Two Thai pussies found to be identical

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the pleasure of interviewing her on Radio and of course the first question I asked was, "...and how's your Pussy"?

The poor old dear went into fits of laughter and she raced out of the studio to take her Pussy to the Loo before she could settled down.

I knew this story would be about cats, but what a moronic and childish headline that I'd expect from Coconuts.

I saw a pair of identical cats this morning, too. They were both black.

I agree, I would expect a headline like that from a 14 year old boy, but wait...it looks like there are a bunch of replies from 14 year old boys as well!

Edited by Lee4Life

I'm even more certain now that the TV editor used to work for the Sun in the UK....for those that don't understand, the Sun was a trashy daily newspaper that used trashy headlines to attract dips*its to read it's trash.

Might be. The end game is pretty clear when you take a look at the pinned topics in News forum.

I knew this story would be about cats, but what a moronic and childish headline that I'd expect from Coconuts.

I saw a pair of identical cats this morning, too. They were both black.

The headline Is from Thai Visa who is widely known for the headlines not matching the story. In this case it was just an attempt a humor. Edited by anthony0339

Look if you don't like the comments your going to get from headlines that are posted simple just don't read the post. Instead of being so self righteous and trying to be others moral compass. You might find someone like yourself and die in peace just don't force your views on people in need of a good laugh Were not as lucky as others who laugh behind your back or in your face. Just a thought.