Blackmail and betrayal led to murder of mother at Bangkok 7-11, say police

webfact

Blackmail and betrayal led to murder of mother at Bangkok 7-11, say police

a4.jpg

Image: Daily News 

BANGKOK: -- An arrest warrant has been issued for a swimming instructor in the murder of a 34 year old woman at a western Bangkok 7-11 store.

Chalinthorn (no surname supplied) was shot four times in the stomach by a man who disappeared on a motorbike. The incident happened at the counter in full view of staff and many customers on Wednesday evening, Reported Daily News.

Police have been quick to discover the lead-up to the slaying and have asked the court to issue a warrant for the arrest of Pichai (Beer) Tangjit, 34, on a charge of premeditated murder. The Suphanburi native is also wanted for weapons violations.

Police said that Chalinthorn and Pichai had met in 2014 when the mother asked him to teach her daughter to swim. He had developed an interest in Chalinthorn and tried to chat her up. He had persuaded her to have sex with him and had videoed the encounter.

He then used the footage to blackmail her. She reported him to Suphan police for extortion and several other matters. When Pichai found out he was furious and sent the clip to Chalinthorn's husband that led to them breaking up.

Enraged at the break-up of her family Chalinthorn attacked Pichai with a knife injuring his arm. He reported her and the matter was set to be decided by the court.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-12

1 hour ago, huanga said:

It takes two to tango! Motive, action and now we are moving to the consequence stage. Lock the jackass up since the jackass already killed the cheetah! 

Another case of blaming the victim. 

She had a bonk with another man. She certainly did not deserve to have it on video and used as a tool to blackmail her for more sex or money. How many other women has he done this to that have not had the courage to report it. even after a police complain  this nasty sht would not stop. This mother of a 7 month old baby most certainly did not deserve to be shot in the stomach 4 times, because of a mistake.  So mind  the big trap hippo mouth. 

Another grown man behaving like someone took his favourite toy away - it's amazing the things some people will do when they get their poor little ego hurt.

I really don't understand the moral warriors on TV who somehow think cheating deserves death or punishment?? I mean, if your partner cheats... so <deleted>#k'n what? Move on and make a better life for yourself...... killing won't change the facts, it will just add to the pile of crap...lol

One person in this story had a sly motive from the start and that was the swimming teacher. He wanted to benefit from his manipulation of other people, and hoped they would obey his demands. When that didn't work for him he just killed a woman? Explain that to the child.

Married Thai women are just as unfaithful  as Thai men. Imagine the ones married to foreigners are no better. She didn't deserved to be killed. One thing always leads to another. When you deviate from your morals you set yourself on an unknown path. Bad things can happen. It is unfortunate that our bad decision most often have irreversible consequences. 

2 hours ago, greenchair said:

Another case of blaming the victim. 

She had a bonk with another man. She certainly did not deserve to have it on video and used as a tool to blackmail her for more sex or money. How many other women has he done this to that have not had the courage to report it. even after a police complain  this nasty sht would not stop. This mother of a 7 month old baby most certainly did not deserve to be shot in the stomach 4 times, because of a mistake.  So mind  the big trap hippo mouth. 

Hey "big trap", might help if you learn to read, and comprehend, before ranting. Nowhere did he blame the woman, he simply said it takes 2 to tango, which is correct, and that she is already dead now so the only 1 left is him. There, that wasn't so hard was it?

19 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

So she deserved death? Congratulations. Darwin Award for August 12th. 2016. :thumbsup:

The fact that dead people cannot testify may have crossed the perps mind. The fact that he would be caught, obviously didn't.

University material?  :coffee1:

I know many men who work away from home on a regular basics. They can often be found in whore houses satisfying their needs.

I often used to say to them 'I hope your wife doesn't do the same thing while you are away'. The response was often the same. 'If I found out my wife was shagging another man while I'm away I would kill her', to which I would reply ' so its ok for you but not her ?'

I could never understand it, but it seemed to be OK in their tiny minds.