It's official - English Premier League back on True

webfact

It's official - English Premier League back on True

s1.jpg
Image: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- The wait for football fans is over - True have announced that they have secured the rights to show the English Premier League live for the next three years.

They will be showing all 380 matches each season starting next month and continuing until the end of the 2018/19 season, reported Sanook.

Subscribers will also be able to watch many other top leagues and major sports in one package.

Prices vary from as little as 29 baht a month on mobiles to 399 baht per month.

True lost many customers when CTH managed to secure the rights from under their nose some three years ago. Up till then they had shown the EPL for many years, Many people switched to CTH but the companies operations have run into difficulties.

True will be expecting many old customers to switch their allegiance back now the deal with Bein is confirmed.

Subscribers will be able to watch action from the leagues in Spain and Italy as well as coverage of the Champions League, Europa League, the MSL from the US and the Thai football league. More than 1,500 live matches are promised in total.

The package also includes golf, tennis, NFL, badminton, world championship boxing, snooker, motorsports and other sports.

Existing platinum customers will pay no extra until June of next year.

New customers are likely to pay 390 baht. Non platinum existing customers will pay either 299 or 399 baht depending on their system.

The announcements were made in a big media blitz at Central World in Bangkok yesterday afternoon.

Source: Sanook

tvn.png
-- 2016-07-28

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 390 Baht is the basic package? How much for someone who just wants mostly European (Premier League) football?

I hope it's not as expensive at it was before. The price really wasn't relative to the national average salary.

I guess you'll be able to pick up Championship games via ilikehd or similar. Quick search shows your game is on Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD

http://www.live-footballontv.com/live-championship-football-on-tv.html

Good luck for the season...hope to see you back where you belong soon.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Unfortunately,I will be looking for matches in the Championship,

anyone know where I can watch the Toon climb back into the EPL.

regards Worgeordie

Last season there were no TV rights for the football league games in Thailand according to the football league. Uk games on Sky if you can get it. Maybe True as they have Bein deal.

Up the Clarets

Edited by alant

So 390 Baht is the basic package? How much for someone who just wants mostly European (Premier League) football?

I hope it's not as expensive at it was before. The price really wasn't relative to the national average salary.

From the way it's worded, it appears it will be a B390 surcharge on top of existing plans.

Who cares about this company. If you are in desperation for EPL get an android box or similar, a decent high speed download ISP and watch it all when YOU want with no annoying True adverts for free.

Those of us who want to watch football on the telly and not through the internet care.

Just which channel do they propose to show the football on.

If it's part of your package already, I don't see how they can justify charging extra.

The Premier League hasn't been on Truevisions for 3 years. They charge extra as the rights to show it are very expensive. They are not a charity.

Edit: the games will be on True/Bein channels.

Edited by brewsterbudgen

Who cares about this company. If you are in desperation for EPL get an android box or similar, a decent high speed download ISP and watch it all when YOU want with no annoying True adverts for free.

Those of us who want to watch football on the telly and not through the internet care.

Just connect your laptop to tv hdmi and watch it free (in HD) through one of many websites.

regards Worgeordie

I hope your young enough to be able to wait that long...thumbsup.gif

Good Lord, is the football season starting already?

However do the chaps who play ever manage to enjoy a spot of cricket?

Yes we do old chap,nothing like the sound of leather hitting the willow while enjoying cucumber sarnies.....oops sandwiches thumbsup.gif

If it's part of your package already, I don't see how they can justify charging extra.

The Premier League hasn't been on Truevisions for 3 years. They charge extra as the rights to show it are very expensive. They are not a charity.

Edit: the games will be on True/Bein channels.

They already charge more than European Countries for the same package deals.

I'm not a charity either.

I've just upgraded my package and have already raised a complaint about their promotional offer, but that's a different story.

If they block viewing on a channel I'm already paying for, then I'd have a legitimate reason to complain.

And how do propose everyone gets high speed internet? Move to Korea?

4 x BEIN channels

Sorry but I don't understand the term BEIN.

Is that an abbreviation?

regards Worgeordie

Try Fantasy channel,it's only for 1yr,then you can change places with a team whose owner is even worse than Mike Asley. The Allems.who have just sacked a Geordie.