PM Prayut says he will vote Yes to both draft charter and attached question

webfact

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

The PM Khun Prayuth has done a good job to restore law and order to what was a wild west society.

No more thugs dictating road closures and unorganized rallies.  Of coarse your going to have anarchy when those knuckle heads are allowed to do what they like.

Thailand hasn't been so good for a long time and Khun Prayuth Chan o char has worked hard to get it back on track.

WELL DONE KHUN PRAYUTH  !!    You are the right person to lead the country....   :wai2:

The thug dictating road closures (Suthep) has bragged that he was colluding with Prayuth since 2010 to bring about a coup.

Anarchy was the aim - create enough anarchy (and death) to justify a coup.

Thailand's hasn't had it so good for a long time.....the economy is in the tank, foreign investment is down 90%, there is almost universal censorship, military internment camps exist, there have been several unexplained deaths in custody, tourism numbers are starting to collapse, there is global condemnation of the Juntas rule, money is being wasted on Chinese trains and unusable subs (and ironically billions more are about to be spent to prop up the rice price) it....goes....on........

But Steven100 is happy so all must really be well.

The PM Khun Prayuth has done a good job to restore law and order to what was a wild west society.

No more thugs dictating road closures and unorganized rallies.  Of coarse your going to have anarchy when those knuckle heads are allowed to do what they like.

Thailand hasn't been so good for a long time and Khun Prayuth Chan o char has worked hard to get it back on track.

WELL DONE KHUN PRAYUTH  !!    You are the right person to lead the country....   :wai2:

syc·o·phant

ˈsikəˌfant,ˈsikəfənt/

noun

a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.

synonyms:yes-man, bootlicker, brown-noser,toady, lickspittle, flatterer, flunky,lackey, spaniel, doormat, stooge,cringer, suck, suck-up

"I thought you wanted a competent assistant, not a nodding sycophant"

11 hours ago, steven100 said:

Steven, I think you are naive which is due to a lack of deeper understanding of the power play that is currently on show.

if you bothered to look outside Thailand, there is a wealth of learned knowledge which would broaden your understanding of what is happening here.

or you could continue to watch the telly and walk around with rose coloured specs on

23 hours ago, Smarter Than You said:

there is global condemnation of the Juntas rule

By "global", I suppose you mean western governments. Really ? I'm all with the junta now ! There is no better sign that a foreign government is good than being attacked by western governments.

26 minutes ago, astro333 said:

By "global", I suppose you mean western governments. Really ? I'm all with the junta now ! There is no better sign that a foreign government is good than being attacked by western governments.

Hand in your passport on the way out after renouncing your citizenship. 

On 08/06/2016 at 9:16 AM, Smarter Than You said:

The thug dictating road closures (Suthep) has bragged that he was colluding with Prayuth since 2010 to bring about a coup.

On 08/06/2016 at 9:16 AM, Smarter Than You said:

The coup was given the go ahead by somebody of very high importance who help Prayut gain control of the army, Suthep and his gang were just a part of the equation to rid Thailand of the Shinawatra family.

9 hours ago, Hawk said:

"He said it was also necessary that the country must be in peace and order for a period of five years to achieve the reform."

I think he means suppressed for 5 years.

Well, it looks like the country has voted for this as it seems that the new constitution has passed from the numbers being shown in the Thai news!!:clap2:

Must be the first time that a country has actually democratically voted to be suppressed. 

Anything that takes power away from politicians is a positive thing as they are in it purely for themselves, abandoning the voters once they get their foot through the door.

They've even won on the question of an appointed senate (rich in the military) designed to further dilute the power of politicians (the North have agreed as well). Thais' have surprised me, they do possess commonsense after all!!  

9 hours ago, Hawk said:

"He said it was also necessary that the country must be in peace and order for a period of five years to achieve the reform."

Well, it looks like the country has voted for this as it seems that the new constitution has passed from the numbers being shown in the Thai news!!:clap2:

Must be the first time that a country has actually democratically voted to be suppressed. 

Anything that takes power away from politicians is a positive thing as they are in it purely for themselves, abandoning the voters once they get their foot through the door.

They've even won on the question of an appointed senate (rich in the military) designed to further dilute the power of politicians (the North have agreed as well). Thais' have surprised me, they do possess commonsense after all!!  

9 hours ago, Hawk said:

9 hours ago, Hawk said:

9 hours ago, Hawk said:

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 4:39 PM, yardrunner said:

That is not news, now if he were to say that he was voting no that would be news

Correct, not news at all, I suppose it would be as newsworthy as Yingluck stating that she would vote no though.