Foreigners arrested in Thailand after FBI closes in on billion baht online banking scam

Jonathan Fairfield

If there is solid evidence of the accusations printed here then these two could spend the rest of their days in a Thai prison and I would not lose a minute sleep over it.

They are going to be extradited...So they will be somewhat lucky not to have to spend their lives in a Thai prison.

Edited by SamuiAxe

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are certainly times where I wish that the "Iron Curtain, including the "Wall" would still be there.

No Angela Merkel with her ex communist skills that turned out to break Europe apart. Not too many rapers from safe countries who take the opportunity to live a comfortable life on the shoulders of tax payers. No Russian Mafia in Thailand, less guns, crime and so on.

There wouldn't be a Russian Mafia, East European gangs and other quality tourists who're trying to take the money from honest people away. All these "farang" gangsters give those who live an honest life a very bad name and laws were continuously changed to keep the bad guys out, but it always hurts the good ones,too.

Edited by lostinisaan

So the Uzbek woman was less than 15 years old when she pulled the scam together with Dmitry the Russian? After all, the article says she's been on the run for "more than a decade" and is claimed to be only 25 now.

Try being a weight guesser at a fall fair. Break them in early I always say.

If there is solid evidence of the accusations printed here then these two could spend the rest of their days in a Thai prison and I would not lose a minute sleep over it.

"Ukrainsky and Komova will now be extradited to the US where they will stand trial, Pol Maj Gen Surachet said."

Not lightly they will "do time" in Thailand when they will be in the US.

These cretons who skim money from people's account are some of the lowest scum on the planet. There is a large class of people today, who simply do not want to work for a living. Many of these worms feel they are entitled to wealth, and if they have to steal it from hard working people, they do not hesitate. I am fine with seeing these creeps imprisoned for very long periods of time, either here, or in the West. They have been living on borrowed money, for a long time.

I could not read the original article, as it is printed in Thai. I was wondering, are we talking about the work of the Thai FBI, or the US FBI? Frankly, I would be quite impressed if it was either group. Neither strikes me as a particularly effective organization.

Apparently names related to the place of birth like Ukrainsky, Moscowsky, Warszawski, Smolensky, etc belong to the Jews living there for a few hundred years. Their names where fixed by Russian administration. All their western and eastern names came from type of work they did, but that doesn't mean they are valid in any country. For instance a person known to me but now desist, was Adam Wilczek and upon arrival to the west changed to Adrian Wilson. Their first and and father name is truly only in Hebrew and all others depend on place they temporary residing.

And after reading this how many of those who don;t already have it will go and buy decent malware protection software. None is my guess.

I use Malwarebytes and wouldn't be without it.

Wow, are you a wizard?

No not a wizard at all. Just trying to help.

Most newbies usually grow out of the the smartass response tactic and find more respect by offering up intelligent comment. I still have hope for you despite your efforts so far.

well if u do the job than after u must do the runner / part of the package / later if u slow down running sure they catch u so u do ur time another decade spend in prison sonewhere so business as normal nothing to worry about .unless u are a banker than for sure u have the government license to ruin as many small pple live as possible. .no problem they bail u out with tax money ..

Erm...why is the FBI involved in this?

Probably because their were US citizens that were cheated as well as others.

FBI have no borders where financial fraud against either US citizens or Corporations are concerned and seems that when they come knocking most countries do not stand in their way....reading between the headlines, if the FBI had not requested the help of BIB then these pair would still be living the life of Riley or in this case Rileyski ..... lol

Because they stole millions of dollars from U.S.citizens, Cedric ! Next question smile.png

So they, the FBI, get these two all the way in Thailand. But they won't prosecute Hillary who stole more billions than they did as well as putting America's security in jeopardy. Nice work from a corrupt bureau.

According to the article they will stand trial in the US , a much better solution, so they can't bribe their way out of this one.

Hmmmm

But what about the money....who will get the money...can I have some of the money ...will the Thai police get the money...where will the money go....???

What ...the money disappeared you say....then who got the money??

Cheers

Probably because their were US citizens that were cheated as well as others.

FBI have no borders where financial fraud against either US citizens or Corporations are concerned and seems that when they come knocking most countries do not stand in their way....reading between the headlines, if the FBI had not requested the help of BIB then these pair would still be living the life of Riley or in this case Rileyski ..... lol

Comes under the RICO act...

Interesting........look it up

Cheers