Looking for USA Business advice / consultant

Hi all,

Just asking if anyone out there can recommend a professional USA business consultant in Bangkok.

I need to consult someone regarding the legal aspects of importing and storing some goods in the USA and selling them on a drop shipping basis through a third party based there.

Any recommendations will be gratefully appreciated. I am of course prepared to pay for the consultation.

Thank you !

• 4 weeks later...

I was involved in this very same situation when tasked with expending a coffee roaster's product owned in Thailand by and American.

As you probably already know, you would need storage facility (best in LA) a customs broker and a distributor. US customs is based on an import event so it's better to send as much at one time as possible.

I'm and American living in Thailand for over 20 years. Reply if interested in discussing further.

On 9/12/2016 at 6:02 AM, Neilcnx said:

I was involved in this very same situation when tasked with expending a coffee roaster's product owned in Thailand by and American.

As you probably already know, you would need storage facility (best in LA) a customs broker and a distributor. US customs is based on an import event so it's better to send as much at one time as possible.

I'm and American living in Thailand for over 20 years. Reply if interested in discussing further.

PM sent