Happy ending health massage shut down in Silom - expect more to go the same way, say health ministry

rooster59

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the 27 Health Officials are serious about the health of men, they will recognize that men's health is impaired when there is a build-up of sperm. The male needs to have a release of this troublesome and agitating condition, and not all males are tuned in to masterbating!... Health Officials interfering in this male service, are working against what is a healthy outcome for the male!...... Let common sense prevail, and allow our male population to be serviced. THAT, is the path that Health Officials should be following!

The day they get this serious about the theft of peoples' hard-earned taxes by corrupt officials will be a day to celebrate.

A long way off I fear. The Sheriff of Nottingham can't pretend to be Robin Hood.

Not seriously anyway, though most people laugh at him anyway, so I suppose it's worth a try.

Winnie

I suppose when you say most people, you mean your Thai bashing friends. The fact is that the majority of Thais still support the PM. But I guess the only Thais you know are bar girls.

Say what?!...

Only sad endings allowed in LOSex now? 16 July will surely go down (no pun intended?) as a day of despair

And now.... when will we start to see volunteers crop up for the re enactment, I wonder?

The day they get this serious about the theft of peoples' hard-earned taxes by corrupt officials will be a day to celebrate.

A long way off I fear. The Sheriff of Nottingham can't pretend to be Robin Hood.

Not seriously anyway, though most people laugh at him anyway, so I suppose it's worth a try.

Winnie

I suppose when you say most people, you mean your Thai bashing friends. The fact is that the majority of Thais still support the PM. But I guess the only Thais you know are bar girls.

Go away and take your half-baked insults with you.

You're not even half right about the bits you should already know.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

these developments are a bit worrying.

With new regulations expected to be promulgated from September 27 health ministry officials will be cracking down on all establishments without proper licenses and those found to be operating in contravention of what is stated on their license.

Authorities referring to the license requirements are often hypocritical if said licenses are impossible to obtain, such as the license of shisha in bars.

Police will fine bars for not having the appropriate license, but does anyone know of a bar that successfully acquired a tobacco license to offer shisha?

Could the journalists plase elaborate on how easily the appropriate licenses can be acquired by the parlors ?

"...then the sad desperate old Farlangs will move on to what they call VIP happy ending spas..."

I confess that, reading this thread from start to finish after receiving an entirely unacceptable personal insult in one of the posts, has been something of a wake-up call. Even though there's plenty of evidence everywhere you look in Thailand, I don't think I fully appreciated the squalor of it all. That so many young and (especially) old, fat and unhealthy Europeans, Americans and Australians should come to a Third World country for the sole purpose of getting a hand-job from a young girl under 20 years of age, has shocked, saddened, and shamed me. I don't think I had appreciated the full awfulness of the dissolute life some of these people must lead, and I suppose it's inevitable that a news article such as this would attract them like moths to a flame, with their vulgar innuendo and their uncontrolled and primitive sexual urges.

In among the quality posters on TV, it is something of a revelation to find so many posts from dissolute characters, most of whom seem to find plenty of similar company. It just went on and on. I am brutally reminded of why it is that I have learned not to like people very much, and even though I had heard rumours about the Bangkok and Pattaya sex-addict scene, I don't think I expected to find it quite so much in my face, or so abhorrent.

Congratulations guys, you've added a whole new dimension to my understanding about why Thais commonly look down their noses at foreigners. I had assumed it was because the doctrine of Thai exceptionalism is ubiquitous and reinforced cradle-to-the-grave, but there's no doubt that a large number of foreigners deserve to be looked down the nose at. A sobering thought, that Thais ought to think but won't, is that Thais themselves have created the Thailand which dissolute old lowlife find so attractive, they've done it to themselves.

Some years ago I met the owner of one of the TEFL training schools in Bangkok. In the course of a discussion with him, he voiced the opinion that Thailand is pretty much full to the brim of the dregs of European, American, and Australasian Society. I heard his comments in silence at the time, but later learned to have some sympathy with this rather bleak view. I don't think I ever really appreciated how dire that situation is and how true his comments might well have been.

To think that one of these muppets had the temerity to call me at Thai-basher... The reality seems to me to be that he demeans Thailand and Thais much more than I ever have or could could, just by coming here for his regular hand-job from the poor young daughters of Thai people.

Many of you who have posted in this thread should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves for being part of the Bangkok and Pattaya sex-addict scene and beyond that, what you've turned into as adult human beings You should probably contemplate suicide in some particularly ghastly way. But of course you won't because many of you have no pride either. I frankly wonder whether your mothers or sisters or children would be proud of what you have become either, but their opinions of you are, no doubt, part of the reason you're here in the first place.

I apologise if any of the people whose posts I generally agree with, and whose intellects and acuity I generally admire feel insulted, demeaned, or offended by my comments; please be assured that my disgust is not directed at you, but it is a deep disgust.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

I apologise if any of the people whose posts I generally agree with, and whose intellects and acuity I generally admire feel insulted, demeaned, or offended by my comments; please be assured that my disgust is not directed at you, but it is a deep disgust.

rather saddened.

I'd be interested in asking you a string of questions about the reasons for your intolerant stance, but it would be off topic in this thread.

Would you be willing to explain, maybe in another thread?

rather saddened.

I'd be interested in asking you a string of questions about the reasons for your intolerant stance, but it would be off topic in this thread.

Would you be willing to explain, maybe in another thread?

Sure. Intolerance is a widely mis-applied word. If your daughter or mother worked at one of the establishments frequented by sex-addicts, or if Gary glitter accosted your daughter, would you call your emotional state 'intolerant'? I expect you'd find a different word for it.

But happy to discuss if you wish.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

"...then the sad desperate old Farlangs will move on to what they call VIP happy ending spas..."

I confess that, reading this thread from start to finish after receiving an entirely unacceptable personal insult in one of the posts, has been something of a wake-up call. Even though there's plenty of evidence everywhere you look in Thailand, I don't think I fully appreciated the squalor of it all. That so many young and (especially) old, fat and unhealthy Europeans, Americans and Australians should come to a Third World country for the sole purpose of getting a hand-job from a young girl under 20 years of age, has shocked, saddened, and shamed me. I don't think I had appreciated the full awfulness of the dissolute life some of these people must lead, and I suppose it's inevitable that a news article such as this would attract them like moths to a flame, with their vulgar innuendo and their uncontrolled and primitive sexual urges.

In among the quality posters on TV, it is something of a revelation to find so many posts from dissolute characters, most of whom seem to find plenty of similar company. It just went on and on. I am brutally reminded of why it is that I have learned not to like people very much, and even though I had heard rumours about the Bangkok and Pattaya sex-addict scene, I don't think I expected to find it quite so much in my face, or so abhorrent.

Congratulations guys, you've added a whole new dimension to my understanding about why Thais commonly look down their noses at foreigners. I had assumed it was because the doctrine of Thai exceptionalism is ubiquitous and reinforced cradle-to-the-grave, but there's no doubt that a large number of foreigners deserve to be looked down the nose at. A sobering thought, that Thais ought to think but won't, is that Thais themselves have created the Thailand which dissolute old lowlife find so attractive, they've done it to themselves.

Some years ago I met the owner of one of the TEFL training schools in Bangkok. In the course of a discussion with him, he voiced the opinion that Thailand is pretty much full to the brim of the dregs of European, American, and Australasian Society. I heard his comments in silence at the time, but later learned to have some sympathy with this rather bleak view. I don't think I ever really appreciated how dire that situation is and how true his comments might well have been.

To think that one of these muppets had the temerity to call me at Thai-basher... The reality seems to me to be that he demeans Thailand and Thais much more than I ever have or could could, just by coming here for his regular hand-job from the poor young daughters of Thai people.

Many of you who have posted in this thread should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves for being part of the Bangkok and Pattaya sex-addict scene and beyond that, what you've turned into as adult human beings You should probably contemplate suicide in some particularly ghastly way. But of course you won't because many of you have no pride either. I frankly wonder whether your mothers or sisters or children would be proud of what you have become either, but their opinions of you are, no doubt, part of the reason you're here in the first place.

Winnie

Really...That was quite the puritanical elitist diatribe you had there.

Many could counter your argument concerning your feelings on such matters while I will let someone else address your disproportionate tears and fears as certainly there will be plenty that will do so....seeing as you have effectively stirred up the Hornets nest......all because you do not like Hornets.

Cheers

Winnie

Saw the "insult"... Uncalled for and vulgarly assumptive.

Note to self... Don't really piss Winnie off!

I'm a proud sexpat. I enjoyed the sex when I first came to sunny SE Asia on an expense paid vacation courtesy Uncle Sam's Misguided Children back in 1966/67. I came back here for the sex and the party. Married one of the ladies I met in Pattaya. Oh, I'd love to see what you looked like when she finished with you if you said what you implied these women are to her, of course I'd have to come look at you in the hospital. We met in 2006 and have been together ever since. I still like the ladies, and having a laugh with my friends from all over the world, well not the mid-east part, in the bars. I don't frequent Pattaya or Bangkok anymore but it was great for me when it was. As I said, all you moralistic, holier than thou farangs on your high horses can stick it where the sun doesn't shine. If you don't like it leave and move to some puritanical country, maybe the mid-east would suit you. BTW the sexpat scene is nothing compared to the Thai scene, nothing.

Winnie

Many could counter your argument concerning your feelings on such matters while I will let someone else address your disproportionate tears and fears as certainly there will be plenty that will do so....seeing as you have effectively stirred up the Hornets nest......all because you do not like Hornets.

Cheers

It is in the nature of things that people resent comments they feel reflect upon themselves personally. In other words, comments they feel associated with to the detriment of their self-esteem.

If people don't agree, then they don't agree, I'm not their family or friends so I don't have to tolerate them, so I don't really care if they agree or not.

People who share my view or who are sympathetic to it or even who can understand it, don't have the same response. Psychology is logical and there is always a direct connection between stimulus and response, it's usually just a case of discovering what it is - mostly that isn't hard..

Other posters must judge for themselves whether my comments apply to them or not. NMP.

It wasn't a diatribe anyway, it was an opinion. People will feel offended by it if they feel it referred to them, and that's an internal problem they have, nothing to do with me.

As for puritanical... that's what laissez-faire people say while believing it shows enlightenment. It doesn't, it shows a lack of concern for propriety and morality, and a willingness to accept all behaviours for just as long as it doesn't affect them. As I hinted at with another poster, a certain percentage of these sex-addicts are paedophiles or HIV-positive. If one of them assaulted or infected someone you care for, we would very quickly see who is puritanical.

And I don't have any tears or fears, disproportionate or otherwise. That's what sometimes happens after a professional lifetime of listening to and resolving other peoples' tars and fears. If you're a mechanic, then comment on my car. If you're a historian, then comment on history. If you're a psychologist or psychotherapist, then comment on psychology, but otherwise don't comment on what you don't understand. Except to ask for help.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

A post containing a Thai language news post has been removed. As this is an English language forum, please use English language news updates. English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

Winnie

Cheers

It is in the nature of things that people resent comments they feel reflect upon themselves personally. In other words, comments they feel associated with to the detriment of their self-esteem.

If people don't agree, then they don't agree, I'm not their family or friends so I don't have to tolerate them, so I don't really care if they agree or not.

People who share my view or who are sympathetic to it or even who can understand it, don't have the same response. Psychology is logical and there is always a direct connection between stimulus and response, it's usually just a case of discovering what it is - mostly that isn't hard..

Other posters must judge for themselves whether my comments apply to them or not. NMP.

It wasn't a diatribe anyway, it was an opinion. People will feel offended by it if they feel it referred to them, and that's an internal problem they have, nothing to do with me.

Winnie

Further note to self...

Remember last note to self

it makes me laugh.Why do all these posters come out with the first line.

"i dont use prostitution",or "i dont go to bars",or'i dont use massage parlours" or i'i dont like bar girls"

Its like they are stating a fact that we should all respect and their demanding that we all understand their take on Thailand.

But let me ask this,if you are one of these holier than thou creatures who bangs the drum about the seamier side of life here,then you must be married or in a long relationship which exempts you from the sins of the flesh.But what would happen if your beloved was to,and god forbid she did,died or just left you.Are you really saying that you would be celibate for the rest of your time here and not succumb to the pleasures of the Sodom and Gomorah which is the wonderful city of Pattaya?

"With new regulations expected to be promulgated from September 27 health ministry officials will be cracking down on all establishments without proper licenses and those found to be operating in contravention of what is stated on their license." So will any licences have provision for any form of sexual services, because if not, he will not be bringing happiness including happy endings to well over 50% of the tourist trade. "Sorry sir we can't do that now." Yeah right! That is what they will all be saying.---NOT!!! What about massage parlours in designated tourism areas, i.e..Sukhumvit? Otherwise, this is one crack down the tourism industry and all the "massage" girls from up country could well do without.

Winnie

Cheers

As for puritanical... that's what laissez-faire people say while believing it shows enlightenment. It doesn't, it shows a lack of concern for propriety and morality, and a willingness to accept all behaviours for just as long as it doesn't affect them. As I hinted at with another poster, a certain percentage of these sex-addicts are paedophiles or HIV-positive. If one of them assaulted or infected someone you care for, we would very quickly see who is puritanical.

And I don't have any tears or fears, disproportionate or otherwise. That's what sometimes happens after a professional lifetime of listening to and resolving other peoples' tars and fears. If you're a mechanic, then comment on my car. If you're a historian, then comment on history. If you're a psychologist or psychotherapist, then comment on psychology, but otherwise don't comment on what you don't understand. Except to ask for help.

Winnie

No retort given...not worthy of a retort.

it makes me laugh.Why do all these posters come out with the first line.

"i dont use prostitution",or "i dont go to bars",or'i dont use massage parlours" or i'i dont like bar girls"

Its like they are stating a fact that we should all respect and their demanding that we all understand their take on Thailand.

But let me ask this,if you are one of these holier than thou creatures who bangs the drum about the seamier side of life here,then you must be married or in a long relationship which exempts you from the sins of the flesh.But what would happen if your beloved was to,and god forbid she did,died or just left you.Are you really saying that you would be celibate for the rest of your time here and not succumb to the pleasures of the Sodom and Gomorah which is the wonderful city of Pattaya?

Dave, even when defending Pattaya, you still refer to it as 'Sodom and Gomorrah'. Why is that?

Personally, I have no proplem with people having sex with prostitutes, paid-for soapies, paid-for hand-jobs, paid-for blow-jobs, whatever. If you have a need and someone will accept money for satisfying it, then go with God. Just don't wear your depravities like a badge of pride because that a badge of pride in lascivious behaviour demeans humanity, it isn't normal behaviour. and there's usually a price to be paid, whether in infection, addiction, loss of self-esteem or dissolution leading to a declining life-style - normally one or more of these are linked together.

".But what would happen if your beloved was to,and god forbid she did,died or just left you.Are you really saying that you would be celibate for the rest of your time here and not succumb to the pleasures of the Sodom and Gomorah which is the wonderful city of Pattaya?"

Yes, I would not. I would have more dignity. My life is run by my brain, not my testicles, if it were not thus, I would have more than a passing similarity to my dog, whose life was run by his testicles. Before the snip anyway.

Winnie