Where is cheap price in Thailand?

ardokano

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SoiBiker said:

OP says nothing is cheap here. People point out that many things are. OP counters that everything local is poor quality.

This just feels like pointless Thai-bashing.

I do not say NOTHING..

and at first post a say about quality life and quality service. If you show me local it's fine. So??any example?

1 hour ago, transam said:

Lie about what, my spell check works OK.. As for sit on a forum, I agree YOU and others do...HERE..

BUT, I do not pity you, why do you pity others...?

I pity my self too.. But 40k posts..

mmm

and I do not insult any in back. All I can say in face...

And sure you sit not as me.. Do you try lurn English?

6 minutes ago, ardokano said:

I pity my self too.. But 40k posts..

mmm

and I do not insult any in back. All I can say in face...

And sure you sit not as me.. Do you try lurn English?

For how many years he has been a member his post count is the same as yours would be if you had been here that long. Although his ratio of likes that he is received to yours as way way higher. Around 50% of members like his posts where as you have a like rate of around 13%. From this we can surmise you speak out of your ass.

10 minutes ago, ardokano said:

I do not say NOTHING..

and at first post a say about quality life and quality service. If you show me local it's fine. So??any example?

What's the point? You'll just reply incoherently about how it's no good. 

After 13 pages, I still don't know what the OP is going on about.

Had a Thai meal in Monte Carlo a few years back. Bowl of plain rice - 4 Euro. Green curry - 22 Euro. In Munich, had a plate of som tum - 7 Euro. So Thai food is much much cheaper and better quality here in Thailand (not sure about prices in Bulgaria though........)

On 25 กรกฎาคม 2559 at 6:18 PM, lovelomsak said:

Thailand is cheap for many things. The problem for me is food.Not the price as much as simply cannot access the grade of food I am used too.I was brought up on Alberta beef. Nothing here comes close.The beef i get here from AUS or NZ is tough tasteless or has liver like taste. Butter here taste's like margarine. Cannot find decent cottage cheese,finding a decent whole grain bread is all but impossible etc etc. Cannot cook food I like if ingredients are substandard.So I gave up eat Thai. Which is cheap.

No problem- become vegan.

Butter is bad for you, as is cheese ( all dairy products ) and wheat is probably the worst thing other than sugar to put in your body.

Notice that Thais never used to eat western foods- ate lots of rice and vegetables, little bit of fish and chicken- and were universally slim and fit? Now, with western diet and loads of fats and sugar, many are obese or just plain fat. Diabetes, bad teeth and heart problems are coming big time to LOS.

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

Had a Thai meal in Monte Carlo a few years back. Bowl of plain rice - 4 Euro. Green curry - 22 Euro. In Munich, had a plate of som tum - 7 Euro. So Thai food is much much cheaper and better quality here in Thailand (not sure about prices in Bulgaria though........)

Try buying satay in London's China town- ONE QUID a stick! I can get a bag full here for 20 baht. It's more expensive than LOS in Malaysia even.

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

The moral of the story is.. why would you eat Thai food in Munich?

1 hour ago, anotheruser said:

The moral of the story is.. why would you eat Thai food in Munich?

Well, I was travelling Europe for over 3 weeks and had a sudden pang for som tum which I eat quite often here in Thailand. And it so happens that there was a fairly decent Thai restaurant opposite the Hilton so.......

p/s: prior to that, I've of course eaten about a dozen pork knuckles and hundreds of sausages

Edited by Gweiloman

10 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Well, I was travelling Europe for over 3 weeks and had a sudden pang for som tum which I eat quite often here in Thailand. And it so happens that there was a fairly decent Thai restaurant opposite the Hilton so.......

p/s: prior to that, I've of course eaten about a dozen pork knuckles and hundreds of sausages

i would have ate hundreds more before I ate Thai food in Munich. To each their own I guess.

4 hours ago, Don Mega said:

clean my ass ? resorting to insults now are we, classy real classy.

Where insults? Just say you free do any you want up to you. You want clean your ass clean. Do not want no need clean.

What problem. I can say to you ot in face.. and it same offtop in this is topic as your many post..

So you clean "poorhousewifecar"

Or like not be cleaned?

Where insults? Just say you free do any you want up to you. You want clean your ass clean. Do not want no need clean.

What problem. I can say to you ot in face.. and it same offtop in this is topic as your many post..

So you clean "poorhousewifecar"

Or like not be cleaned?

Why are you going off topic on your own thread?

4 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Ok then in thailand Thailand dish can be evem more expensive when 22 euro so what?

Please need compare simular.

And i do not it same food evry day. So must be different. Eve prefer  do not have same dish twince in  month. And its normal for many people who i know.

And ofcouse if it evry day rice with some water(thau call its soup) and grass its can be very cheap.

Ok then in thailand Thailand dish can be evem more expensive when 22 euro so what?

Please need compare simular.

And i do not it same food evry day. So must be different. Eve prefer  do not have same dish twince in  month. And its normal for many people who i know.

And ofcouse if it evry day rice with some water(thau call its soup) and grass its can be very cheap.

What on earth are you talking about? 

Remind us again, what is your thread about?

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Try buying satay in London's China town- ONE QUID a stick! I can get a bag full here for 20 baht. It's more expensive than LOS in Malaysia even.

Try buy c63 in Thailand.

Deffernce with london more what 150000 paunds.. how many dish chines you can both on this is money?

Ps

Normal restaraunt in Chiang mai and normal restaraunt in HK with Thai food its near simular pruce. Or HK maybe up 20% some.

But in HK not use thai meat.

And some seafood better in HK.

Edited by ardokano

2 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

What on earth are you talking about? 

Remind us again, what is your thread about?

About price in Thailand.

So compare simular.

Street food or  foodcort cant compare with restaraunt.

In restaraunt you pay for service and place.

Pc

About labor cost i say yes in Thai its cheaper.

But why wash car same price or even more than in HK or London?

14 minutes ago, ardokano said:

About price in Thailand.

So compare simular.

Street food or  foodcort cant compare with restaraunt.

In restaraunt you pay for service and place.

Pc

About labor cost i say yes in Thai its cheaper.

But why wash car same price or even more than in HK or London?

Sorry to say this ardokano but you are rapidly losing whatever credibility you had to start with (if you have not lost it all already). You claim that eating in a restaurant in Hkg is cheaper than in Thailand? And that a car wash in Hkg or London is cheaper than in Thailand?

All I can say is that you are either totally ignorant of prices in Hkg / London or have just been cheated each time you are in Thailand.

It would be different if we were talking about starting a buying group or anything that would change prices. I fail to see the point of this as there is no pro-active approach. Actually a buyer group isn't  a bad idea but for the sake of this thread, we are only feeding one guys ego. TV has a new start and hopefully some of the more retarded threads like this magically get "lost"