are identical down to every detail of their silky coats and many neighbors have said they have never seen such a thing before. Markings on their bodies and ears are all uncannily similar, said Niyom, who said they could be identical twins.

But are two pussies ever really identical?

Sanook.com reporters spoke to Niyom who revealed there was in fact a small difference in these two Siamese style stunners. If you looked closely, he said, their tales were curled slightly differently hence their names of Hammer and Sickle.

They were part of a litter of five kittens but three died. Mum was later whisked off to Wang Noi to do some serious breeding for a friend of Niyom who took on the responsibility of caring for the cats with his son.

Source: Sanook

tvn.png
-- 2016-07-15

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Years ago, there was an Upstairs bar in Pat Pong....where there human counterparts worked........used to take them to Pattaya and play games with the maids at Flipper Lodge......double and triple takes, left em scratching there heads.

Vulgar and childish. I will never understand why the older the guys get on this forum the more immature they act.

Must have something to do with their sexual orientation, heterosexual. Does that ring a bell with yourself. Vulgar and childish, give me a break.

The odds are that if these cats originate from the same local area, they are related. There are dogs around where I live that at a glance look almost identical to my dogs.

How do they know these cats haven`t come from the same litter? Have they checked their family tree on ancestry.com?

The odds are that if these cats originate from the same local area, they are related. There are dogs around where I live that at a glance look almost identical to my dogs.

How do they know these cats haven`t come from the same litter? Have they checked their family tree on ancestry.com?

Well done Detective Cyberfarang.

They were part of a litter of five kittens but three died.

Although you could have come to the same conclusion by simply reading. A great tip for your next TV News Investigation! smile.png

Edited by nkg

Their tails...

what about their tails??

Are their broken identically too?

Any Chinese heritage folks in the area will go out of their way to deform a cat they find, if it is perfect....

.. so it doesn't take up a persons place in Heaven later on...

aha!! - maybe one tail hammered, and the other tail slashed??

Vulgar and childish. I will never understand why the older the guys get on this forum the more immature they act.

Lighten up, you will be old yourself someday.

Take most posts with a pinch of salt, us old buggers need a laugh every now and then.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I still dream of the day when i will get to see 2 identical pussieswub.pngwub.pngwub.png