Forty Kuwaiti Motorcycle Gang Members Arrested at Dawn in Pattaya

webfact

Forty Kuwaiti Motorcycle Gang Members Arrested at Dawn in Pattaya
Story by Albert Jack

mo.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 5am, on July 29, Pattaya police teams made a coordinated arrest of forty members of a Kuwaiti motorbike gang. Twenty-six motorcycles have been impounded.

The arrests followed complaints from local residents about unsociable behaviour. The foreigners had, apparently, been causing a nuisance of themselves, revving up engines and holding three to four day parties.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/228798/forty-kuwaiti-motorcycle-gang-members-arrested-dawn-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-29

Not quite what I would term either a motorcycle or a gang, just a bunch of over privileged kids on scooters thinking they can party as they are away from home, annoying yes, 1%ers no

their dads haven't yet passed down their family Maseratis to the kids yet

Great job to the police.

These wreckless holligans are a blight on society.

If you lived here, would you welcome their behaviour if they were your immediate neighbors ?

Which group?

The motorbike hooligans?

I would not.

The police as a neighbor?

Most definitely.

40 of them? Were they all working here?

The spawn of elites on holidays. Quote The arrests followed complaints from local residents about unsociable behavior. Well boys you can park your keisters outside my condo and find the same thing the only difference you have to round them up individually not a whole herd at one foul swoop. Yeah I know sounds to much like work.

The police as a neighbor?

Most definitely.

Twice I've had cops as neighbors, one low ranked, one medium-high. Both nice guys, both became friends. And not even a hint of petty crime in the neighborhood.

I live in the part of town where the Kuwaitis do. I was surprised to see this article today. Yesterday while walking some of them roared past me and for two seconds I thought of complaining

to the police. Then I thought that would be a waste of time. Also these kids are just having fun. They are not doing anything mean or illegal other than driving to fast. There are quite a few of them. When your driving if they are in the way a small beep on the horn and they quickly and politely get out of your way. Just young guys having some fun. And as we all know if you give a young man a motorcycle he is going to drive to fast. Just like me and you when we were that age

You can rest assured that whoever complained probably stayed their hand until they learned they were 'pesky foreigners'. Had they been Thai, they'd still be ripping it up tonight unchecked.....

Can't see many 'Motorcycles' there either...

Still I can't hear much difference between a bunch of kids on holiday from International School to those laughable 'gangs' of mid-life crisis jokers playing at 'Hell's Angels' in Pattaya either when they run by in the middle of the night.....

^^^ Yes, let's give our full consideration to them coz they're only young. To heck with people with ailments and health conditions. To heck with mum's carrying babies who have to jump out of their way. They're only young.

You can rest assured that whoever complained probably stayed their hand until they learned they were 'pesky foreigners'. Had they been Thai, they'd still be ripping it up tonight unchecked.....

Still I can't hear much difference between a bunch of kids on holiday from International School to those laughable 'gangs' of mid-life crisis jokers playing at 'Hell's Angels' in Pattaya either when they run by in the middle of the night.....

But wait a minute. You guys are always saying the police are bought so easily and yet these sons of wealthy parents were arrested.

40 rich families and the police still arrested them.

You guys are long overdue for a new paradigm.

40 rich families and the police still arrested them.

No new paradigm needed, they're not rich Thai families....makes all the difference....had they have been rich Thai kids they'd have been allowed to kill a few people before going through the tough process of avoiding justice or facing up to their crimes....from a prostitute filled, luxury Singapore hotel suite...

Instead of 40 make it 400. ..... then Pattaya would be much more safer and cleaner. Since they are not allowed to sit an smoke the Shisha water pipe anymore they are looking for new (criminal) activities.

"Had they been Thai, they'd still be ripping it up tonight unchecked....."

So where do all the impounded Thai owned motorbikes come from?

It sounds like the same "logic" when people complain that the police never arrest Thais. So who exactly is it that's got the prisons over-flowing?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/932536-70-bike-racers-arrested-after-being-chased-by-police-and-soldiers-to-dead-end-on-rama-3/page-2?hl=%2Bpolice+%2Bmotorbikes#entry10973094

Edited by Suradit69

Pattaya/Jomtien/Naklua have a number of nice features that have nothing to do with the sex trade, unbeknownst apparently to the Pattaya Bashing Team that never misses an occasion to rant about this city on TVF.

One of these features is Pratumnak Hill, a very large park area, quite unexpected for a town this size and considering the park in question is right next to the sea, ie prime land for construction, it's a kind of miracle, really. There have been numerous attempts to encroach, naturally, but so far, Pratumnak Hill/Park valiantly resists.

Unfortunately, one of the two plots that constitute this lovely green area is crossed by a public road and guess where those racing idiots love to roar back and forth, polluting the air and the silence, and proudly showing off their arrogant vulgarity by screaming at the top of their voices ? Of course it's never just one motorbike, it's a minimum of 5 and often much more. That they are from the Gulf Area is not exactly hard to guess.

So ... the local authorities are finally doing something about these morons ... well, a good deed never comes too late, so THANK YOU (for once) local authorities !

Edited by Yann55