Officers in Red Bull heir’s car crash incident now face malfeasance probe by anti corruption commiss

webfact

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His passport would be due to expired by now

He will have to apply for a new 5 year Thai passport

That doesn't seem to be a problem, it would appear that passpors are handed out like fairy bread at a kids party.

He has been living in Singapore the past few years.

Has or will the embassy there be instructed not to renew his passport if he applies.

Somehow I don't think so and I can't for the life of me think what makes me feel that ! gigglem.gif

This whole situation sheds some light on the thinking of some Thai people.

It is dog eat dog and no care for the fellow man.

I could imagine in most parts of the world of a police officer was killed the police would stop at nothing to bring the culprit to justice.

In Thailand it is the exact opposite.

Now starting to understand some of the strange behaviour my wife shows towards our child.

His passport would be due to expired by now

He will have to apply for a new 5 year Thai passport

That doesn't seem to be a problem, it would appear that passpors are handed out like fairy bread at a kids party.

With the means available to this person a second passport Panama/ Dom Republic/ Nicaragua would be no issue in fact he would really be a fool if he hasn't done this already.

So they are taking action against the police but not against the accused?

Tis an amusing slant, however, this is what happens when the lowers don't do their job, then the higher ups start getting nudged by the politicians, in this

case the army and so on and so on until all the statutes of limittions are worn out and we can all come home and start life, fresh and new again.

Right?

And what is the penalty for malfeasance in Thailand? Is it a slap on the wrist, or something more serious like moving to an inactive post? Soon there will be more inactive posts filled than active ones....

Dubai ?

Why Dubai ?

Ref to Thaksin Shinawatra whistling.gifwhistling.gif

The use of this alleged link with TS is really getting very boring. One would think that substantiated facts would be nice from time to time.

Goodness me - it's RED Bull, RED - what more proof do you want man?

why not issue international warrant arrest and deport?

Can't just deport from any country. There needs to be an extradition treaty between the countries. And also what type of crimes and whether death penalty applies or length of potential jail sentence are also possible factors.

I dare say the warrants for arrest are already in existence ready to be executed but suspect needs to step into a country where there is the treaty in place.

Well, Singapore took in the bottom-feeding scum of the Suharto dictatorship: in fact welcomed them with open arms, so Boss probably feels quite secure there ( although if reports of his drug use are correct he might need to be a bit careful).

Don't worry about the rich in Singapore and drugs. They get away with it mostly smile.png

He has been living in Singapore the past few years.

Has or will the embassy there be instructed not to renew his passport if he applies.

Somehow I don't think so and I can't for the life of me think what makes me feel that ! gigglem.gif

Look on the bright side. At the very least his new passport won't be personally delivered by the FM, grovelling his way forward on his knees with the offering above his head on a solid gold plate.

How can a country function or be taken seriously if there is an obvious ongoing fight between two executives of a state?

The latter was in a disfuctioning, self-pleasing state when I arrived 30 years ago and headlines such as these create only confirm, that this dragging feet attitude, combined with a big time lining of pockets, is running even better in this generation.

The collateral damage of this internal fight between executive forces is to the destruction of whatever is left of the country's image. But then, how can executive forces be controlled if there is no legislative - unless a miracle happens - the country is lost and will only inch its way towards the 21st century once it overcame this ever-growing abyss of selfishness, greed, face saving and monetary priorities of the possibly most short sighted eliterian oligarchy in modern days.

there are 3 sets of laws in Thailand . one for common people , one for rich people and one for the police . if you understand that it all makes sense . know your set and stay within it .

Just like the son of the headman of Dark Tao, this creep, the Red Bull heir Vorayudh Yoovidhya is as guilty as the day is long. But, as many of us know, he and his entire family are completely above the law. And and all laws here. He is above the law of the local police, the national police, and the army. He is what they call an untouchable. This will never go to trial. It never does. When is the last time you saw a trial and conviction of someone this rich and powerful? It just does not happen here. The system is completely and utterly compromised, and broken.

call me stupid, passport control and ticket check-in to your designation and seat assignment. They arrive unless you jumped out of the jet you go through passport control, tracking called INTERPOL. Ok you say private jet, yea flight plan, fuel, pilots only Thailand couldn't find their private parts with 2 hands on it or they don't want to. What you say? It has to start at the top.

The government should shut down the RED BULL factories and when he runs out of money he'll show up. Again, dreaming in Thailand, have another beer.

Give me a break They have all been paid to drag the case out . And yet another investigation on the investigators will drag on again. So he will eventually walk free.

Justice for the rich. Hey everyone just boycott RED BULL . That should make the family stand up and take notice