Embarassing Things Westerners Do

eldragon

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

transam

Sorry to hear that,what is it they say...Your born,you take shit.You get older you take more shit.Then one day you are up in the rarefied atmosphere,and you cant even remember what shit looks like.welcome to the layer cake son.

I hope your shit is soon sorted.

2 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

transam

Sorry to hear that,what is it they say...Your born,you take shit.You get older you take more shit.Then one day you are up in the rarefied atmosphere,and you cant even remember what shit looks like.welcome to the layer cake son.

I hope your shit is soon sorted.

You can PM me ..............:stoner:

10 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

What you havin'Smokie?

Jamesons free right now and a chaser of Heineken....its tough bein' me.....thinking about a scoff now....Cowboy or Patpong....?

Edited by smokie36
Transferring between bars

On 8/1/2016 at 7:03 AM, johnnygimbo said:

Can you expand on that?

Grown men wearing shorts on the streets of a city of 10 million.  Shorts are for the beach, around the home, or for little boys.

Even worse: walking down the streets of a city of 10 million not wearing a shirt.

1 hour ago, Saastrajaa said:

Grown men wearing shorts on the streets of a city of 10 million.  Shorts are for the beach, around the home, or for little boys.

Even worse: walking down the streets of a city of 10 million not wearing a shirt.

I think it depends on the shorts being worn. 

On 8/1/2016 at 9:09 PM, SoiBiker said:

Vests, cargo shorts, cheap ill-fitting t-shirts on people who should have stopped wearing them years ago, flip flops as evening wear, elephant trousers, those weird tops backpacker girls wear that show off the side of a manky bra, socks and sandals, baggy speedos, exposed armpit hair in the vicinity of people's food, etc etc

I agree with everything except one, socks and sandals, I wear socks when I go out at night in Bangkok or Pattaya, if only as security for keeping a couple of thousand Baht in.

On 8/2/2016 at 3:27 PM, manarak said:

agree about the cargo shorts.

also, I can't think of anything else giving me enough pockets as this type of shorts do.

I have four pockets with zips on them on all my pairs of long trousers except my denims.

On 8/2/2016 at 4:42 PM, dick dasterdly said:

Be that as it may, its rare to see Thai or Westerner males in trousers when not in a business type situation.

Except the tall slim handsome guys like me. I think most casually dressed Thai men do not wear shorts.

14 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I agree with everything except one, socks and sandals, I wear socks when I go out at night in Bangkok or Pattaya, if only as security for keeping a couple of thousand Baht in.

If you kept the twenty baht notes in your boxers you'd get more sly looks.

Living in the village and accepting every invitation from people you dont know,inviting you to drink lao kao.These people are used to it,we are not.And if the evening ends with you pulling your t shirt over your head and swearing unending love for Manchester united.,be prepared to be 'shunned' by the rest of the village,as tink tonk felang.