Thai men took off their shirts to keep 'homeless' farang warm, didn't forget to film themselves (VIDEO)

webfact

53 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I'm assuming you are being sarcastic here ;-}

However just in case I've been helping a friend dig a well in his garden and lay his rather substantial patio this week and think I'm due a bit of slacking off.

P.S. the significant pause is after, not before, the s...

It always amuses me when folk here attack others for their posting numbers.  Often the attackers are former members and multi account holders 555555

glad to see u are getting physical, but you should be multi tasking, posting online whilst digging post holes for the patio.....it's all possible. 

Stop slacking.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a different website I had over 45,679,234 posts in 30-years!!!!!  

I was also a rocket science, firefighter, chess player, and brain surgeon!!!!!

I do not care if you enjoy this, I want you to never enjoy anything based off what I think you do or not do!!!!!!!   LOL

Note:  I do have 23,434 different accounts on TV......

15 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

It won't be long before everyone just has their own GoPro camera mounted on their head to film every moment of their lives.

Not a bad idea especially in Thailand. Would certainly cut down corruption and document road rage, blindsided attacks, etc. Just make sure it uploads to a cloud outside Thailand in real time and include the public release of the footage in your will.

what is this clown doing in Thailand in the first place? where are the cops and immigration? this fool is supposed to be at his home begging, not in south easy asia! and before you all get your knickers in an uproar, this kind of tramp is evey where in the world, especially San Francisco! can't walk down market street without tripping all over them!

Whatever might be the reason for this and other unfortunates (Thai and non-Thai ), some wandering the streets, moist likely many have mental problems and no support group. There is a huge difference between those who can help themselves, but do not (. EG the couple having oral sex publicly)  and those who simply, cannot help themselves out of their depression, etc. Staying away from religions (most of have the common theme of charity) I'd like to refer to  some old music lyrics: ''There, But for Fortune, go you or I.''

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BYOJ1tc-kMar 7, 2008 - Uploaded by CaptainJimKirk

Edited by sendintheclowns
insert media

8 hours ago, balo said:

This farang is German or Swiss and have been walking up and down Sukhumvit from Tesco Lotus  for many years, you can see him walking with a plastic bag and I think he is collecting plastic bottles. Strange police never tried to stop him , but they just leave him alone. 

No - I have seen that one with his baseball hat and (always-) long trousers for many years wandering around PATTAYA Sukhumvit Rd. (Lotus) and Thepprasit Rd.
He's been kept alive by (food- & small money-) donations by locals, mainly farangs. 
An amazing display how authorities completely neglect homeless people like this - very likely because "there's nothing in it" except for lots of paperwork.
The image of Pattaya however...etc 

so what is this tramp doing in Thailand in the first place? why didn't the immigration people police him up? why don't the BIB take his ass to jail? deport his sorry ass back to wherever he came from. there are hundreds of tramps like this on Market street in San Francisco, they are lying all over the place and you have to walk around them, AND they are offensive! no sympathy here.

Giving the shirt off your back to some one who has the arse hanging out of their pants has to be applauded regardless of the photo oppotunity!

Mental illness is a terrible condition and so we need to exercise caution here before we all offer our two bobs worth on how this man came to be in such an unfortunate situation.

Many of the older ex-pats on here would remember the poor unfortunate German guy who lived in the shop doorways around Sukhumvit some 7 years back..Wouldn't wish this on anyone to be honest..hope he is repatriated soon!

6 hours ago, captspectre said:

what is this clown doing in Thailand in the first place? where are the cops and immigration? this fool is supposed to be at his home begging, not in south easy asia! and before you all get your knickers in an uproar, this kind of tramp is evey where in the world, especially San Francisco! can't walk down market street without tripping all over them!

You are a sick human being.

Did you know anyone can suffer from a mental illness, including you?

Edited by Johnniey

I would prefer to see a self-video of a good deed being done, rather than one of criminal or hurtful behaviors. The best of intentions, are often sullied by those who have self-appointments as judges on the nature of all things..

no, I don't know anyone with mental illness unless they are democrats who voted for that parasite in the white house! and if he is mentally ill what  is he doing bringing his sorry ass over here to a third world country? who paid for the ticket? where did he stay? as I said before he is just a tramp who is used to sponging off kind citizens! have no use for him or bleeding hearts like you!

On 8/4/2016 at 2:49 PM, fittobethaied said:

The Thais can't seem to grasp this simple Christian concept.  Of course, they've probably never heard it before since most are only aware of certain Buddhist principles to which most only give lip service, but fail miserably in actual practical application.

Matthew 6:2-4
So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be praised by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward (the praise only of men and none from God).  But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.… 

"The Thais can't seem to grasp this simple Christian concept. "

Are you blind?They just did grasp the concept of helping.Forget that christian fantasy,this is what it means to be human.

On 8/4/2016 at 4:32 PM, Johnniey said:

It amazes me how many farang would walk right past a troubled soul from their own country, yet fill their egos full to the brim when they save a farmers daughter from a life of prostitution. 

I am forever grateful to the ONE farang(Yank) who took me and paid for hospital treatment in 1987 when I was having withdrawal symptoms outside a supermarket in Pat Pong. 

Fair enough mate,but there are plenty of fellow countrymen that would take the pennies off a dead mans eyes as well.Gotta be on guard with farangs.

1 hour ago, louse1953 said:

Fair enough mate,but there are plenty of fellow countrymen that would take the pennies off a dead mans eyes as well.Gotta be on guard with farangs.

Not sure if he is a beggar but i agree that we don't need farang beggars in  Thailand. It's allready hard enough to get a visa and thanks to the beggars they make it harder every year.